Cant seem to paste here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a reason I cant copy paste? Maybe I am missing somthing? Cheers

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
eight views and no replys stranger do you know?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I expect no-one has a clue why you can't copy and paste. You may need to contact a moderator who may need to ask Admin. I had a problem with my PM not working and that was the route that eventually gave a solution.

A couple of starter questions though:
1. What platform & OS are you using? (e.g. PC with Windows)
2. Where are you trying to copy from and to?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Windows 7 And notepad. Thanks, If you right click there is no paste option. Not there.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
If you're using Windows 7 then what you need to do is highlight the text that you want to copy, then use the ctrl-c keys to copy it, then when you go to the Forum page you want to copy it into, use the ctrl-v keys to paste it where you position your cursor.
It does sound like you may have your context menu deactivated.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
StanJ said:
If you're using Windows 7 then what you need to do is highlight the text that you want to copy, then use the ctrl-c keys to copy it, then when you go to the Forum page you want to copy it into, use the ctrl-v keys to paste it where you position your cursor.
It does sound like you may have your context menu deactivated.
I normally use ctr-v to paste (or the browser Edit/Paste option). However the right click option does work for me...

...But I have noticed that you have to right click on the same line as the flashing cursor or you don't get the Paste option..

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mungo said:
I normally use ctr-v to paste (or the browser Edit/Paste option). However the right click option does work for me...

...But I have noticed that you have to right click on the same line as the flashing cursor or you don't get the Paste option..
Correct thank you. It has to be on the curser flashing line Thanks man. My son halfway through his IY,HNC,HND. Did'nt know :) Thanks

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
Sword said:
Is there a reason I cant copy paste? Maybe I am missing somthing? Cheers
I am having the same problems TODAY. Never have had the problem before today. <_<