But Jesus did die…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus did die;

The absoluteness, the strength, the fail safe, the ending of all arguments is here, in this confession…. For nothing is stronger, nothing is of higher value, nothing is more worthy, for nothing can overcome all the evil brought forth by the fall, but Christ’s death… Therefore Christ, because of His sacrifice of Himself, is the One that brings forth the new birth of life by His death, which death, has in it the power of putting to right all things that have fallen…

Therefore all things are overcome, in, by, and through His death… Being joined in, and with His death, is the highest, greatest, the best of all places in all of creation, for all of creation must bend the knee to the power of His death… Therefore is His death given to mankind as that which the gates of hell itself will fall before… Therefore the knowing of His death, the understanding of His death, the seeing into His death, the identifying with His death, being joined by faith in His death, becomes the great foundation of one’s life that nothing in one’s life: but even so much the more, that one thing, that nothing in all creation can overcome…

Be all that being said, faith in being joined with Christ in His death being the all of one’s salvation before God… Glorifying in nothing but the cross of Christ is nothing other then glorifying in being joined with Christ in His death… This is the faith that overcomes all, the one that sees into this truth, is blessed of God… For all that are His are to be so blessed, this is the truth the church needs to see; the overcoming by faith in being joined with Christ in His death… This is the truth that will make the bride ready for the bridegroom; faith in being joined with Christ in His death, it, being the opener of the new life…

So simple a truth, but the truth nevertheless the bride needs to see to make herself ready…

Be blessed in being one that is making herself ready; but Jesus did die….

A fellow die-er in Christ, Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you for shareing this, God bless you

That we all could come to know Him in all reality and truth…. Your welcome and thanks, and blessings as we strive to…

A fellow follower, Not me

Last edited: