1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Check your HEK-293 list... Twice

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Frank Lee, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Frank Lee

Frank Lee Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    A L E R T!

Making us CANNIBALS one bite at a time.

This is a list of companies using HEK-293 in their products. HEK or Human embryonic kidney cells are used in flavor enhancers. SENOMYX.

Products using synomyx, generally unlabled:
    Pepsi Beverages:
    • All Pepsi soft drinks
    • Sierra Mist soft drinks
    • Mountain Dew soft drinks
    • Mug root beer and other soft drinks
    • No Fear beverages
    • Ocean Spray beverages
    • Seattle’s Best Coffee
    • Tazo beverages
    • AMP Energy beverages
    • Aquafina water
    • Aquafina flavored beverages
    • DoubleShot energy beverages
    • Frappuccino beverages
    • Lipton tea and other beverages
    • Propel beverages
    • SoBe beverages
    • Gatorade beverages
    • Fiesta Miranda beverages
    • Tropicana juices and beverages

Other Senomyx Partner Products
    Nestles Products:
    • All coffee creamers
    • Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles

Kraft – Cadbury Adams LLC Products:
    Gum
    • Black Jack chewing gum
    • Bubbaloo bubble gum
    • Bubblicious bubble gum
    • Chiclets
    • Clorets
    • Dentyne
    • Freshen Up Gum
    • Sour Cherry Gum (Limited)
    • Sour Apple Gum (Limited)
    • Stride
    • Trident

Cadbury Adams LLC Candies
    • Sour Cherry Blasters
    • Fruit Mania
    • Bassett’s Liquorice All sorts
    • Maynards Wine Gum
    • Swedish Fish
    • Swedish Berries
    • Juicy Squirts
    • Original Gummies
    • Fuzzy Peach
    • Sour Chillers
    • Sour Patch Kids
    • Mini Fruit Gums

Other Cadbury Adams LLC Products:
    • Certs breath mints
    • Halls Cough Drops

Not part of Senomyx – Neocutis Products:
    This company produces anti wrinkle creams that contain cells from a 14 week gestation aborted malebaby. Following is the list of the creams, but we recommend a full boycott of all Neocutis Products.
    • Bio-Gel Prevedem Journee
    • Bio-Serum Lumiere
    • Bio Restorative Skin Cream

Vaccines Containing HEK Cells And the Manufacturers:
    MMR II (Merck)
    ProQuad (MMR + Chickenpox – Merck)
    Varivax (Chickenpox – Merck)
    Pentacel (Polio + DTaP + HiB – Sanofi Pasteur)
    Vaqta (Hepatitis-A – Merck)
    Havrix (Hepatitis-A – Glaxo SmithKline)
    Twinrix (Hepatitis-A and B combo – Glaxo)
    Zostavax (Shingles – Merck)
    Imovax (Rabies – Sanofi Pasteur)

Other medicines:
    Pulmozyme (Cystic Fibrosis – Genetech)
    Enbrel (Rheumatoid Arthritis – Amgen)

SENOMYX: List of FOOD companies using FETAL CELLS from aborted babies to flavor. - Vaccine Liberation Army

Ecclesiastes 1:18 KJVS
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

"ByGrace" and bbyrd009 like this.
  2. Acolyte

Acolyte Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    :( Why, why, why?

3. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I suppose we could stop buying and eating anything on this list and on all of the lists of supposedly edible [whatever edible ultimately means] which are objectionable to health or even according to men's opinions.

Perhaps we could live by the Word of God alone. If we could do this, would it be pleasing to God? Would it somehow circumvent His plan for us?

Pisteuo likes this.
  4. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I read the list slowly, and find nothing on it that we consume.
    Most of it, to me is junk stuff. ;)
    But how disgusting that they allow it!!

'Stop the world I want to get off.'

5. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Allow it? Who is the "they" but all of the we that is apathetic or uninterested or uneducated or... etc. But then let us charge it to the direct instigators if we can or if we should or if we will. Those include perhaps anyone who will by any means sell something in order to make a profit without serious consideration ... or even any consideration, of any negative consequences to the buyers.

This particular list may highlight the foolishness of men, but it is far from the only foolishness in which we have been engaged over the centuries, is it? Probably a lot of our foolishness has been called "good" by some.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  6. Frank Lee

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    My wonder is how many things are not on that list.

