Can you prove it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peter Simpson

Mar 2, 2021
SURREY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Canada
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prove that 2+2=4? Can you prove that the Earth revolves around the sun? Can you prove that petroleum is flammable? Can you prove that Jesus loves you? What I'm getting down to is, if it's true then you can prove it; but if you say that something is a fact but can't offer any proof to substantiate it as fact, then how can anybody know that it is fact? If I claim that Mount Annapurna is the tallest mountain, above sea level, in the world then I should be able to prove it. Actually everything on the planet that mankind holds to be fact can be substantiated by evidence. That is everything except the greatest false belief in the world (christianity). Here I am claiming that christianity is untrue, can I prove it? Yes I can. The foundation of your entire socioeconomic world order is a falsehood, and I can prove it

I can’t prove I’ll wake up in the morning and live to see another day.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
@Peter Simpson
Do you want a prove ?
images

Old Testament bible was built upon the Kabbalah Tree Of Life (Sephiroth), those Sephiroth was the element of our body to measure the divine energy, did the pop culture of christian worship songs refers to Malkuth as bow knee beneath the feet of Jesus ?
But from Kabbalah perspective they acknowledge them as 10 angels that control our life. But in the book of Daniel & Revelation, it was the beast with ten horns & seven heads as seven halls of divine place * see kabbalah link above * (Daniel 7:7; Revelation 12:3; Revelation 13:1; Revelation 17:7).
From this Tree Of Life measurement Jesus was crucified, that's why everybody who practice the law are under the curse because of this deadly measurement (Matthew 7:2; Mark 4:24).
This ten Sephiroth order was also rejected by Jesus when he was in school according to the first gospel infancy of Jesus (Chapter XX), because the old testament was built using this order. No wonder why did Jesus used Aramaic language as this Zohar Kabbalah was use the Aramaic. That's why Jesus told that "Woe are those the scribes & pharisees" who hold the tradition but lack of compassion & mercy.
We know now why did the Freemason was holding the tradition of Egypt and old testament with their own oath, because they're part of the fallen angels that bring solomon into curse (1 Kings 11:1-13) and also who bring Jesus into crucifixion as Jesus was part of Essenes and not as other elite Scribes & Pharisees in Jerusalem.
Freemason was not believe in Jesus but they believed in Supreme Being named JAHBULON or Baal Zebulon (Beelzebub), as they're also practice Kabbalah too.
So, with those measurement nobody will go into heaven unless they believe in Jesus. If Jesus was measured that way, so are we (John 15:18-25).

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Peter Simpson
Do you want a prove ?
images

Old Testament bible was built upon the Kabbalah Tree Of Life (Sephiroth), those Sephiroth was the element of our body to measure the divine energy, did the pop culture of christian worship songs refers to Malkuth as bow knee beneath the feet of Jesus ?
But from Kabbalah perspective they acknowledge them as 10 angels that control our life. But in the book of Daniel & Revelation, it was the beast with ten horns & seven heads as seven halls of divine place * see kabbalah link above * (Daniel 7:7; Revelation 12:3; Revelation 13:1; Revelation 17:7).
From this Tree Of Life measurement Jesus was crucified, that's why everybody who practice the law are under the curse because of this deadly measurement (Matthew 7:2; Mark 4:24).
This ten Sephiroth order was also rejected by Jesus when he was in school according to the first gospel infancy of Jesus (Chapter XX), because the old testament was built using this order. No wonder why did Jesus used Aramaic language as this Zohar Kabbalah was use the Aramaic. That's why Jesus told that "Woe are those the scribes & pharisees" who hold the tradition but lack of compassion & mercy.
We know now why did the Freemason was holding the tradition of Egypt and old testament with their own oath, because they're part of the fallen angels that bring solomon into curse (1 Kings 11:1-13) and also who bring Jesus into crucifixion as Jesus was part of Essenes and not as other elite Scribes & Pharisees in Jerusalem.
Freemason was not believe in Jesus but they believed in Supreme Being named JAHBULON or Baal Zebulon (Beelzebub), as they're also practice Kabbalah too.
So, with those measurement nobody will go into heaven unless they believe in Jesus. If Jesus was measured that way, so are we (John 15:18-25).
What a load of crap. There are groups... Gnostics and Jesuits in particular, who interpret scripture using kabbalah and numerology, but they came later. Just as the constellations came before astrology, so did scripture come before the warped philosophies of man who seek to destroy their true meaning.

Reactions: Nancy and BobVance

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
What a load of crap. There are groups... Gnostics and Jesuits in particular, who interpret scripture using kabbalah and numerology, but they came later. Just as the constellations came before astrology, so did scripture come before the warped philosophies of man who seek to destroy their true meaning.
Indeed, Kabbalah was emerged in 12th century but they were based on the root fundamental of Jewish mysticism or Merkabah mysticism.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Peter Simpson, the bible is an eye witness account of the miracles and testimonies of Jesus the Christ. That is enough proof to convict someone in a court of law, or free them from false testimony. So yes I can prove Christianity is real.

Reactions: Nancy

Peter Simpson

Mar 2, 2021
SURREY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Canada
So what you're trying to defend is that God is such an asshole and a malicious prick that he would condemn an entire species of animal over eating an apple

Peter Simpson

Mar 2, 2021
SURREY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Canada
When you post comments, keep in mind that it's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean; but what comes out of him..

For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Peter Simpson

Mar 2, 2021
SURREY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Canada
For all you so called christians out there, even that verse of scripture is ridiculous. The heart is a pump nothing more it doesn't have the capacity to love or to hate, judge or acquit, it pumps blood that's it. That verse if correctly interpreted would read "out of the overflow of your soul, your mouth speaks."

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what you're trying to defend is that God is such an asshole and a malicious prick that he would condemn an entire species of animal over eating an apple
1. Where do you come up with that from what was said?
2. Do you think the language you used helped your case?
3. The mere fact God came to earth and died for that very specie who was condemned by the fall of adam should explain to you that God is all loving. Not what you claimed.

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to remind everyone else that blasphemy will not be tolerated. Be respectful.

Just so you know,.. my troll alert system just went off. It's not always one hundred percent right, but it usually is at least ninety percent of the time,.. but I'm guessing your troll alert system is going bonkers too right now.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Just so you know,.. my troll alert system just went off. It's not always one hundred percent right, but it usually is at least ninety percent of the time,.. but I'm guessing your troll alert system is going bonkers too right now.

What may appear to be a troll could be someone genuinely hurt by religion, and too much post modern koolaid.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What may appear to be a troll could be someone genuinely hurt by religion, and too much post modern koolaid.

That's what I figured out about a lot of atheists that I've had discussions with, they really aren't trolls, they just speak a different language sort of. Which can be similar to those, even Christians, that don't believe in modern day miracles or gifts of the spirit.

Reactions: April_Rose