Chart of Revelation's 6 stories

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH..........Do you not understand that the Scroll is Sealed up by Seven Wax Seals and thus can not be opened up until all 7 seals are taken off?

scroll-7-seals-1.png
Taking one Seal off does not open the scroll up !! Think of a closet with 7 locks on it, why would you think taking one lock off would allow the door to be opened up? You, and many other are thinking of this in the wrong way. Jesus foretells of soon to come events with every seal he opens, its like me having a bunch of gifts in that closet and as I open each lock I tell of a Harmonica, then of a Leather bound bible, then about a nice Silk hanky, or a nice Suit, but no one can seen anything until I take the 7th lock off the closet door.

So, Jesus opens the first 5 Seals and everyone of them are pointing unto the 42 month rule of the coming Little Horn/Anti-Christ, he 1.) Conquers for 42 months 2.) Brings Wars for 42 months 3.) Which bring the world 42 months of Famine 4.) His Tyrannical Rule brings 42 months of Death/Sickness and the Grave or Hades. 5.) He will Martyr all of those who come to Christ during the 70th week except for the Jews who God Himself protects in the Petra/Bozrah area.

6.) Jesus opens this Seal and now foretells of God Almighty's impending Wrath to come, he tells how the Sun & Moon will become Dark (just like Joel prophesied in Joel 2:31) when God's Wrath falls. STILL the scroll is not opened up, only when the 7th Seal is opened does God's Wrath finally fall and only when that Wrath falls is the Anti-Christ allowed to go forth conquering, its all tied together. And that is indeed why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8 with the Trumpet Judgments, no wrath nor judgments are seen until Rev. 8 when the Asteroid Impacts into the Sea. BUT........before that God has to get the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent, known in Rev. 12 as "The Woman", but known in Rev. 7 as the "144,000" to a safe zone in the Petra and Bozrah area where He can protect them for 1260 days. THEN and ONLY THEN, can the 7th Seal be opened, and that releases the Judgment Scroll or 7 Trumpet Judgments. This is also why there is Silence in Heaven, the Heavens/Angels/God takes no joy in having to judge/kill billions of human beings, it grieved God when He had to flood the world.

These kind of way out there ideas only help to confuse the masses brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick1966

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A pretty substantial amount of Revelation is left out of these "6 stories". This idea is nonsense and the graph is terrible.

All this does is SHOUT, "I don't understand Revelation."

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH..........Do you not understand that the Scroll is Sealed up by Seven Wax Seals and thus can not be opened up until all 7 seals are taken off?

Taking one Seal off does not open the scroll up !! Think of a closet with 7 locks on it, why would you think taking one lock off would allow the door to be opened up?

And even deeper, if someone said they opened one of the 7 locks, which lock was opened??

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only when the 7th Seal is opened does God's Wrath finally fall and only when that Wrath falls is the Anti-Christ allowed to go forth conquering
Amen.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7

English Standard Version

6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

Reactions: Ronald D Milam

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BUT........before that God has to get the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent, known in Rev. 12 as "The Woman", but known in Rev. 7 as the "144,000" to a safe zone in the Petra and Bozrah area where He can protect them for 1260 days. THEN and ONLY THEN, can the 7th Seal be opened, and that releases the Judgment Scroll or 7 Trumpet Judgments.
Petra/Bozrah "Wrong"

The woman will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Basgan, Gilead, just as scripture teaches below

Scripture teaches that the 144,000 the remnant church will be localized to Jerusalem, "the remnant of his heritage"

Below you see the future fulfilling of the gentiles and desolation in Jerusalem, armies from the worlds nations, from sea to sea

Below you see the Remnant being fed in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, Gilead, manna from heaven, as in the days of old in coming out of Egypt, the world watches in fear of the Lords power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:10-18KJV
10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A pretty substantial amount of Revelation is left out of these "6 stories". This idea is nonsense and the graph is terrible.

