Can You Make A New Forum Section Called Conspiracy Theories So That The Current Events Section Can Be Left Alone By The Conspiracy Theorists?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the subject line says. Can you make it happen?

Other Christian Forums do that so that the conspiracy theorists can have their forum and leave the current events forum to discuss current events without interference from conspiracy theorists.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Other Christian Forums do that so that the conspiracy theorists can have their forum and leave the current events forum to discuss current events without interference from conspiracy theorists.
I agree that would be well if they did that. Too much paranoia for me in there.

Reactions: InHisLove

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

as you just said..."to discuss current events without interference from conspiracy theorists."

Cut to the chase and tell everyone your real beef. You are annoyed by my truly current affairs thread that you believe addresses only conspiracy theories and not real conspiracies of worth and gives current affairs a bad wrap. You cannot discern the evil truth in this world as true conspiracies if they nipped you in the rear I'm afraid in reading your many posts.

This thread of yours here should go on deaf ears as folks should know your motive, they are personal and not truthful as you have an agenda to try and convince certain others to forcibly moved my thread of current affairs to a so-called conspiracy theory section. Not happen'.

As I said to you recently as you wrote in my thread on your disgust and your wishes, why don't you start a conspiracy theory thread of your own as you believe that we went to the moon or that the earth is really flat. My thread does not believe in conspiracy theories I'm afraid only real ones and current affairs.

I would suggest you find your own attention somewhere else without annoying others, including myself. And stop whining about others on this site because you 'feel' offended.

Do you still live with your folks at their home? I wonder....

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as you just said..."to discuss current events without interference from conspiracy theorists."

Cut to the chase and tell everyone your real beef. You are annoyed by my truly current affairs thread that you believe addresses only conspiracy theories and not real conspiracies of worth and gives current affairs a bad wrap. You cannot discern the evil truth in this world as true conspiracies if they nipped you in the rear I'm afraid in reading your many posts.

This thread of yours here should go on deaf ears as folks should know your motive, they are personal and not truthful as you have an agenda to try and convince certain others to forcibly moved my thread of current affairs to a so-called conspiracy theory section. Not happen'.

As I said to you recently as you wrote in my thread on your disgust and your wishes, why don't you start a conspiracy theory thread of your own as you believe that we went to the moon or that the earth is really flat. My thread does not believe in conspiracy theories I'm afraid only real ones and current affairs.

I would suggest you find your own attention somewhere else without annoying others, including myself. And stop whining about others on this site because you 'feel' offended.

Do you still live with your folks at their home? I wonder....

So many assumptions. You know what they say about those, right?

This thread was me trying to get you conspiracy people your own board to post your conspiracy stuff and leave the current events stuff alone. There is a difference whether you want to believe it or not.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many assumptions. You know what they say about those, right?

This thread was me trying to get you conspiracy people your own board to post your conspiracy stuff and leave the current events stuff alone. There is a difference whether you want to believe it or not.
Yes there is quite a difference and you apparently do not know when a current affairs conspiracy (some start as theories) is found to be real and is usually riddled by the mob of sheep mentality, versus those conspiracy theories that are not even serious theories and are FALSE. A serious and plausible theory of conspiracy without direct evidence is always scrutinized by folks like you. Then the wise and smart ones later realize they are truly conspiracies, Capeesch....can you now agree say with the COVID hoax and its now convincing truth it source was born in a lab...I'm still not sure though it was from China.....

Reactions: Nancy

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Capeesch....can you now agree say with the COVID hoax and its now convincing truth it source was born in a lab

Nope!

As the author of this thread, this is off-topic and I am asking you to stop.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Any change like this should be agreed on by the mods as it would increase their responsibilities. I am not in favor of this as it also increases our jurisdiction to deciding what is a conspiracy theory.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Any change like this should be agreed on by the mods as it would increase their responsibilities. I am not in favor of this as it also increases our jurisdiction to deciding what is a conspiracy theory.
The truth of the matter -- as it is all coming out now -- is that it is only the conspirators (and their supporters) who speak of "conspiracy theories", instead of frankly and honestly admitting that they have conspired and colluded to deceive and manipulate people. Since that would mean criminal prosecutions.

