CB Virtual Fun Weekend :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay since I'm going to be watching Willy Wonka/Charlie and The Chocolate Factory again soon and the Jurassic Park and World films I thought of two really cool ideas that we can do this weekend. :)

First of all starting on Saturday at two pm et we will be taking a virtual bus to a chocolate factory and discover how Hershey's chocolate is made. Afterwards, we will be spending the rest of the day in tribute to Willy Wonka and Charlie Bucket themselves!! :D (with virtual candy that we can eat. :) )

Then on Sunday starting at four pm et we will be taking a virtual time machine back to the dawn of the dinosaurs and even take a virtual ride into Jurassic Park itself!!! :D Then there will be virtual refreshments afterwards. :) Both days are days that I don't think you're going to want to miss!! :D

Edit: Times may be subject to change since I might be having a friend over this weekend.

@Tone, @Devin Wintch, @Michael1985, @FluffyYellowDuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael1985

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, then the Saturday afterwards is going to be space day and you'll hear more about that later in the week. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The time for the chocolate factory tour has been pushed back to somewhere between ten and eleven o'clock am of when we'll be getting started. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another party? You know we need to put the Jesus back in this forum, right? :)

We've gone off the rails into party world. Time to put the train back on the right tracks, LoL.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds good. I will be there as long as I remember. to turn up :)

Great!! :D It'll probably start tomorrow at ten thirty am et instead I'm guessing. :)

Another party? You know we need to put the Jesus back in this forum, right? :)

We've gone off the rails into party world. Time to put the train back on the right tracks, LoL.

First of all even though it's for fun, it's not a party and also educational. Second of all, who made you in charge? It's not like having fun is blasphemous against God, so if you don't like it,.. don't come. Simple as that.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Besides,.. God and the candy man have an awful lot in common. :D (Figuratively speaking of course. :) )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all even though it's for fun, it's not a party and also educational. Second of all, who made you in charge? It's not like having fun is blasphemous against God, so if you don't like it,.. don't come. Simple as that.

This sounds like where you and I began, LoL. :)

Relax, AR. I told you I rarely attend such things anyway.

God bless, and have a great day.

In Him,
Hidden

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds like where you and I began, LoL. :)

Relax, AR. I told you I rarely attend such things anyway.

God bless, and have a great day.

In Him,
Hidden

Sorry,.I just don't like it when people on here who aren't staff members try to tell me what to do and act like they own the place.