Doesn't matter which, until the final one is off nothing can be revealed. Any order you take them off in changes nothing until you get to the last one.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Petra/Bozrah "Wrong"

The woman will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Basgan, Gilead, just as scripture teaches below

Scripture teaches that the 144,000 the remnant church will be localized to Jerusalem, "the remnant of his heritage"

Below you see the future fulfilling of the gentiles and desolation in Jerusalem, armies from the worlds nations, from sea to sea

Below you see the Remnant being fed in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, Gilead, manna from heaven, as in the days of old in coming out of Egypt, the world watches in fear of the Lords power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:10-18KJV
10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
Sigh, I have told you I really do not respect you enough on Prophecy to even read your replies anymore. You are just wasting time when yo speak to me about Prophecy. You have no understanding on the subject whatsoever.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And yet Lord Jesus OPENS THEM ONE BY ONE AND REVEALS WHAT IS IN EACH ONE! So why don't you try and tell HIM about that scroll not opening until all the Seals are broken, silly???

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet Lord Jesus OPENS THEM ONE BY ONE AND REVEALS WHAT IS IN EACH ONE! So why don't you try and tell HIM about that scroll not opening until all the Seals are broken, silly???
Because he is Prophesying, its OK for Jesus to Prophesy, even if you do not grasp that is what he is doing right ? Joel Prophesies the same thing in Joel 2:30-31

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth(Satan and his Demons cast to earth), even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs(it was time for Satan's reign to be broken), when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

BOTH PASSAGES point to an event that causes the Sun & Moon to go dark and turn blood red, because the fires give the moon a red hue.

NOTICE: in Rev. 8 the Trumpet Judgments are prepared to be blown, then blown. In Rev. 15 the Vial Judgments are prepared to be poured out, then poured it in Rev. 16 (which is why I say Rev. 15&16 is really just one chapter)

Rev. 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven(the hosts of Heaven do this without pomp and joy) about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.............

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Rev. 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God............

6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. 7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

Rev. 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

So, with the Trumps the Angels prepared the Trumps to SOUND. With the Vials the Angels also had to RECIEVE the Vials that were going to be poured out.

But in Rev. 6 via the Seals no Angels do anything, not one Angel takes any action, that is because the Seals only open the Scroll of Judgments up, the Decree or Instructions are in the Scroll. Go read Rev. 6 and find anywhere that passage where any wrath is readied by an Angel, its not there, you have just always assumed, wrongly, like most others (like me for 30 years), that the Seals were Wrath, they are not, they are Jesus opening the Scroll which have the Decreed Wrath Instructions therein.

So, where do Seals 1-5 come to pass? Rev. 12, 13, and Rev. 17 they are all Parenthetical to God's Wrath as seen in Rev. 8, 9 and 16. Thus we see Seal #6 come to pass with the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments, and as Trump #4 shows, the Prophecy of Jesus (AND Joel 2:31) comes to pass via the Fourth Trump, which is just Trumps #1 (Fires from an Asteroid breaking apart) Trump #2 (an Asteroid Impact) and Trump #3 (a poison FALLOUT from the Asteroid Impact)..................Trump #4 is the Sun and Moon going Dark because of all the smoke, and the moon looking blood red because 1/3 of the trees in the world (North & South America) are burning. So, you not being able to understand or put it together maybe is on you, or maybe the Lord just gave me special abilities to hear what He says in these things. The real problem with people like you is that your worst ability in life is not being able TO LISTEN. Thus God's wisdom on these things just flies right by you unawares.

Last edited:

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 30581
Taking one Seal off does not open the scroll up !! Think of a closet with 7 locks on it, why would you think taking one lock off would allow the door to be opened up? You, and many other are thinking of this in the wrong way. Jesus foretells of soon to come events with every seal he opens, its like me having a bunch of gifts in that closet and as I open each lock I tell of a Harmonica, then of a Leather bound bible, then about a nice Silk hanky, or a nice Suit, but no one can seen anything until I take the 7th lock off the closet door.

So, Jesus opens the first 5 Seals and everyone of them are pointing unto the 42 month rule of the coming Little Horn/Anti-Christ, he 1.) Conquers for 42 months 2.) Brings Wars for 42 months 3.) Which bring the world 42 months of Famine 4.) His Tyrannical Rule brings 42 months of Death/Sickness and the Grave or Hades. 5.) He will Martyr all of those who come to Christ during the 70th week except for the Jews who God Himself protects in the Petra/Bozrah area.

