Changing my name

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just wondered if there was anyway you can change my forum name for me. I hate using my middle name but when I reregistered it wouldn’t except Rita for some reason. I cannot find a way in my profile to alter it, just wondered if it can be done another way.
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wondered if there was anyway you can change my forum name for me. I hate using my middle name but when I reregistered it wouldn’t except Rita for some reason. I cannot find a way in my profile to alter it, just wondered if it can be done another way.
Rita
That would be lforrest or Angelina...
I am just the lowly servant that has to do the dirty work...uhuhuh....I mean I am very blessed to leave that job to lforrest and Angelina because I am very busy being the schoolmaster...
:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Reactions: April_Rose and Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's a lot to be said about being a lowly servant, Heart2Soul. :)

Reactions: Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rita - Trueman Ronald, Truman Ron, The Jewish Viking, Truman The Levite...not only has Iforrest been very good about changing my name, he must be getting really good at it. Lol

Reactions: Rita