Cain is not in Adam's bloodline

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Cain is not in Adam's bloodline Billy JohnsonPastor You learned in Genesis chapter three that Satan's seed, through Eve, produced Cain and that Adam's seed brought forth Able. They were maternal twins with different fathers and now it is time for you to learn what effect these two bloodlines may have on you. Satan's seed brought Cain's Kenites and Able came through Adam's seed. However, Cain ended Able's bloodline when he slew him.With proper charting, many of you can trace your Anglo-Saxon bloodline back to Adam and Eve. Able is excluded because he was slain before he fathered children. Genesis 4:25-26 KJV tells you that your race reaches Adam through Seth, the first child in Adam's bloodline to bring forth children:"[25] And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.[26] And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord."Before researching Cain's genealogy, a peek into the manuscripts shows you that Satan's son Cain began the Kajin tribe, a race that your bible refers to as the Kenites; Cain in Hebrew is Qayin:Qayin, Hebrew 7014, Strong'sQayin, kah'-yin; the same as Hebrew 7013 (qayin) (with a play upon the affinity to Hebrew 7069 (qanah)); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe :- Cain, Kenite (-s)God is talking to Cain in Genesis 4:11-12 KJV:"[11] And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand.[12] When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth."Sentencing Cain, God includes an indentifying mark, a mark that excludes Cain and his descendents from growing anything from the earth. They cannot be farmers because the earth will not yield her fruit to them. Eve, being their mother and the fact that Kenites cannot grow anything identifies them to you. God continues with Cain's mark in Genesis 4:15 KJV:"And the Lord said unto him, 'Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.' And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."Satan's son is marked as God sends him to the land of Nod. There he takes a wife from those created on the sixth day. Genesis 4:17 KJV reads:"And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch."Unable to farm, Cain's son is a builder as the Kenite lineage continues in Genesis 4:18-22 KJV:"[18] And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. [19] And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.[20] And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.[21] And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.[22] And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah."Among Cain's descendents, you find cattlemen, musicians and metalworkers, but not one farmer.In Genesis 4:23-24 KJV, Lamech has killed someone as he references Cain, the first murderer:"[23] And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.[24] If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold." Taking pride in murdering someone, Lamech boasts that his deed is as worthy as Cain's.There can be no doubt about two bloodlines coming through Eve, and 1 Chron. 2:55 KJV offers proof that the Kenites made it through Noah's flood:"And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab."Note that the Kenites, scribes in this verse, attempt to include themselves in the lineage of Judah. They attach themselves to Judah's lineage in the last verse of a chapter that is reserved for Judah.The Kenites did make it through the flood. Including themselves in Judah's bloodline, many live in Jerusalem today.Moving forward to the New Testament, you observe the disciples asking Christ to explain the Parable of the Tares; Matthew 13:36 KJV reads:"Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, 'Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.'"Jesus responds in Matthew 13:37 KJV:"He answered and said unto them, 'He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man.'"Jesus tells them that He is responsible for sowing the good seed. Matthew 13:38 KJV says that with the exception of the tares, His seed produces all the children of the world:"The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one."Satan's seed brought forth the Tares...the Kenites. The devil being Satan, Matthew 13:39 KJV teaches you that they began with his seed:"The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."Teaching in parables, Christ explains the origin of the bad seed to His disciples. Satan's seed produced Cain, the beginning of the Kenite family tree.The Kenite Priest were Jews by residence only, and they are responsible for the death of Christ. He is speaking to them in John 8:43 KJV:"Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word."Throughout this chapter, the priests attempt to convince others that Christ is not the Son of God. He puts them in their place in John 8:44 KJV:"Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."In a "straight forward" manner, Jesus tells them who they are. Sternly and directly, He tells them that they are the offspring of Satan; "The lust of your father you will do," says Christ. Reminding them that Cain was the first murderer, you see that their bloodline is spoiled by the one who started it -- Satan!The Kenites remain hidden from the world by passing themselves off as Jews; you observe Christ driving this point home in Rev. 2:9 KJV:"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Judah gets blamed for most everything the Kenites do, and here Christ tells them straight-out: "You do not speak the truth when you claim to be Jews." Christ reinforces this point in Rev. 3:9 KJV:"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."The Kenites are liars and Christ wants you to know that Satan's bloodline is not to be accommodated. When Jesus returns, they will kneel before your feet as they find you kneeling before the feet of Christ.As certain as Satan's children began in the Garden of Eden, they are amongst you today. As Satan attempts to take the place of Christ, his children remain hidden by passing themselves off as Jews. You are to leave them alone; knowing whom they are will suffice because the Angels are instructed to take care of them when Christ returns for the harvest.Cain not being included in Adam's genealogy makes perfect sense because the bible makes it clear that Adam is not his father.God's Word also makes perfect sense and you may even ask yourself...am I reading scripture with clarity?Billy Johnson is pastor at Lakeshore Bible Study Chapel. He can be emailed at [email protected] or viewed online at www.lakeshorebible.com http://www.hartsvillenewsjournal.com/main....SectionID=4&S=1

