Cancelled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. - 1 Peter 1:23.

If you live in this world long enough you notice something is always going on, never a dull moment as they say. The world stays in a upheaval never smoothing out persay but in seeming disarray. The world was like an adoptive parent who took care of you and raised you. In the world you have everything that made you what you are. Your education came from the world, your lifestyle comes from the world, your natural birth parents and ethnicity came from the world. Everything about you came from the world, and that is the only part of humanity that needs cancelled, and it was at the cross. It is in the world that everything gets shook up from time to time. It is as if the father says in his Fatherly way "I want people to know me" the creator of all that is in the world including the world. The world pushes the father's plan to the forefront of everything that happens in the world.

So in creation it is the part they recieved after creation that needed canceling. That part that would try to fit the world and could never do so. We think because of the manifestation of sin that makes us worldly. But sin itself is of the world, if no one in the world ever sinned but had a sin nature, that sin (nature) would have still need to be cancelled.

When John the Baptist could see Jesus coming to him to be baptized he spoke and said "behold the lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world." Singular sin, original sin, Satan rebellion sin, the sin (nature) that came on Adam by his disobedience.

We recieved a bad seed that could not handle the world. A human beings identity comes from the birth parent. What did the law do? it keeps you from identifying with the sin nature. It was a helper if you will to keep sin in check. Those that can identify with the sin nature and it's practices unfettered is what Paul called a reprobate. A reprobate (only sinner's by nature can be reprobate, Christian's cannot be reprobate) is a person that gives in fully to the desires and lusts of the sin nature. Sin is rampant in a reprobate.

So have you ever been in a meeting and you were not really feeling it, what is that? It has to do with identity, you were not feeling identity. Everything was great, the singing and so on but you just didn't feel that thing. What is that thing so to say? You were not identifying with who you are, or your birth parent. The seed in you will always have a desire for the birth parent only, nothing else can satisfy.

I have been in both kinds of meeting, one they go through the motions, and the other where you could identify with who you are. There is no comparison, one is day and one is nite, one is oil and one is water, one is law and one is grace. They cannot be compared because they are direct opposites. I'm not saying direct opposites are bad, I'm saying you cannot compare the two. They are in direct contrast to each other. We wouldn't know light if not for dark, we wouldn't know grace if not for law, and so on.

Look how creation itself was created dark:

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. - Genesis 1:1-2.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. - 1 Peter 1:23.

If you live in this world long enough you notice something is always going on, never a dull moment as they say. The world stays in a upheaval never smoothing out persay but in seeming disarray. The world was like an adoptive parent who took care of you and raised you. In the world you have everything that made you what you are. Your education came from the world, your lifestyle comes from the world, your natural birth parents and ethnicity came from the world. Everything about you came from the world, and that is the only part of humanity that needs cancelled, and it was at the cross. It is in the world that everything gets shook up from time to time. It is as if the father says in his Fatherly way "I want people to know me" the creator of all that is in the world including the world. The world pushes the father's plan to the forefront of everything that happens in the world.

So in creation it is the part they recieved after creation that needed canceling. That part that would try to fit the world and could never do so. We think because of the manifestation of sin that makes us worldly. But sin itself is of the world, if no one in the world ever sinned but had a sin nature, that sin (nature) would have still need to be cancelled.

When John the Baptist could see Jesus coming to him to be baptized he spoke and said "behold the lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world." Singular sin, original sin, Satan rebellion sin, the sin (nature) that came on Adam by his disobedience.

We recieved a bad seed that could not handle the world. A human beings identity comes from the birth parent. What did the law do? it keeps you from identifying with the sin nature. It was a helper if you will to keep sin in check. Those that can identify with the sin nature and it's practices unfettered is what Paul called a reprobate. A reprobate (only sinner's by nature can be reprobate, Christian's cannot be reprobate) is a person that gives in fully to the desires and lusts of the sin nature. Sin is rampant in a reprobate.

So have you ever been in a meeting and you were not really feeling it, what is that? It has to do with identity, you were not feeling identity. Everything was great, the singing and so on but you just didn't feel that thing. What is that thing so to say? You were not identifying with who you are, or your birth parent. The seed in you will always have a desire for the birth parent only, nothing else can satisfy.

I have been in both kinds of meeting, one they go through the motions, and the other where you could identify with who you are. There is no comparison, one is day and one is nite, one is oil and one is water, one is law and one is grace. They cannot be compared because they are direct opposites. I'm not saying direct opposites are bad, I'm saying you cannot compare the two. They are in direct contrast to each other. We wouldn't know light if not for dark, we wouldn't know grace if not for law, and so on.

Look how creation itself was created dark:

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. - Genesis 1:1-2.
@soul man Great verse there from 1 Peter; and I keep recalling Philippians 1.6: "He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."

Reactions: Pearl and soul man