6.) Jesus opens this Seal and now foretells of God Almighty's impending Wrath to come, he tells how the Sun & Moon will become Dark (just like Joel prophesied in Joel 2:31) when God's Wrath falls. STILL the scroll is not opened up, only when the 7th Seal is opened does God's Wrath finally fall and only when that Wrath falls is the Anti-Christ allowed to go forth conquering, its all tied together. And that is indeed why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8 with the Trumpet Judgments, no wrath nor judgments are seen until Rev. 8 when the Asteroid Impacts into the Sea. BUT........before that God has to get the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent, known in Rev. 12 as "The Woman", but known in Rev. 7 as the "144,000" to a safe zone in the Petra and Bozrah area where He can protect them for 1260 days. THEN and ONLY THEN, can the 7th Seal be opened, and that releases the Judgment Scroll or 7 Trumpet Judgments. This is also why there is Silence in Heaven, the Heavens/Angels/God takes no joy in having to judge/kill billions of human beings, it grieved God when He had to flood the world.

These kind of way out there ideas only help to confuse the masses brother.

Ezekiel warned of God sending 4 sore judgments against Jerusalem: sword, famine, wild beasts, pestilence. The first of 4 wild beasts was Babylon. These same four judgments are repeated in Matt 24 and Rev 6. The difference is that the wild beast/conquerors/false Christs from roughly 600 BC to year 0 were world powers with authority to put to death anyone, 100%.

John’s Rev 4-5 vision shows Jesus at the time of his resurrection/rapture/restoration. Philippians 2: 5-8 describes Jesus' emptying, while verses 9-11 describe Jesus’ restoration. Jesus sent out his Holy Spirit in the 1st century. Since then (2000 years) the martyrs of seal 5 have limited the authority to cause death by conquerors bringing war, famine, and pestilence to 25% of the world. 2 Thessalonians 3-7 confirms that the final world conqueror is being restrained by Spirit filled Christians willing to become martyrs. 144,000 Jews will become Christians (sealed) before the falling away (restraint removed) that allows the final world empire to rise as a beast from the sea.

To date, there are only theories on Revelation. The theory that the scroll is closed until all 7 seals are opened is at odds with the fact that horses ran out of the partially unsealed scroll during the first 4 seals.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's not all encompassing, but I hoped that the repetition of listed events in the chart would cause some consideration.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7​

English Standard Version​

6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
My previous answer shows that world empires went unrestrained for 600 years until the Holy Spirit indwelt Christians. Since then, no world empires. The 1/4 death of Rev 6:8 is a restraint from 100% and not a future event.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because he is Prophesying, its OK for Jesus to Prophesy, even if you do not grasp that is what he is doing right ? Joel Prophesies the same thing in Joel 2:30-31

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth(Satan and his Demons cast to earth), even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs(it was time for Satan's reign to be broken), when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

BOTH PASSAGES point to an event that causes the Sun & Moon to go dark and turn blood red, because the fires give the moon a red hue.

NOTICE: in Rev. 8 the Trumpet Judgments are prepared to be blown, then blown. In Rev. 15 the Vial Judgments are prepared to be poured out, then poured it in Rev. 16 (which is why I say Rev. 15&16 is really just one chapter)

Rev. 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven(the hosts of Heaven do this without pomp and joy) about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.............

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Rev. 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God............

6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. 7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

Rev. 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

So, with the Trumps the Angels prepared the Trumps to SOUND. With the Vials the Angels also had to RECIEVE the Vials that were going to be poured out.

But in Rev. 6 via the Seals no Angels do anything, none take any action, that is because the Seals only open the Scroll of Judgments up, the Decree or Instructions are in the Scroll. Go read REv. 6 and find anywhere tat any wrath is readied by an Angel, its not there, you have just always assumed, wrongly, like most others, like me for 30 years, that the Seals were Wrath, they are not, they are Jesus opening the Scroll which have the Decreed Wrath Instructions therein.

