CB Virtual Couch Potato Campout Coming Up This Weekend!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy, @amadeus, @Devin Wintch, @JazzyJeff15 and others, back due to popular demand,.. this Friday begins another virtual camping trip but this one is going to be a lot different than our last one. For one, it's more of a sleepover than an actual campout and instead of in the woods, we'll be virtually camping out in the backyard. :) (On any account of virtual rain it'll be indoors instead, but either way we'll have an actual bathroom this time. ;) )

That is except for Saturday night where we'll be going on a virtual nighttime hike through the woods and be spending the night in a virtual log cabin (that'll have cots) and have a virtual outhouse for us to use so we'll need that virtual bathroom spray again. :p

As to what else we'll be doing, pretty much anything goes,.. but due to some changes on the board and just as some safety precautions, any scary stories that we tell should be in PM's and when in doubt about anything else just don't is my motto. (At least we still have our campfire songs though. :) ) This time we'll also have popcorn and the fun of doing things inside the house and cabin though so I hope to see you guys there!!! :D

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found my sleeping bag. I hope there's enough room on the floor :)
Hugs

iu

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also this should be obvious but don't forget that we'll need flashlights when we're going on our nighttime nature hike. I get the high advantage this time since this is my place that you're virtually staying at I won't need to pack until the second night. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really wish there was a way to play flashlight tag.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I'll pack on Friday night so I know that I'll be ready. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw,.. just a couple more announcements. One,.. since this is more of a sleepover since I already pointed out that means we're going to be up later and sleep in later so there will be no Gospel Sunday morning and this Sunday is also Father's Day so we have a virtual cookout going on Sunday evening and Gospel Sunday will be canceled altogether for this weekend.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know where you are or when your coming back.
I hope you didn't get chased by wolves up a tree or something.
So until you come back I will keep the campfire burning, the marshmallows toasting and the music playing.
And I won't forget the flashlight.

Miss you :(

iu

iu

iu

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been a long day. I'm turning in.
I just didn't want you to think I forgot.
:)
Good Night,
Hugs

iu

Reactions: amadeus