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (bethog @ Apr 4 2009, 01:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71804
QUOTE (Christina @ Jan 7 2009, 09:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=67297
...You learned in Genesis chapter three that Satan's seed, through Eve, produced Cain and that Adam's seed brought forth Able. They were maternal twins with different fathers and now it is time for you to learn what effect these two bloodlines may have on you. ...
This is the biggest nonsense I have ever read. If this were the case, why didn’t God dealt with Adam and Eve in the same manner as He did with the people in Genesis 6? In Genesis 6 angels had children with human beings and if satan was the father of Cain, then it would be the same as satan is a fallen angel. This twins story is nonsense as the Word says that Eve “conceived and bore Cain” and then again she “she bore again, this time his brother Abel”. Cleary one after the other.Just read the Word:Genesis 4:1-2 1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the LORD.” 2 Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.There is no “blood line” of satan. He is no human being with blood, he is also a spirit being as any other angel. I do agree that a spiritual influence under satan produce the same character as satan, but that is totally another story.Bethog, you have no idea what you are speaking of. How do you explain Genesis 3:15?Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (bethog @ Apr 4 2009, 11:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71804
This is the biggest nonsense I have ever read. If this were the case, why didn’t God dealt with Adam and Eve in the same manner as He did with the people in Genesis 6? In Genesis 6 angels had children with human beings and if satan was the father of Cain, then it would be the same as satan is a fallen angel. This twins story is nonsense as the Word says that Eve “conceived and bore Cain” and then again she “she bore again, this time his brother Abel”. Cleary one after the other.Just read the Word:Genesis 4:1-2 1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the LORD.” 2 Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.There is no “blood line” of satan. He is no human being with blood, he is also a spirit being as any other angel. I do agree that a spiritual influence under satan produce the same character as satan, but that is totally another story.
Thats fine do not agree this has nothing to do with our salvation ...It changes nothing except tells us Eve sin was not eating an Apple But it is what scripture says ..Its just not what men say ... Satan is an Angel God created named Lucifer.. just like the ones who mated with daughters of men in Gen.6 except he was the Leader the most beatiful Intellegent Angel God created (hebrew says he was the full pattern). We are told Angels mated with humans on two other occasions in scripture and will do so again in the future ... So why is this so out of the realm of possiability? and the hebrew Word used in the manuscripts says Eve contained in Labor as one does with twins ... You ever read the some fragments from the dead sea scrolls ... Sammael was a common Hebrew name for Satan(the angel of death check your Jewish Encyclopedia)(theres a link in Christian resources forum)Fragment 202. The Father of Cain (on Gen 4:1) 1 And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceived from Sammael the angel (of death) and she became pregnant and bore Cain. And he was like those on high and not like those below. And she said: -- "I have got a man from the angel of the LORD." It doesnt say in Gen they ate an apple and they didnt cover there mouths with fig leafs did they? What are we told about the tares? Were they not planted amoung the wheat ? Ever wonder why King Herod replaced all the true Levite Priests with Saducees and Pharisee's ? Are not these the same priests who called for Jesus to be put to death? (Just some food for thought) perhaps theres more to Gods Word than you have been taught. There is also a book called Sargon the magnificent with historical evidence this could very well have been Cain himself even that he may have been a giant ... He is not listed in Adams genealogy .... This was Satan attempt to destroy the blood line Christ would come through ..as we know it failed ...but that didnt stop him from trying again and again .. http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=509http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook.htm

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
I hope this is the right place to ask this question. How did Cain's line survive the flood? Wouldn't you think that only one line could survive, either Adams or Cains?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (For Life @ Apr 24 2009, 05:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72955
I hope this is the right place to ask this question. How did Cain's line survive the flood? Wouldn't you think that only one line could survive, either Adams or Cains?
Pre-Adamic Races (Many races, 6th day people)Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.Genesis 1:28 - And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.Satan's seedline and Adam's seedline (2 more races)Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.How did Cain's seedline survived like Adam's seedline? (Noah, wife, 3 sons and their wives)Genesis 6:19 - And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.Genesis 7:15 - And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
So you are saying that Noah, his wife, three sons or their three wives were part of Cain's bloodline? Are there any verses in the Bible that support this view?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (For Life @ Apr 25 2009, 09:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72997
So you are saying that Noah, his wife, three sons or their three wives were part of Cain's bloodline? Are there any verses in the Bible that support this view?
No. I am saying 8 souls from Adam's seedline are saved in the ark... And 2 souls from each race are saved in the ark also... that includes Cain's seedline.I will never say that Noah, his wife, three sons and their wives were part of Cain's seedline because they are not.

Jilli

Feb 23, 2009
blink.gif
Sometimes I shake my head with disbelief at some of the weird ideas that are presented here!My bible says very simply:Gen. 4:1 Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man." Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.Where did all this nonsense come from about Satan being Cains father!!The verse, Gen 3:15 ....And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Means nothing more than the serpent (which he describes in the following verses as crawling on his belly etc) and his offspring (other snakes) will be hated by mankind in general.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
QUOTE (For Life @ Apr 24 2009, 05:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72955
You have brought up a good point. Thanks.QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 25 2009, 09:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72998
No. I am saying 8 souls from Adam's seedline are saved in the ark... And 2 souls from each race are saved in the ark also... that includes Cain's seedline.I will never say that Noah, his wife, three sons and their wives were part of Cain's seedline because they are not.
Your reasoning is hard to follow Jordan.It sounds like you are saying there was Noah's family of 8 on the ark as well as another 2 "souls" on board.Can you clarify ?ThanksMartin W.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
There is also another thing I hope you can point out to me. Where does it say that the offspring of Cain are called Kenites? I've read to Genesis chapter 11 and still cannot find it.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse, Gen 3:15 ....And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.Means nothing more than the serpent (which he describes in the following verses as crawling on his belly etc) and his offspring (other snakes) will be hated by mankind in general.
So was this a prophecy about Christ or not? I'm curious of your answer to that question. Thanks.QUOTE
There is also another thing I hope you can point out to me. Where does it say that the offspring of Cain are called Kenites? I've read to Genesis chapter 11 and still cannot find it.
The etymology of the word i the biggest clue, for it is Ken - ites, literally meaning "sons of Cain."