So, where do Seals 1-5 come to pass? Rev. 12, 13, and Rev. 17 they are all Parenthetical to God's Wrath as seen in Rev. 8, 9 and 16. Thus we see Seal #6 come to pass with the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments, and as Trump #4 shows, the Prophecy of Jesus (AND Joel 2:31) comes to pass via the Fourth Trump, which is just Trumps #1 (Fires from an Asteroid breaking apart) Trump #2 (an Asteroid Impact) and Trump #3 (a poison FALLOUT from the Asteroid Impact)..................Trump #4 is the Sun and Moon going Dark because of all the smoke, and the moon looking blood red because 1/3 of the trees in the world (North & South America) are burning. So, you not being able to understand or put it together maybe be on you, or maybe the Lord just gave me special abilities to hear what He says in these things, and people like you, your worst ability in life is TO LISTEN. Thus God's wisdom on these things just flies right by.
Rev 15:1 says that God's wrath ends with the 7th vial. Does God's wrath in Rev 19 chronologically follow the 7th vial or is there 1 last plague that is repeated 6 times?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 15:1 says that God's wrath ends with the 7th vial. Does God's wrath in Rev 19 chronologically follow the 7th vial or is there 1 last plague that is repeated 6 times?
Revelation is not in Chronological Order, it has an ORDER but it has to be pieced together by looking specifically for God's Wrath. In short:

Rev. 1 is John seeing Jesus in all his Glory (The things which you HAVE SEEN)

Rev. 2 & 3 is the "Things which Are" or the Church Age. (7 means Divine Completion)

Revelation 4:1 is the Rapture, one can understand the "Last Trump" by understanding the 7 Feasts and thus understand that Jesus sounding as a Trump in Rev. 4:1 means he's ending the Harvest/Church Age. You see Jesus fulfilled 1.) Passover (his blood covers our sin) 2.) Unleavened Bread (he knew no sin) 3.) First-fruits (He rose from the grave) 4.) He is now Fulfilling the Feast of weeks/Summer Harvest or Church Age where we his body are harvesting souls for our High Priest Jesus/God. The 5.) Feast of Trumps always ended the Harvest, this happened via a New Year, thus a New Moon, since Israel were on God time (Lunar time) they never knew the exact day nor hour the New Moon would come in (that is what Jesus' saying really means), thus they sent up two men to spy out the New Moon and when it came in they started blowing the Trumps/Shofar in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the 100th or LAST TRUMP, the Summer Harvest Ended (THINK Church Age). That is what not knowing the Day nor Hour really means, but they knew THE SEASON, and so can we, and it is like in the Fall of 2025. But why?

Because Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029, take off or subtract 3.5 years and we get a Fall of 2025 Rapture, we can not know the exact day nor hour, of course, but we can know THE SEASON, Jesus tells us that in the parable of the fig tree. So, Jesus fulfills the Feast of Trumps by rapturing us his Bride. Then what two Feasts are left? The 6.) Feast of Atonement and who must atone before Daniel's 70th week prophecy can come to pass? Israel, and we see that 1/3 repent (Zechariah 13:8-9), just before the DOTL (Zechariah 14:1-2) Arrives . Then what happens? They DWELL with God or Jesus for 1000 years and thus the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles actually means to DWELL with God, so Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts. They were known as Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals). So, Israel were acting out all future history via the 7 Feasts. From Jesus death, to his resurrection, to him having no sin, to him Harvesting souls during the Gentile Church Age, to him Rapturing his Bride and ending the Harvest via the LAST TRUMP, to his blood Atoning for Israel's sin, to him dwelling with the Jews for 1000 years during the Kingdom Age. (SOME TIMES I GET OFF-TRACKED, Smile, the Holy Spirit leads...back your overall question)

Rev. 4 and 5 is just Jesus in Heaven with the Pre Trib Raptured Church thus everything that is shown from here on out will be "The HEREAFTER" or after the Church Age and during the 70th week.

Rev. 6 is Jesus opening the Seals and Prophesying about God's soon to come Wrath.

Rev. 7 is the Jews fleeing Judea at the AoD just before God's Wrath falls.