Take the origin of the Wuhan virus. China as well as all the public health agencies conspired to deceive the world into thinking that coronavirus originated in the meat markets of Wuhan. Now there is more than enough evidence that COVID 19 was a bioweapon created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (under the direction of the Chinese military and with the help of the US government). And still the US government is not being totally honest about this. Never expect murderers to admit their guilt,

There was a conspiracy going all the way back to 2004, and all the dots have been connected. But the mainstream media as well as the public health agencies sought to suppress the facts, and to attack those who were bringing the truth to light. That was definitely a conspiracy. Following which there was a conspiracy to hide the true nature of the lethal and toxic bioweapons which were deceptively called "vaccines". But now the truth is out in the open and cardiologists are calling for a TOTAL BAN on these dangerous injections. Yet no one is listening.

Reactions: APAK and Nancy

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then I will go and stay where they have done this exact thing already.

At least there, there is a separation from the current events and the conspiracy nonsense. I don't have to stay away from the current events subforum there as I will here.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now there is more than enough evidence that COVID 19 was a bioweapon created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (under the direction of the Chinese military and with the help of the US government).

Dr. Yi Meng Yan on Tucker Carlson Confirms What Gateway Pundit Previously Reported – COVID Was Released Intentionally by the CCP​

Reactions: APAK

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dr. Yi Meng Yan on Tucker Carlson Confirms What Gateway Pundit Previously Reported – COVID Was Released Intentionally by the CCP​

Again, off topic. This is not what this thread is for. As the author of this thread I am asking you to stop posting off topic stuff.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See admin, they cannot even keep it to the current events section.

We need a safe space from this stuff.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
See admin, they cannot even keep it to the current events section.

We need a safe space from this stuff.
Off topic posts can be deleted, this one has not as you are using it as an example, so is now part of this thread.

I doubt you would want me to judge as I am cynical of the mainstream media, and our politicans. This cynicism comes from observing the world around me, which has become a haunt for demons.

I used to assume that the instinct for self preservation was innate to all intelligent and responsible adults. I can no longer assume this. While I don't believe a large chuck of the population knowingly consort with devils, they wouldn't have the discernment to know they are being manipulated by them. The spirit of their Father has manifested in them this self destructive tendency.

Those manipulations will ultimately lead to end time prophecy being fulfilled.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah man. They should be stopped from spreading disinformation. :rolleyes:

Reactions: APAK and Nancy

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off topic posts can be deleted, this one has not as you are using it as an example, so is now part of this thread.

I doubt you would want me to judge as I am cynical of the mainstream media, and our politicans. This cynicism comes from observing the world around me, which has become a haunt for demons.

I used to assume that the instinct for self preservation was innate to all intelligent and responsible adults. I can no longer assume this. While I don't believe a large chuck of the population knowingly consort with devils, they wouldn't have the discernment to know they are being manipulated by them. The spirit of their Father has manifested in them this self destructive tendency.

Those manipulations will ultimately lead to end time prophecy being fulfilled.

As a mod, you should be impartial. I can see that my request is basically going to go nowhere. So this set of forums is not the place for me.

I guess I will go where they see the wisdom in actually keeping the conspiracy posts out of current events and reserved to their own section.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a mod, you should be impartial. I can see that my request is basically going to go nowhere. So this set of forums is not the place for me.

I guess I will go where they see the wisdom in actually keeping the conspiracy posts out of current events and reserved to their own section.
Perhaps if you would have reported the post/s instead of commenting and therefore, making it a part of the thread, he would have deleted it right off the bat...just my 2C.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps if you would have reported the post/s instead of commenting and therefore, making it a part of the thread, he would have deleted it right off the bat...just my 2C.

You would get many reports a day from me then.

As I said, there is another set of forums where people can post their conspiracy theories away from current events. It works, I do not understand the opposition to this.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would get many reports a day from me then.

As I said, there is another set of forums where people can post their conspiracy theories away from current events. It works, I do not understand the opposition to this.
Like our brother said, it would have to be discussed by Admin. first. You could in box @Angelina or @lforrest and see if they will bring it to the attention of the mods. lforrest is already aware so he might bring it up.