Can men with dreadlocks be saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok, here is a new topic. Since we have discovered men with mullets and man buns both can be saved.

Should I dreadlock my hair? I attempted the natural way once just by using some method of twisting hair, but did not get too far, as it was very time consuming and only ended up doing 5 or 6 small dreads that probably looked more like rat tails, so I gave up and then untangled my hair. Hahaha

I believe it can cost quite a bit of money to get it professionally done though.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok, here is a new topic. Since we have discovered men with mullets and man buns both can be saved.

Should I dreadlock my hair? I attempted the natural way once just by using some method of twisting hair, but did not get too far, as it was very time consuming and only ended up doing 5 or 6 small dreads that probably looked more like rat tails, so I gave up and then untangled my hair. Hahaha

I believe it can cost quite a bit of money to get it professionally done though.

A man with dreadlocks would not be able to get past the deadlocks.

Reactions: Episkopos and Helen

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
5 reasons why men with dreadlocks cannot be saved.

1. Any man with dreadlocks that dives into a weedy river is bound to become entangled never to find the surface again
2. The time spent twisting hair, looking in the mirror to see how well it is twisted, pride in the twisted hair and coveting anyone else's twisted hair advertises the unsuitability of the company of those in heaven with untwisted hair.
3. If a man can't get past his dreadlocks how on earth is he going to get into the shower...conclusion, only the clean get into the abodes of bliss.
4. Any dreadlocked man is locked in dread....sanctification is outta the window.....no peace for the twisted.
5. Did Jesus have dreadlocks? did Paul have dreadlocks? I betcha Judas didn't even have dreadlocks .....and these guys were examples.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think people with dreads still wash their hair, just not as often

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
5 reasons why men with dreadlocks cannot be saved.

1. Any man with dreadlocks that dives into a weedy river is bound to become entangled never to find the surface again
2. The time spent twisting hair, looking in the mirror to see how well it is twisted, pride in the twisted hair and coveting anyone else's twisted hair advertises the unsuitability of the company of those in heaven with untwisted hair.
3. If a man can't get past his dreadlocks how on earth is he going to get into the shower...conclusion, only the clean get into the abodes of bliss.
4. Any dreadlocked man is locked in dread....sanctification is outta the window.....no peace for the twisted.
5. Did Jesus have dreadlocks? did Paul have dreadlocks? I betcha Judas didn't even have dreadlocks .....and these guys were examples.

Point 2 could apply for other things tho