• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our entire financial system is a SCAM designed to siphon true wealth from the masses and make the elite rich, and thereby cause INFLATION. This 30 minute video tells you hot it was done:

I am become the proverbial Thief who steals the Loaf of Bread. I just don't think it's fair for all the prosperity of what people should have to have been stolen. THEY ARE THE THIEVES, let them pay for the sin! Matthew 24 will bring a heavy condemnation upon them.

My best friend stole about $15,000 from me.
I was supposed to inherit a house, but my grandfather died without a will, the Step Relatives took EVERYTHING. I became homeless for 3 months.
My CM-36 Scooter kept getting flats, and the transaxel fell off.
I had to abandon it, since the company that made it went out of business.
No Vehicle = No Job (Especially when Obese, back pain, stomach pain)
No social media + poor work history = impossible to find a job.
(I worked at a few call centers, that is it.)

Starting 2015, I started to steal food from grocery stores using my own mobility scooter with a bag on the back. I have a little dog that rode in the bag. I would hid the food under the dog. Even after 5 years of theft, it still doesn't make up for everything I've lost. May those who stole from me BE CURSED AND DAMNED!

Yet I feel sorry every time I am forced to steal something. Was it GOD who brought me to this point, where was he when I needed him? Where was my guidance, my inspiration?

The most tragic thing that can happen to a child is loss of ones parent. My father killed himself when I was 16, and my grandmother died of cancer a few months later, leaving me alone with my reclusive step grandfather, who just wanted to watch movies, play with his model trains and be left alone. I drifted through depression in high school, graduated from Special ED.

In my 20s, My best friend and the woman I loved betrayed me. Im now 40 and still nowhere in life. My life was basically ruined by my fathers suicide and how it happened. I brught home a flue and he became dehydrated, and was mixing nyquil with alchohol. I slept on the couch, december 5th, 1996, I awoke to see him with his door open naked in prayer. I thought it best to leave him alone and went back to sleep. I heard a loud bang, assumed it was him throwing a book against a wall. The morning I woke up to see his brain splattered on the carpet.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you living now? Are you in touch with social Services? 40 years old --you have a lot of life left. Are you affiliated with any church? Some churches have counseling. You are probably eligible for a ton of social programs. They are a blessing to those who need them.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Were Adam and Eve created with moral law?
I think their reality was like God's.....love was the reference point 360 degrees.
Of course after they sold out things took a turn. The guilt and fear which saddled them determined their responses ....their trajectory became law based ie, don't do this, don't do that....with the self determining to have the ascendancy. We can see this in the brief account of Cain and Able

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what does Ephesians 2:15 say?
It's referring to ordinances ie, ceremonial law....laws which shadowed Jesus, ie the slaying of lambs and others like circumcision.
Moral law stands as a mirror to sin in an environment where the virus of 'natural' anarchy has infected the human heart.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin isn't justified, but sinners can be justified by turning to Christ and making His death propitiation for their sin:
Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.
11 He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.
Isaiah 53:10-11

In doing so we receive His righteousness:
2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17