Cellulitis in my leg

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have developed a cellulitis infection in my leg, could you all pray for me please? Not a good time for an infection with what is going on and last year I ended up in the hospital. Thank you
I pray for the healing balm of Jesus to take the infection away. By His stripes you were healed....

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've had leg issues for years, didn't you, historyb? My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Well I did for a bit but the last bout was last year at this time. Yikes. But the infection is in my other leg and so far just a bit of pain.

R

Rita

My dad had that a few years ago, he could hardly walk, and was in a lot of pain. Thankfully the medication kicked in quite quickly - hope the infection sorts itself out quickly, I presume you are taking something for it xx

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dad had that a few years ago, he could hardly walk, and was in a lot of pain. Thankfully the medication kicked in quite quickly - hope the infection sorts itself out quickly, I presume you are taking something for it xx

I am having a phone appt. today with the doctor, should get something then. Thank you.

Reactions: Rita

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very sorry to hear this.

Yes, we will be praying with you...and praying against it .

...if you have a good Health-food store close by, then maybe pick up some immune boosters ...that will help your body to fight it.

God bless you...

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pain must be very intense during these episodes, historyb. I'm sure your wife has been patient with you during these trying times though you two have been in political disagreement with each other. Patience is a grace of God, and so is love.

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much better thank you. I still got pain though but my lipedema has gotten a bit worse in my leg

Reactions: bukka