Calls to eradicate all depictions of Jesus cos its racist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I heard a woman say she saw Jesus. I asked her ‘what did He look like?’

Fair hair, blue eyes...what??

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@2 Chr. 34:19

Well we read in the first chapter of Revelation a vision of the Son of Man given to John.

Revelation 1:12-16

Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Reactions: amadeus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christians have the Living Jesus, who cares if they remove the Idols, better for Christianity.

Reactions: Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thinks it fair to say through history, sculptors have mainly worked with stone or marble that was white or grey in colour.

Uhh did u watch the video? Its has nothing to do with white marble
They are labelling Jesus a gross form of white supremacy. They call for all murals and stained glass windows to be destroyed cos they are tools of oppression, racist propaganda...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Uhh did u watch the video? Its has nothing to do with white marble
They are labelling Jesus a gross form of white supremacy. They call for all murals and stained glass windows to be destroyed cos they are tools of oppression, racist propaganda...

I came across a post on fb, but no I haven't watched the video yet. I was disturbed too though when I saw the fb post.

Last edited:
R

Rita

I do see how this is a slippery slope , I wouldn’t be in favour of statues of Jesus anyway but it does seem that it’s got out of control. I liken it to how the health and safety issues started and how offence started to creep and gradually all kinds of things are now affected and reacted to.
People tend to take everything so personally these days, some things you have to deal with, but some things have to go over your head - guess it’s that’s balance again !!!
We have the same thing with Statues over here - I find it all a bit crazy x
Rita

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Minority Civil Rights Statues at Universities @ pinterest.com/pin/459859811921101505/ ............)

(statue of ROCKY at the Philadelphia Art Museum, racist because, at least in their minds ................ it like a ball and chain for some reasons there is supposed to be african related stuff in there and there isn't?) (they keep circling that area protesting in philadelphia pa)

(I think, statues of angels with white children will be targeted if anything christian related is targeted specifically) (against whatever paganism they believe)

(we should see universities targeted, plenty of summer, and shootings left, they usually try different things in different areas, boston, new orleans, we see most now in the east and west, nothing in the south and that is a major source of idiots)

(Seattle was not really south that was something like a second generation terrorism based, probably of nothing more then a lot of low self esteem, but i don't think that is correct. I think, society doesn't have the sense of sacrifice and enduring it should have because there is no "family" no strong ties, due to predatory behavior, incest and so forth promoted either way)

Last edited: