Can men with a mullet haircut be saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In that case, considering my own sparsity on top, my participation should definitely cool it down, right?

You are bringing balance to this thread. The problem with mullets is the lack of balance between what's on top compared to what is at the back. There are obvious theological ramifications to consider. I hope you will remain on the topic for others who struggle with this problem.

If one man wears a mullet...that's something society can handle. But what happens to society when more people wear mullets...when it becomes a trend? What does this do to salvation as we know it?

Would Jesus have allowed His disciples to sport mullets...that's the real question.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Interesting... I wonder if anyone here went through a mullet phase AFTER being eternally saved. Are these mutually exclusive?
after being "eternally saved?" srsly?
Would Jesus have allowed His disciples to sport mullets...that's the real question.
ah, the "Lord" thing again lol

Reactions: amadeus

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently mullets are making a comeback. This is a warning for those who may be offended by the hairstyles of others.

Has anyone here had an experience with mullets?
Straight to the "down" elevator with them! Do not pass "Go." Off with their heads! (Man Buns, too.)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I must confess that the dreaded "M" was a thing in our country back in the day along with stubbies [yucky men shorts]. Fortunately, like a bad nightmare, it slowly fazed out. Check out ye olde advert from NZ.

Mullets and stubbies?! See where mullets lead us? Men have to demand more from their casual attire. Is less really more?

Is more hair related to less trouserware?