Charisma News: President Trump: Government Will Not Allow Transgender People in the Military

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump: Government Will Not Allow Transgender People in the Military
BOB ESCHLIMAN

POTUS-Mattis-VP-Pentagon-Reuters.jpg

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday a ban on transgender service members in the U.S. military, reversing his predecessor's social experiment. (Reuters photo)
In a statement within the past hour, direct from his personal Twitter account, President Donald Trump shattered his predecessor's grand social experiment in the U.S. military.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military," he wrote. "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail." [Read More]

Thank God! Bless you president Trump. :)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder what deflection /distraction that is for. What ever reason its for he will reverse it, like he did on all the other thing he reversed on.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonder what deflection /distraction that is for. What ever reason its for he will reverse it, like he did on all the other thing he reversed on.
Healthcare repeal. Makes me pine for the days when political theater was enjoyable

Reactions: Peanut

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Presidents have too much power.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Presidents have too much power.
Trump has zero power and is under threat why you think he changed almost every thing he said before he was elected. He now know he has no power. He does what He is told. I believe he thought he could make a difference for a while. then he was introduced to the people who run america.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen to opening post. \0/ \0/ \0/

( personally I am amazed that he is still alive...I thought they would 'do a JFK ' before now!! )

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's was a horrible idea in the first place. But I believe Obama was an enemy of this nation from the start and even prior. This policy was just another way of destroying America's military from the inside.
But not anymore. :)

Reactions: Job

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's was a horrible idea in the first place. But I believe Obama was an enemy of this nation from the start and even prior. This policy was just another way of destroying America's military from the inside.
But not anymore. :)

Hes just another of the long line of pawns. He was one of the willing pawns. trump was unwilling but is now kneee deep and has no choise.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He's just another of the long line of pawns. He was one of the willing pawns. trump was unwilling, but is now knee deep and has no choice.

I think he ( Trump) went into it believing that he could really bring change. He's not a Christian as we know a Christian should be...but he is pro-Christian and pro-family...and thats enough for me. I think he is struggling now...he didn't know that he wouldn't be able to do all the things he wanted ( and promised) to do...he didn't know he would be blocked on every turn.
"They"..the Elite, are a strong powerful force...they no longer hide away in their secret world meetings ...but are openly on the attack now.

BUT GOD.... \0/ \0/ \0/ We have read the end of the Book! ✟

Reactions: Sword

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he ( Trump) went into it believing that he could really bring change.

When he first threw his hat into the ring, he did it as a joke. When he saw that his numbers were comparable to those of Hilary Clinton, he decided to run for real.

He did more in the first 30 days after the election than Obama did in 8 years. And he wasn't even sworn in yet.

If the only thing that gets done is the Wall on our southern border, I'll be happy.

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump: Government Will Not Allow Transgender People in the Military
BOB ESCHLIMAN

POTUS-Mattis-VP-Pentagon-Reuters.jpg

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday a ban on transgender service members in the U.S. military, reversing his predecessor's social experiment. (Reuters photo)
In a statement within the past hour, direct from his personal Twitter account, President Donald Trump shattered his predecessor's grand social experiment in the U.S. military.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military," he wrote. "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail." [Read More]

Thank God! Bless you president Trump. :)

As if I'm supposed to care about some degenerate wanting to join the military of all things. This is hardly a drop in a bucket full of water compared to the vast amount of influence the tranny/gay mafia has on society. If some tranny wants to join the military, I couldn't think of a better time for them to do it with the rise of war and the rumors of war. If I had a say, the first ones getting put on the front lines are all the degenerates in society. They want to join, then so be it, let them get maimed and shot dead so they are no longer defiling the land.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As if I'm supposed to care about some degenerate wanting to join the military of all things. This is hardly a drop in a bucket full of water compared to the vast amount of influence the tranny/gay mafia has on society. If some tranny wants to join the military, I couldn't think of a better time for them to do it with the rise of war and the rumors of war. If I had a say, the first ones getting put on the front lines are all the degenerates in society. They want to join, then so be it, let them get maimed and shot dead so they are no longer defiling the land.
WOW! That language tone sounds like it came straight out of the mouth of Jesus.
images

Reactions: Helen

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he ( Trump) went into it believing that he could really bring change. He's not a Christian as we know a Christian should be...but he is pro-Christian and pro-family...and thats enough for me. I think he is struggling now...he didn't know that he wouldn't be able to do all the things he wanted ( and promised) to do...he didn't know he would be blocked on every turn.
"They"..the Elite, are a strong powerful force...they no longer hide away in their secret world meetings ...but are openly on the attack now.

BUT GOD.... \0/ \0/ \0/ We have read the end of the Book! ✟
Donald J. Trump is a Christian and was Baptized into the faith of Christ. 2016 Article Donald Trump Man of Faith