Calvinism versus Freewill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Start with a debate. Note the Calvinist refers to free will choices in trying to defend Calvinism.

Yes, God intervenes in human events, but that does not make Calvinism true.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not watch videos. However, looks like a lot of Christians are finally waking up to the insidious teaching of Five Point Calvinism, which thoroughly undermines the true Gospel of Grace.

Reactions: Nancy

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not watch videos. However, looks like a lot of Christians are finally waking up to the insidious teaching of Five Point Calvinism, which thoroughly undermines the true Gospel of Grace.
You're missing out On some good resources by being too stubborn to watch the videos. Many of them also post the text of what is being said.

As for waking up, I doubt many are. It is hard to break out of a cult.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why Calvinist tried to convert non-Calvinists to Calvinism if it doesn't matter? If God is already rolled the dice and assigned your place?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are so many Calvinists so egotistical?

Is it because they are the chosen or because Calvinism allows them to feel special?