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Denver. What about the Kenites surviving the flood? Any thoughts?
A couple theories are out there on this. I suppose you could say that I only place credence in a couple. The first is that there were two of every flesh; the key here is that we have a variety of animals even today and saying that 2 (or even 7 of the clean ones) of one species led to 50 variations is a poor explanation at best. Similarly, there are different types of humans as well. The tower of Babel would be put forth by some to convey that, but it certainly never talked about race or animals. I put credence in God's Word, and when it says something happened, I look at my own failings for not understanding and not traditions for supplementing.Noting the interesting shift from beast to specifically flesh by Genesis 7, I think this is a valid point.The second possibility is one that would bother some -- and I can admit it does bother me a little. I am uneasy with it, but I do find Biblical evidence. It is that the flood was not global -- the greatest case for this is made by the use of the whole earth phrase. Ironically, God uses this phrase when he banishes Cain:QUOTE
Genesis 4:11-12And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Genesis 4:14Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
IE: If God literally banished Cain from the face of the Earth, he wouldn't be on the Earth.The word is 'erets which can mean a wide range of things from the whole earth to a specific area of the Earth. And, like I said, I can see someone not being comfortable with that one.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Hi Christina, I have read and examined the theory concerning Cain. Acts 17:26 From one man, Adam, God made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. With Paul's comment in the meeting at the Areopagus to the men of Athens, he clarified God's creation of the world starting with Adamand that all men came from Adam. Based on what God inspired Paul to write and say to these people who believed in many gods, God makes it very clear all nation of men including the kenites came from Adam. Vickie

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Denver @ Apr 28 2009, 10:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=73113
Vickie, what Bible are you reading?http://bible.cc/acts/17-26.htmEvery translation I can find does not have the word Adam there.
dry.gif

Hello Denver, my apology.
biggrin.gif
Paul was speaking of Adam. As I was reading the verses as I wrote and filled in Adam. God made every nation of men from one man, Adam.I didn't mean for that to put you on a search. Though it should read Adam, Paul simply said one man. All Christians know God started with the oneman Adam so I felt comfortable saying his name. Vickie

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vickie, that's just quite misleading to say the least. I appreciate your honesty in explaining, but this is why I caution folks to look up what people say.Actually, even using man here is not certain. The Greek word is not the word for man, but the great heis which means simply "one" -- you could think of it used the same way as the English one is used on the follow sentences "He is the one." or "That is the one!" Adam is not a lock here because there's no context to guarantee that; hence the reason many of the above supply the word blood there.Personally speaking, you've got to look at context. Introducing Adam inserts a viewpoint in the verse/chapter that is not there. The focus is on God and Paul is preaching to nonbelievers. The focus is on God (Christ, the Godhead), so I believe the one refers to:QUOTE
Genesis 1:27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
The very special one being God -- here it makes sense that the Creator is connecting to his created. He created the nations (Gr. ethnos), the context being clearly supplied from verses 24-25.QUOTE
Acts 17:24-25God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
And he continues on to say what that creation should do. God here is the Creator, and this would explain the reason "one" was used, because it is a very specific and special one, for it is God.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Denver @ Apr 29 2009, 08:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=73136
Vickie, that's just quite misleading to say the least. I appreciate your honesty in explaining, but this is why I caution folks to look up what people say.Actually, even using man here is not certain. The Greek word is not the word for man, but the great heis which means simply "one" -- you could think of it used the same way as the English one is used on the follow sentences "He is the one." or "That is the one!" Adam is not a lock here because there's no context to guarantee that; hence the reason many of the above supply the word blood there.
Goodmorning Denver, I appreciate your thoughts on this topic, I think blood is a better translation personally. Paul is saying that God formed all nations of men, including Cain from one blood, Adam's. Paul cerainly did bring that to the attention to the men in Athens, clarifying for them the simplicity of God's creation of men. Building the picture in their minds who God is and then adding that this God does not dwell in building made by hands. Quite descriptive in his witnessing to these men, that his speech about God was so effective as verse 32-34 tells some became converted. But at the same time defining God used one blood, which we know the Godhead is not of blood, but of Spirit and in his power, made the earth and all beings in it through the one blood, the first Adam. This is the context of which Acts 17 brings out, the power of God, the creation he has established upon the earth, the kingdom he has to offer to those who believe in Him. Very powerful chapter to read. The precious truth of verse 26 gives us establishment of all nations God brought fourth from one man, one blood. The first blood which was Adam. QUOTE
Personally speaking, you've got to look at context. Introducing Adam inserts a viewpoint in the verse/chapter that is not there. The focus is on God and Paul is preaching to nonbelievers. The focus is on God (Christ, the Godhead), so I believe the one refers to:The very special one being God -- here it makes sense that the Creator is connecting to his created. He created the nations (Gr. ethnos), the context being clearly supplied from verses 24-25.
Yes, we are told through Paul's statement in these verses that every nation of men on the whole earth came from ONE BLOOD. The verse does connect the Creator with his creation absolutely, and it also is telling us HOW the Creator has done it, one bloodline. Bloodline is really the most accurate translation. QUOTE
And he continues on to say what that creation should do. God here is the Creator, and this would explain the reason "one" was used, because it is a very specific and special one, for it is God.
I see your reasoning, but the context stays in the description of God's Almighty power of creating the men of the earth making all the nations of the entire earth from this one bloodline, a man called Adam. Verse 28 Paul witnesses to them telling them "All MEN" have their entire being from the Creator. Calling all men God's offspring, for God has made for himself and a day of judgment is at hand as (verse 31 ) Paul makes this fact known to these men in at the Areopagus. This entire message of Chapter 17 is about Paul's witnessing the gospel message to these men in Athens that some were made converts from the testimony about God. Helping these men to see they are God's offspring, and created by him through one bloodline, a man called Adam, that they should repent and have their eyes opened to the God of All creation who had created them, they did not come to be by any other way. Very powerful I must say. Vickie