God's Wrath Falls

Rev. 8, 9 and 16 (15&16) is God's Wrath, all the Wrath comes out of the 7 Trumps, the last three Trumps are the Three Woes so says Rev. 8:13. Thus Woes 1 and 2 are seen in Rev. 9 and Rev. 16 brings us the 3rd Woe which is ALL SEVEN VIALS. But they come forth from the 7th Trump. In Rev. 11 we see the 2nd Woe vaguely mentioned, but we get the DETAILS in Rev. 9 right? Likewise we get a vague mention of Woe #3 in Rev. 11 (which comes via the 7th Trump) but we get the DETAILS in Rev. 16. We get the mention in Rev. 11 because the Two-witnesses pray down all of the Plagues just like Moses foretold all of Egypt's Plagues. But Rev. 11 is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter, as are Rev. 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19, they all happen during Rev. 8, 9 and 16, God's Judgment Chapters.

Rev. 12, 13, 17 and 18 cover 42 months starting with the Rev. 8 Asteroid Impact that brings God's Wrath.

Rev. 14 is The Harvest Chapter and covers the 7 full years like Rev. 19 does.

Rev. 11 (7th Trump and final victory). Rev. 14:17-20 the Wicked placed in the Wine-press of God's wrath. Rev. 16:19 the 7th Vial/wine-press in which Babylon the Great is placed in and finally Rev. 19, are ALL FOUR the exact same event !! Only Rev. 16:19 is the original Chronological Order of God's Wrath, the other four are stories about other events that happen at the exact same time, one via the Two-witnesses 1260 day ministry chapter in Revelation 11, one is the Harvest Chapter in Rev. 14 where we see the Wicked get harvested, and finally in Rev. 19 we see Armageddon via the Marriage Supper.

Rev. 11 POINTS to the last Plagues that the Two-witnesses have prayed down(3rd Woe/7 Vials), but they die before the 7 Vials are poured out, but we are told these Vials/3rd Woe will bring VICTORY, and we get the details in Rev. 16. Rev. 14 points to the Harvest of the Wicked. Rev. 19 is the Marriage of the church/bride to the Lamb and our return to earth with Jesus where the Marriage Supper is shown to be our victory over the Wicked where we are shown as birds/fouls getting revenge on the Kings of the earth, the Beast and all of their armies, we are shown as fowls of the air, its just prose however. THE REAL EVENT is seen in Rev. 16:19, this is why people get confused. Yes, the 7th VIAL ends it all, but we get the same story told in four different ways.

Rev. 8 starts God's Wrath, Rev. 9 and 16 finishes it. Revelation 11, 12, 13, 17, and 18 cover the exact same 42 months save Revelation 11 which starts 1335 days before the 2nd Coming because the 1335 blessing is the Two-witnesses who show up 1335 days BEFORE ALL THEE WONDERS END, at the Second Coming. Rev. 12 is the Dragon chasing the Woman/Israel for.......42 months. Rev. 13 is the Beast ruling for.......42 months. Rev. 17 is the Harlot (ALL False Religion) being killed of by the 10 kings who rule with the Beast for how long? 42 months. And Rev. 18 is Babylon (Whole World) being judged and that takes how long? 42 months.

The Vials do indeed END God's Wrath, but we have to understand all of the timelines and the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 24 and Rev 6.
I will show you tomorrow why Rev. 6 and Matt. 24 are not related like people think. Little bit sad still, my 15 year old dog Bama just passed away from cancer last Thursday, I find myself not being able to think except for short periods of time. God Bless

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SEALS are about Jesus giving His 'faithful' the SIGNS of the end of this world leading up to His return. They parallel the very same SIGNS of the end He gave in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13. (I did a line upon line study in parallel of those chapters somewhere here on the forum).

What the idea is about with Jesus only being worthy to open those Seals is a Message that to understand them we MUST go through Him. That's the main idea behind the 'concept' of the Seals. But as far as information in them, it's the same SIGNS He gave in His Olivet discourse, but with more info about those SIGNS.

