Called by Name: An Incredible CHOSEN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is worth the watch. You won't regret seeing and hearing this testimony of Christ's love, salvation, redemption, and healing ...that doesn't always come the way we think or hope.

This is a story of how to love the broken to wholeness... how to live Christ in front of someone and not condemn or be preachy. Just .....love and be the light that points to Christ, like He told us we would be.

This is also a story I very much relate to ...on so many levels. It is a story I can relate to, a story I've seen in other survivors, and a story I've seen in my youngest son who went Home 2 years ago. Because of my son's journey, I can relate to how God used Megan in the lives of those who have come to know and love her ...we see Christ do amazing things in hearts. Amidst much pain and suffering, He brings an abiding joy, peace that passes understanding, and hope beyond this life. This is what He did in our lives. Thank You, Jesus❤️

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is worth the watch. You won't regret seeing and hearing this testimony of Christ's love, salvation, redemption, and healing ...that doesn't always come the way we think or hope.

This is a story of how to love the broken to wholeness... how to live Christ in front of someone and not condemn or be preachy. Just .....love and be the light that points to Christ, like He told us we would be.

This is also a story I very much relate to ...on so many levels. It is a story I can relate to, a story I've seen in other survivors, and a story I've seen in my youngest son who went Home 2 years ago. Because of my son's journey, I can relate to how God used Megan in the lives of those who have come to know and love her ...we see Christ do amazing things in hearts. Amidst much pain and suffering, He brings an abiding joy, peace that passes understanding, and hope beyond this life. This is what He did in our lives. Thank You, Jesus❤️

Tissues please.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More napkins please. What a heartbreaking video. God bless Meghan and all those like her, in all ways. Wow.
xo

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow! I am in tears. Thank you for sharing this!