Can A Christian Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven? (Absolutely Not)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Once you pass over you have no cloak for your sins!! your only chance of forgiveness for ur sins is here on earth. once u pass over having done so u would be in sin and u will have no ransom and no mediator.

Christ came 2 save us from sin not in our sin 1 peter 2:24 and Christ is the lord of the living not the dead. The bible says you shall not kill matt 5:21 that's including urself 1 corith 3:16-17 your body is a temple for the lord he who destroys the temple God shall also destroy.

Depression and suicidal thoughts is from the spirit of heaviness Isaiah 61:3 and proverbs 12:25 talks about it, Turn 2 Christ and he will strengthen you!! matt 11:28 come 2 me all you who are heavy and I will give u rest. phill 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you pass over you have no cloak for your sins!! your only chance of forgiveness for ur sins is here on earth. once u pass over having done so u would be in sin and u will have no ransom and no mediator.

Christ came 2 save us from sin not in our sin 1 peter 2:24 and Christ is the lord of the living not the dead. The bible says you shall not kill matt 5:21 that's including urself 1 corith 3:16-17 your body is a temple for the lord he who destroys the temple God shall also destroy.

Depression and suicidal thoughts is from the spirit of heaviness Isaiah 61:3 and proverbs 12:25 talks about it, Turn 2 Christ and he will strengthen you!! matt 11:28 come 2 me all you who are heavy and I will give u rest. phill 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!

When it comes to judging people concerning suicides I don't judge. How do you know that the persons who killed his/her self are not mentally sick or whatever. I find it very interesting how we all are very quick to judge people as though we know them cause we been around them 24/7 and know all their thoughts and deeds. I think we should leave such judging with The True God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Are you so sure, do you know a persons Heart, for one who says' Thou shalt not Kill", eh seemed to tel la lot of people in the OT to kill and not leave one alive, not even women or children.

Reactions: Nancy and aspen

aryanmags123

Feb 12, 2020
Iligan City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Just my own opinion, but taking your life that the lord given to you is such a disrespectful act. He gave it to you to enjoy his glory and not all people has the opportunity to experience it. I almost take my life away but thanks to Lay Cistercians of South Florida they made me realize the importance of life and death.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just my own opinion, but taking your life that the lord given to you is such a disrespectful act. He gave it to you to enjoy his glory and not all people has the opportunity to experience it. I almost take my life away but thanks to Lay Cistercians of South Florida they made me realize the importance of life and death.

ok! i'm sorry for your experience!! I too had depression 4 18 yrs and I 2 was contemplating about my life and felt that I had no purpose so I know wat its like, depression and suicide go hand in hand, my counsellor used 2 mock me and told me dat people never recover from it. but now I am 100% healed by the blood of Christ!!

anyway i'm just quoting what the bible says!! if people have a problem with it then they've got a problem with Gods word not me!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can A Christian Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven? (Absolutely Not) <---

The OP First of all does not establish: Absolution.

A Christian is a "follower" of Jesus' teaching.

A Saved and Born Again Christian, is an entirely different Creature.

A new Creature CAN commit suicide and his body buried, and his soul and spirit go to Heaven.

Such a man is Already Forgiven and MADE Wholly Whole.

God is Faithful. He does not take away His Forgiveness or Conversion.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy