Can't find an old thread of mine. Help please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been trying to update my thread on being rebaptized. Most all alerts purged before late may. Are old threads just gone?
Thanks for any help. :D

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've been trying to update my thread on being rebaptized. Most all alerts purged before late may. Are old threads just gone?
Thanks for any help. :D
Should I be rebaptised?

If you look in your "featured threads" you will find any of your threads that have more than 20 posts...usually. I think the mods have a say in it.

Last edited:

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Episkopos thank you so much, I looked there before, but obviously didn't register the look up older... maybe time for me to enlarge print. Lol :)

Also, I would like to thank you for being a fine (as in coin rating), example of a Christian. Many blessings!

Reactions: Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Episkopos thank you so much, I looked there before, but obviously didn't register the look up older... maybe time for me to enlarge print. Lol :)

Also, I would like to thank you for being a fine (as in coin rating), example of a Christian. Many blessings!

Thank you for for fine and kind words! You are a blessing. :) <><

Reactions: Acolyte