CB's Virtual Mother's Day Luncheon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everybody, happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there and welcome to the virtual Mother's Day luncheon. :) I will open up the virtual kitchen in a few moments, but it has been a tradition for the past few years to write something about my mom so I can go ahead and read it to her so I will go ahead and start off with a Bible verse this year and see how it can apply to us. :)

Proverbs 31:26 "She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue."

I thought that that was a perfect Bible verse for my mother because she has definitely always taught me right from wrong, and everybody that she comes in contact with absolutely loves her to death because she is very kind, patient, and understanding and spiritual person. For those of you who don't already know, she is also my adoptive mother so I find it very special that she chose me as God chose her to be my mother.

She also gives me a smile or a laugh or a hug when I really need one and always shows love to her family and friends in her own special way. (Since she isn't much of a touchy feely person like I am.) So, I'm wishing her the happiest Mother's Day ever and I'm about to give her a great big hug full of love to show her how much she means to me. :D

So with that all being said, I will now open up the virtual kitchen. :) There are virtual sandwiches, (I'll virtually make you whatever sandwich you want. :D) tea, coffee, and cookies for whoever wants them and feel free to give dedications and share memories of your own mothers. These are my favorite Mother's Day songs and I do believe that @Mayflower had a song that she wanted to share with us as well. :)

(Btw, I apologize that it's a bit after noon but it took me awhile to make this.)

Happy-Mothers-Day-2020.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy-Mothers-Day-Cards-Wishes-From-Son.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Devin, would you like any virtual refreshments? Sorry for the delayed response, I was busy listening to all my mom songs lol

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coffee please.

Alright sorry about that, I was busy giving my mom her Mother's Day card and reading her the thing that I wrote about her and give her her Mother's Day hug and stuff. Anyways, how do you take your coffee? (I think there are different ways but I'm not a coffee drinker lol)

Having real lunch at church away from church home. <3 so off and on. But Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

View attachment 14717

Would you like any virtual refreshments then?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright sorry about that, I was busy giving my mom her Mother's Day card and reading her the thing that I wrote about her and give her her Mother's Day hug and stuff. Anyways, how do you take your coffee? (I think there are different ways but I'm not a coffee drinker lol)

Would you like any virtual refreshments then?
Black.

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For my Mom

I really miss you
I wish I honored you more
I do forgive you

You would really be proud
They have smiles and joy of God
One day I hope you see them

I think of you often
All of the good you did for us
Thank you for my life

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here you go then. :D

black-coffee_759_petr-kratochvil_wikimedia-commons.jpg

For my Mom

I really miss you
I wish I honored you more
I do forgive you

You would really be proud
They have smiles and joy of God
One day I hope you see them

I think of you often
All of the good you did for us
Thank you for my life

Btw, happy Mother's Day to you too. I sure hope that you're having a special day with your children today. :) I'm sure that your mommy would be really proud of you. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still in the middle of lunch, but I also wanted to post this so I can watch it while I eat LOL :p

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, just in case you guys missed the memo, due to some technical difficulties gospel Sunday has been pushed back to this evening again and will run from seven pm et to ten. :)

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Happy and Blessed Mother's day to all the mothers here!

I thought I'd share my pastors blessing for mothers today:

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that the luncheon part is over,.. but I also wanted to share this as this scene always makes me cry. :')