Can someone please elevate my privileges?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sebastian

Nov 24, 2020
Rheinland-Pfalz
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
I just registered and I realized that I can't post in the sub-forums reserved for Christians. Can someone adjust my religion selection, please?

I set religion to "Other". Reason being, there's truth to be found in not only Christianity (my main faith) but also other religions like Islam - and one can combine and compare these truths. So, I do like to combine findings every now and then and that's why I chose "Other".

Reactions: Ziggy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just registered and I realized that I can't post in the sub-forums reserved for Christians. Can someone adjust my religion selection, please?

I set religion to "Other". Reason being, there's truth to be found in not only Christianity (my main faith) but also other religions like Islam - and one can combine and compare these truths. So, I do like to combine findings every now and then and that's why I chose "Other".
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: JenniferAutumn
Dec 8, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just changed it in my settings and it seems to work now.

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is exclusive of all other religions...

You can't be a Buddhist and a Christian
Or a Moslem and a Christian

Doesn't work

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Welcome Sebastian!

The forums you can currently access are intended for discussions that may take insights from other faiths. These topics tend to become unorthodox from traditional standards and I want to minimize that in certain forums.