Hope

May 5, 2008
Hello,Cain is not Adam´s bloodline. Is it in the Bible? YES. Where? In the book of the generations of Adam. Many of you care much about your lineage just to learn if you are from Israel and by doing so you disregard James 2:9, 1 Peter 1:17, Galatias 3:6-9, Galatians 3:28-29, Romans 2:11, Ephesians 6:9, Romans 10:12, and you dont learn Adams generations to understand YHVS message?Genesis 5 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 3And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: Seth = "compensation" .... compensation for what? ABLE. 4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. 6And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: 7And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: 8And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died. 9And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan: 10And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters: 11And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died. 12And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel: 13And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters: 14And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died. 15And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared: 16And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters: 17And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died. 18And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch: 19And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 20And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died. 21And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: 22And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 23And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. 25And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech. 26And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters: 27And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died. 28And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son: 29And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed. 30And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters: 31And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died. 32And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.Now, where is Cain?. He is not there because he is not Adams son. That is why Seth means "compesation". Abel was Adams son, his FIRST son (not Cain), and after Cain killed Able Seth was the "compensation". Is it in the Bible? YES. Where?Genesis 425And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. Does it say "instead of Cain, the first son with birth right because Cain killed Abel"? No. It says "instead of Abel". So we understand that Abel was Adams first son and not Cain.Is there any other place in the Bible where we can find that Cain was not Adams son?. YES. Where?Jude 1 14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, Was Enoch the seventh from Adam?. Lets count looking in the book of generations of Adam in Genesis 5:Genesis 5 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 3And Adam (1) lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth (2): 4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. 6And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos (3): 7And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: 8And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died. 9And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan (4): 10And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters: 11And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died. 12And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel (5): 13And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters: 14And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died. 15And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared (6): 16And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters: 17And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died. 18And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch (7): 19And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 20And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died. 21And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: 22And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 23And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. 25And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech. 26And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters: 27And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died. 28And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son: 29And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed. 30And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters: 31And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died. 32And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.So there it is. Enoch is the seventh from Adam because Cain is not counted as Adams son.That is why Jesus said to some Jews (not Isralites):John 844 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.and that is in the Bible you can find:2 Corinthians 113But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.beguiled = exapatao; to seduce wholly:--beguile, deceive. In Hebrew beguile is nasha' (naw-shaw')A primitive root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce -- beguile, deceive, X greatly, X utterlyRevelation 39Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.... "which say they are Jews, and are not", meaning, those that by becoming Jews said and say they are Israelites and claim to be YHVH´s People, not by faith.Are all those that say they are Jews descendants of Cain? NO. Understand that many are "seduced" to believe they are Jews as YHVH´s People. But lets not forget:1 John 222Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.1 John 43And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.