Can you all pray for me?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodLovesBob7

Mar 24, 2007
I just need some prayer, to get fear out of my life, and for God to give me the right words to say, and not hurtful words.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I will be praying... I would like to give you a help... the name Yahshua is the true name of Jesus, If you pray to God and ask in the NAME you are are asking in his authority...I will also be praying for you... know that in the name you can order evil out of your home room mind anywhere and it must leave because of the authority of Yahshua... Love you..

The Letter Bet

Apr 11, 2007
An honorable thing to request prayer for. I will remember you in my prayers, dear brother. May you have Grace and Peace.~Bet

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
Instead of posting a totally new thread I chose to continue this one, mostly because I couldn't think of a better title. I hope nobody minds. Anyways, as a Christian born into a Christian home and going to church since my youth I can proudly proclaim that I am a Believer and am ready to loose everything I have if it is to his glory, yet recently i have been struggling with certain aspects of my life, that i would rather keep to myself (for now at least). I am constantly praying that God gives me strength to do his will in the situation, and that he help me find hope in this dark time, I have even gone to friends and youth ministers to share my circumstance and prayed with them, yet it seems the harder I try the farther I get, its just so discouraging right now and I feel as if I'm at the lowest possible point in my life. I will continue to hold all of you in my prayers for it is not possible for me to tell when any one of you may need a prayer, and I ask that you all may please pray that God helps me find encouragement and hold on to his light as I try to get through this time. Thank you all and God bless:bible:

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(GodLovesBob7;9033)
I just need some prayer, to get fear out of my life, and for God to give me the right words to say, and not hurtful words.
Well Bob,We all have to strive to say the right words, but I will pray for you anyway:) hitomi

Sarah405

Oct 5, 2007
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us--> Philippians 4:13 God bless you. Sarah

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Let me share my testimony on how I drove fear & worry from my life. By nature, I'm not an overly fearful person. But I did a time when I was overcome with worry & fear over a particular situation. And I found it virtually impossible, to differentiate the voice of the Holy Spirit from my own voice of anxiety & stress. After that I decided to find a way to put fear aside. Here is what I learned. Recall in Job, Job says "what he feared has come upon him"? Our thoughts do have (to some degree) the power to shape our outcome. Fear is the opposite of faith. Just as worry, is a corruption of prayer. Think about it. When we worry, we meditated on our fears & all the terrible outcomes. Prayer is the same mental exercise. Except what we are declaring to be true is different. In Philippians 4:8, Paul said: 8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.For a long time, I thought this were just pie-in-the sky, feel good/think happy thoughts advice. But no, it is very practical. I have a choice. I can fill up my head with junk & have problems like fear. Or I can fill up myself with truth & have peace.Like any mental stronghold, the only way to overcome false thoughts is with true ones. Every single time you think, "I'm afraid about whatever." Then immediately say to yourself the scriptures that say that is false. Such as "God is faithful & I will trust Him." The key is persistence. You may have to do this a hundred times a day. Just keep at it. Because at some point, you will find that faith-not fear, is your response to trouble.Now we come to the good part. What I consider the practical benefit of walking without fear. I can now hear God when He warns me about something. Since I don't dwell on fears, if I have a sense of foreboding, I know it didn't come from me. So I tune in better & seek God's wisdom on how to proceed. The more risky your life situation, the more important it is to know when you are in danger.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
(Romans6:10;14656)
..its just so discouraging right now and I feel as if I'm at the lowest possible point in my life.
If you feel like you're going through a dark tunnel, the trick is to keep going...
wink.gif

BelovedsMinistries

Oct 29, 2007
Dear Father in Heaven: I am just praying for this person and He wants something from you and expecting something from you without any hesitation so that kindly come forward and send your blessings upon this person so that this person may be stand as a greatly bold person and wisedom person...............Fill his heart and give that what this person lacks in life....... I prayed and believed that You are already blessed.amen.Your's in HIM Brother JPKBeloved's Ministries[email protected]