Can You Name These People And Identify The Mural?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
The middle guy is Pope John Paul II ...

Attachments

• graphics9.jpg
    graphics9.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
The middle guy is Pope John Paul II ...

I cannot name the other two but the guy on the right is probably an islamic mufti and the one of the left it probably a jewish orthodox rabbi. Looks like an ecumenical get together to me.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
I believe that the one on the right was the Chief judge of the palestinian national authority, Sheikh Taissir Tamimi. The one on the left was the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Yisrael Meir Lau. I think this is the 2000 interfaith conference in Jerusalem, the mural shows the wailing wall with al-aqsa mosque in the center and churches surrounding it. Probably showing interfaith harmony.

Wikipedia reports that in May 2009, Tamimi sparked international controversy by launching into a denunciation of Israel during an interfaith dialogue attended by Pope Benedict XVI in Jerusalem.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
I believe that the one on the right was the Chief judge of the palestinian national authority, Sheikh Taissir Tamimi. The one on the left was the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Yisrael Meir Lau. I think this is the 2000 interfaith conference in Jerusalem, the mural shows the wailing wall with al-aqsa mosque in the center and churches surrounding it. Probably showing interfaith harmony.

Wikipedia reports that in May 2009, Tamimi sparked international controversy by launching into a denunciation of Israel during an interfaith dialogue attended by Pope Benedict XVI in Jerusalem.

Once a harlot always a harlot. Getting into bed with the kings of this world is par for the cource for the pope and the church he represents. Now the harlot is trying to get into bed with another anti-christ religion.

th_popekiss.jpg

They will fail. The beast will turn against the harlot.

Revelation 16
17 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house

There's always been tension between Israel and the Palestinians. They have been fighting for over 50 years. The world, including the Pope, would like to see peace between these two, but I don't know how that's going to happen yet. There is so much bitterness between the two.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
There's always been tension between Israel and the Palestinians. They have been fighting for over 50 years. The world, including the Pope, would like to see peace between these two, but I don't know how that's going to happen yet. There is so much bitterness between the two.

Actually they have been fighting for thousands of years.
smile.gif