Don't know why you're quoting that, because that SIGN is also in Christ's Olivet discourse. That section of the Joel 2 Scripture Apostle Peter quoted at Pentecost in Acts 2. And note that word "before" there, showing that is a Sign that's to occur BEFORE the "day of the Lord" happens, which the "day of the Lord" is about 'last day' of this present world when Christ comes and ends this present world.

What you have apparently missed... from that above Scripture is that part about Satan is the Revelation 12:7-17 event of his being cast out of the heavenly down to earth with his angels which will begin the "great tribulation" time. So that is not... about the 'last day' when Jesus returns, it will be the time when Satan will come to play Christ and setup the "abomination of desolation" in Jerusalem.

Because that sign of a great earthquake and the sun becoming black, etc., is given WITH the idea of the stars falling to earth "even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs...", that points to a specific timing PRIOR to Christ's return on the last day that you are thinking it means.

The idea of the stars of heaven falling to earth you seem to have grasped. But it doesn't appear you have understood about that "untimely figs" idea given with that. The "untimely figs" is about the winter fig that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring. It is given there to represent the time that false-Messiah comes, and those who fail to wait on Christ's return later in symbolic summer harvest.

Yeah, I can read. The Seals, Trumpets, and Vials are all about the 7 Signs Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse, the final Sign being His coming to end this world and gather His saints. The 7th Seal serves as a type of 'selah' (musical pause per the Psalms). So even though Jesus' coming is shown at the end of the 6th Seal, the 7th Seal represents the end also with a moment of silence.

Jesus is shown having returned on the 7th Trumpet, with the same Signs given in Rev.6 on the 6th Seal and Rev.16 on the 7th Vial about the day of His coming. Even within the 6th Vial timing, Jesus is still WARNING HIS CHURCH that He comes "as a thief"!

And that "as a thief" idea ties to the Sign He gave in His Olivet discourse about if the goodman of the house knew in what watch the thief would come, all that in relation to the day of His coming. That "as a thief" also relates to the timing Paul gave in 1 Thessalonians 5 when "sudden destruction" will come upon those who will be saying, "Peace and safety" at the end of the tribulation, and also relates to what Peter showed in 2 Peter 3:10 about God's consuming fire burning man's works off this earth on that "day of the Lord" when Jesus comes.

But in Rev. 6 via the Seals no Angels do anything, none take any action, that is because the Seals only open the Scroll of Judgments up, the Decree or Instructions are in the Scroll. Go read REv. 6 and find anywhere tat any wrath is readied by an Angel, its not there, you have just always assumed, wrongly, like most others, like me for 30 years, that the Seals were Wrath, they are not, they are Jesus opening the Scroll which have the Decreed Wrath Instructions therein.
Now you are off on men's doctrines about Rev.6. I just showed you about the "untimely figs" idea regarding the "great tribulation" timing when false-Messiah will show up playing Christ in Jerusalem. That's on the 1st Part of the 6th Seal. But the 2nd Part of the 6th Seal is about the day of Christ's return, and His cup of wrath poured out upon the wicked.

So the only reason I can think of that you would deny the following being about the day of Christ's return and His Wrath, is you quit listening to Him in His Word there...

Rev 6:17
17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

KJV

Christ's Book of Revelation is written in the symbolic styles of the Old Testament prophets, so one must pay close attention to the 'events' given, because it can change very quickly, even between verses.

So, where do Seals 1-5 come to pass? Rev. 12, 13, and Rev. 17 they are all Parenthetical to God's Wrath as seen in Rev. 8, 9 and 16. Thus we see Seal #6 come to pass with the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments, and as Trump #4 shows, the Prophecy of Jesus (AND Joel 2:31) comes to pass via the Fourth Trump, which is just Trumps #1 (Fires from an Asteroid breaking apart) Trump #2 (an Asteroid Impact) and Trump #3 (a poison FALLOUT from the Asteroid Impact)..................Trump #4 is the Sun and Moon going Dark because of all the smoke, and the moon looking blood red because 1/3 of the trees in the world (North & South America) are burning. So, you not being able to understand or put it together maybe be on you, or maybe the Lord just gave me special abilities to hear what He says in these things, and people like you, your worst ability in life is TO LISTEN. Thus God's wisdom on these things just flies right by.
Well, yeah, the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials occur in parallel, as they are still only about the 7 Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse, but just expanded with description of 21 events. The devil comes on 666, and Jesus returns to destroy him on 777.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yeah, the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials occur in parallel, as they are still only about the 7 Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse, but just expanded with description of 21 events. The devil comes on 666, and Jesus returns to destroy him on 777.
You get on every poster's case about man's doctrine, and then you post some made up man doctrine with your 666 and 777. That is not how Revelation reads, nor how John intended Scripture to be interpreted.

