camera

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, my younger brother-in-law with his friends, prepared and sold breakfast item, it was quite successful but they have to stop it.

Now he is at home simply and without work, he had learnt some photography from some studios and friends.

You can pray God bless him with a camera, so that he can start his work and do some earning. He is now simply at home.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, my younger brother-in-law with his friends, prepared and sold breakfast item, it was quite successful but they have to stop it.

Now he is at home simply and without work, he had learnt some photography from some studios and friends.

You can pray God bless him with a camera, so that he can start his work and do some earning. He is now simply at home.

Thanks!

Prayers brother, he must put his hands to something, I will pray for him and that God will make a way for him to earn money.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying here!

Reactions: My Dreams