Chat is Back in Business!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go Chat Now!The chat was down recently due to some technical problems. We have now restored the chat and you can login with any effort once you sign in to Christianity Board. The chat is open to anyone and everyone and you're free to discuss all topics within reason - meaning that no offensive/hateful/illegal behavior will be tolerated. I'll do my best to be around if you would like to chat.We have also created a new bot, King David Bot, which you will see around the chat room. Although we never know what he will say next, King is an entertaining robot and always has something to say.We'll look at organizing some fellowship chats here in the future.Let me know if you have any problems. As with all technology, there will probably be glitches somewhere along the line.Hope to see you in the chat!God Bless!