The return of Jesus is not solely to destroy everything. It is to carry out the final harvest with His angels and to sit on the throne of His glory in Jerusalem. Read Matthew 13 and Matthew 25 before you go inserting human opinion called 666 and 777. You are not the first to claim such made up addition to Revelation.

If you are going to use the whole of Scripture including the OT, then stop using human theology, and use Scripture.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SEALS are about Jesus giving His 'faithful' the SIGNS of the end of this world leading up to His return. They parallel the very same SIGNS of the end He gave in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13. (I did a line upon line study in parallel of those chapters somewhere here on the forum).
No they do not parallel Matt. 24, the Seals happen during the 70th week (THE BABY) Matt. 24 is the Birth Pangs, not the BABY (70th week). The Seals are Jesus in Heaven, with the Pre Trib Raptured Church, opening the Seals during the HEREAFTER 70th week, which come after the Church Age. These are basic concepts polluted by men's ideas/traditions. Its simple stuff really tbh, the things you HAVE SEEN (Jesus in all his Glory, the things WHICH ARE (which was the Church Age which = the 7 Churches or Divine Completion) and the things that will be HEREAFTETR (the 70th week and God's Divine Judgments).

I will do a separate line by line reply showing why they do not match up timewise, and why people miss the true overall thrust of the Olivet Discourse, Jesus ONE MISSION via the Olivet Discourse was to give his Disciples a roadmap of how to understand what all they were going to face and how to travel that obstacle course without causing the Gospel to be snuffed out. That was Jesus; TOP PRIORITY via that message, not the end times, he mentions that in passing to show them the end times were WAY DOWN THE LINEM so they would not rush back to Jerusalem in 67-70 AD to try and fight for the "Messianic Leader" the Jewish leaders were putting forth, he wanted them to understand, yes he could change his appearance like he did to escape mobs and via when Mary saw him at the Grave, but he was not coming back to fight in that manner, and when he did come back he would be coming in the Eastern Skies for all to see, not in a Secret Store Room, or in the Desert. I will go line by line later. You are not the only one who gets this wrong, most everyone doe tbh. It looks so correct, but it the devil mixing in untruths.

What the idea is about with Jesus only being worthy to open those Seals is a Message that to understand them we MUST go through Him. That's the main idea behind the 'concept' of the Seals. But as far as information in them, it's the same SIGNS He gave in His Olivet discourse, but with more info about those SIGNS.
That is not correct brother, when John looked he saw NO MAN Worthy to open the Seals, and that is just prose to let us know Jesus was the slain Lamb of God (God the Redeemer) who paid the price, which made him Worthy, then they all sing Worthy is the Lamb, Amen. All this however happens after the Church Age in the HEREAFTER (70th week). Nothing in Matt. 24:4-14 can be in the 70th week, that is first shown in Matt. 24:15 via the AoD verse. So, from Matt. 24:15-31 we see the 70th weeks troubles.

Don't know why you're quoting that, because that SIGN is also in Christ's Olivet discourse. That section of the Joel 2 Scripture Apostle Peter quoted at Pentecost in Acts 2. And note that word "before" there, showing that is a Sign that's to occur BEFORE the "day of the Lord" happens, which the "day of the Lord" is about 'last day' of this present world when Christ comes and ends this present world.
This word is used in two different ways, BEFORE can mean BEFORE as in Malachi 4:5-6 where it says that Elijah will be sent back BEFORE the DOTL comes and that is true, the Two-witnesses arrive 1335 days before Jesus 2nd Coming and 75 days BEFORE the DOTL asteroid impact. But in many cases, when you do the research, it means in the PRESENCE of the DOTL, the word used means FACE, or in the presence of.

