California to be hit with Huge Earthquake September 2017??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
California to be hit with Huge Earthquake September 2017?? Has the huge number of abortions and rampant sexual perversion and mocking scoffing rejection of God caused God to with hold His protection?? then comes New York and our economy crashes?? People!! This would be a very good time to seek God and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GISMYS_7
Hopefully you are preaching this message on some non-Christian forums, where you are more likely to find unbelievers.

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH!! Many unbelievers drop in to check out this message board!! A few even post here!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
California to be hit with Huge Earthquake September 2017?? Has the huge number of abortions and rampant sexual perversion and mocking scoffing rejection of God caused God to with hold His protection?? then comes New York and our economy crashes?? People!! This would be a very good time to seek God and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!!

California to be hit with Huge Earthquake September 2017?
I had not heard that...they have been saying it for many many decades, one day it will happen.

Has the huge number of abortions and rampant sexual perversion and mocking scoffing rejection of God caused God to with hold His protection??

NO...because God clearly says that there will be "A Day Of Judgement"....but that is not yet.
It is the wickedness and greed of mankind that causes the world problems. I believe God is letting it run it's course until the "cup is full". The stock exchange will fall...we see that in Revelation. Babylon is all coming down!!

As Amadeus pointed out..this is a Christian forum...we have all indeed accepted Jesus as saviour and Lord.

Reactions: Willie T and pia

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A christian forum should speak to the lost not for those that think they are righteous!

"Who say: Stand by yourself, come not near to me; for I am holier than you. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burns all the day." Isaiah 65:5

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A christian forum should speak to the lost not for those that think they are righteous!

"Who say: Stand by yourself, come not near to me; for I am holier than you. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burns all the day." Isaiah 65:5

Whatever you say....:rolleyes:
But I hope you also do it ( preach) on the street corners and not just where it is safe where no one can see your face.
Have you ever tried Speakers Corner in Hyde Park ?
It can be tough with hecklers, but it is quiet the experience.
Just don't close your eyes if you pray, they steal your wallet.
Been there, done that...

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@GISMYS_7 "A christian forum should speak to the lost not for those that think they are righteous!

SOoooo have you yourself started a Christian forum then?
....One that is designed for the unsaved only?

Reactions: pia

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 3:10

“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:”

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I hope you also do it ( preach) on the street corners and not just where it is safe where no one can see your face.
Been there, done that...
Goodness me, sounds terrifying... And you say you are not brave???

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you GOOGLE "" GISMYS "" You would see I post on message boards world wide for the last 20 + years!!
Gismys=God is my Source=Gismys

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been there, done that...
I was there once at that Speakers Corner in Hyde Park. It was December of 1969 or 1970 and I was recovering from a terrible case of bronchitus. With my heaviest winter clothes I was still miserable for it was quite cold. I was out because it was likely to be my only change to see anything of London before returning to the heavy snow in West Berlin. No daring souls were out to listen or to heckle or to speak. I did not know God in those days... or at least not as I know Him now.

Reactions: pia and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
do you think fear-mongering is the best way to spread faith though?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you think fear-mongering is the best way to spread faith though?

People don't tend to respond well to fear mongering. Its really no different than hell fire preaching.

Psalm 81:8

God says==Hear me, my people, and I will warn you-- if you would only listen to me,

I don't see how this answers his question.

Reactions: bbyrd009

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some good "hell fire preaching" is just what the heads in the sand USA church needs to do!!! Sound the warning or the people's blood is on their hands!!!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Been there, done that...
Just watched videos of it. A place of pure bedlam!