#6440 פָּנִים paniym {paw-neem'} pl. (but always as sing.) of an unused noun פָּנֶה paneh {paw-neh'}

from H6437; TWOT - 1782a; n m
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) face
1a) face, faces
1b) presence, person
1c) face (of seraphim or cherubim)
1d) face (of animals)
1e) face, surface (of ground)
1f) as adv of loc/temp
1f1) before and behind, toward, in front of, forward, formerly,
from beforetime, before

—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

So, when it says BEFORE it actually means in the presence of THAT TIME PERIOD. So, the Sun & Moon will become DARK during the DOTL or in the presence of the DOTL.

The Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days, PLUS Jesus' 1000 year reign, it starts out with Wrath, al you have to do to get a clue is go read everything in the bible that happens on the DOTL, then it might click, all of that can not happen in one day. Your problem, like others is, you do not understand why its called The DAY of the Lord, it is indeed ONE DAY in which God starts taking back the title deed of this earth via His Wrath, and via His son Jesus ruling with an iron rod for 1000 years. Basic effort ad reading would show you this brother. Put in the effort, it will reap benefits.

What you have apparently missed... from that above Scripture is that part about Satan is the Revelation 12:7-17 event of his being cast out of the heavenly down to earth with his angels which will begin the "great tribulation" time. So that is not... about the 'last day' when Jesus returns, it will be the time when Satan will come to play Christ and setup the "abomination of desolation" in Jerusalem.
Again, the DOTL is not Jesus' Return, that factoid is where you make your pivotal mistake. No one plays Christ(fakes being Jesus), that is a misinterpretation of John 5:43, which was a Prophecy about the Pharisees rejecting Jesus as the Messiah but Jesus said YE...........YE............YE, the Pharisees would accept another that will come in his own name, they DID THIS in like 67-70 AD they put forth "Messianic Figures" to try and save them from Rome the Fourth Beast. When I go over why Matt. 24:4-14 does not match up with the Rev. 6 Seals I show why this misconception leads people astray, they thus miss that Matt. 24:4-6 is about the 70 AD Events and the Temples destruction only, thus those FALSE CHRISTS fulfilled John 5:43 at THAT TIME, it is not an end time prophecy. This man(A.C./Beast) demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, he does not say he is the Jewish Messiah, now he does try to lie in Matt. 24:24 because he is a LIAR, in order to get the Jews who are hiding in the Petra/Bozrah area to come out of their safe zone, but he will fail, BUT WHY? Because Jesus has forewarned the Jews that he will only come from the Eastern Skies for all to see, thus it is not possible to deceive those Jews who have just repented, besides all of that the Two-witnesses will be in communication with them no doubt via modern cell phones (LOL Moses and/or Elijah on a cell phone).

Because that sign of a great earthquake and the sun becoming black, etc., is given WITH the idea of the stars falling to earth "even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs...", that points to a specific timing PRIOR to Christ's return on the last day that you are thinking it means.
The stars do not fall, that is Satan being cast off OR it maybe a reference to an Asteroid falling to earth, but I think it is Satan and his Angelic Demons being cast out of heaven, the bible mentions angels as stars in Job and in Revelation, and elsewhere. The Earthquake is the Asteroid's violent impact and that impact begins the DOTL without understanding this you nor anyone has any shot at understanding these End Time Events, and how they play out chronologically.

The idea of the stars of heaven falling to earth you seem to have grasped. But it doesn't appear you have understood about that "untimely figs" idea given with that. The "untimely figs" is about the winter fig that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring. It is given there to represent the time that false-Messiah comes, and those who fail to wait on Christ's return later in symbolic summer harvest.
My mention of Matt. 24 was to show we can and indeed should know THE SEASON, and thus we can understand when the Raptures SEASON (Fall of 2025) is going to come, the Untimely Figs is saying that Satan's stay in the heavens is over, it is nit pointing to actual stars falling from heaven to earth, yes, Satan and his demons turned out to be bad fruit, indeed, they never come to their full ripeness because they were deformed or had deformed timing so to speak, I get that. But it has zero to do with a false christ.