God made man upright but they've sought out many inventions. It escapes reason how men can justify the greatest evils. After my wife and I lay in bed weeping and praying for children to see others cast them away as refuse is beyond my comprehension. Just be thankful that we are not among the amoral and reprobate of heart. Thanks be to God.

amadeus likes this.
  7. Deborah_

Deborah_ Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    It isn't as bad as it sounds, if you do a little online research.
    The cells aren't an ingredient or additive in these products - they're used in research and development because they express a certain protein related to taste, and it's cheaper than using human volunteers to taste-test a new product.
    Also, they're not taken directly from unborn babies. The original ones were, back in the 1970s, but the cells used in labs today have been grown in culture.

FACT CHECK: Were Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies in Flavor Additives?

8. Frank Lee

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I beg to differ. Trading in body parts is as bad as it gets. As a Christian anointed by the Holy Spirit I must needs stand against evil. To ifer it's not as bad as it sounds Flys in the face God.

Many propagandists claim that fetal cells are derrived from one cell line, one fetus, decades ago. Here is Sayerji from Green Meds research on the currency of fetal cell lines. “BIOTECH’S DARK PROMISE!

Excerpt: Known as diploid cell vaccines(diploid cells have two (di-) sets of chromosomes inherited from human mother and father), they are non-continuous (unlike cancer cells), and therefore must be continually replaced, i.e. new aborted, live fetal tissue must be harvested periodically.

The more camouflage and hyperbole from science the greater the cover up.

9. Deborah_

Deborah_ Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I would agree with this wholeheartedly. However, when it comes to structural evil, where does one draw the line? We're all complicit in the sins of our society and we can't filter them all out. Abortion is only one of them. We can avoid all sweets and soft drinks - but what about the structural evil of exploitation of Third World workers in the coffee/tea/chocolate/sugar industries? If we avoided all food products "tainted" in one way or another, we'd starve to death!

(Incidentally, the only brand name in your list that I recognise is Pepsi - which I loathe anyway. So I've no vested interest in HEK-293)

I do take issue with is the term 'cannibals'. We aren't actually eating and drinking human embryonic cells. Emotive exaggeration of this kind actually undermines their case in my eyes.

10. Frank Lee

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The terminology is the article's not mine. Not that I disagree with it. A rose by any other name or road kill...

Having waited on children 14 years and finding that medical science deemed my wife unable to conceive we see pregnancy differently that those that so flippantly take a life. Calling the unborn a fetus is just another politically correct name to place a frosting on the burnt cake.

Having not been taught that God has been paralyzed since the deaths of the apostles we believed when the Holy Spirit by Jesus, told us that he was sending us a son after that Jesus came for me then afterwards introduced me to his Holy Spirit.

I see indifference everywhere. Especially among denominationalists. Also the carrying of burdens not given by the Holy Spirit. There is indeed much evil on every front but the call and accompanying anointing must needs come from God.

The scripture says we are to trade with them for food and water. But when we know of a thing then we can act. We draw the line at whatever is deemed by the discernment of God's Holy Spirit.

Things in this nation judged evil 50 years ago are commonplace and accepted with a shrug.

Any use of murdered babies is only an echo of Dr. Mengeke. When a dog is about to have puppies all know they will be born puppies. But apologists for murder of babies choose not to acknowledge a pregnant woman is carrying an unborn baby.

Over 61,000,000 have been slaughtered thus far here. It will not be forgotten by our creator.

It is none of my business what anyone eats or drinks. Bon apetit. I merely posted the article and read several others. Live cells are required not just some far removed from today. Justification of any part of their deeds is outrageous.

Let us do evil that good may come is always the cry. Rephrase in heart rending politically correct terminology of course.

On Tuesday October 29th 1979 while praying in the spirit the Holy Spirit told me my wife was pregnant. That week we filled out a baby book with his name. On Wednesday June 25th our son Nathan was born. As she lie on the operating table my wife witnessed to our unbelieving doctor. We had never needed to know from him what our baby's sex was since we had been told two years before she conceived.

Shall I not be grieved at the sacrifices of unborn boys and girls slaughtered on the altar of Satan? It matters what they do with their bloody hands. It matters. Even more than the overworked.

Psalm 106:37,38
    37They sacrificed their sons
    and their daughters to demons.
    38They shed innocent blood—
    the blood of their sons and daughters,
    whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan,
    and the land was polluted with blood.
    39They defiled themselves by their actions
    and prostituted themselves by their deeds.

11. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused myself also... :confused:

Acolyte likes this.
  12. Frank Lee

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    No need for confusion.

The word says best of them is sharper than a thorn, there is none righteous not one. Just thank God we're not still of them. I don't want to know all the evil being done. What I do know is sufficient.

SIN IS THE REASON

13. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

Romans 3.23: 'All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God'.

14. Frank Lee

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    17000 aborted babies found in shipping container.

GRAPHIC IMAGES BE FOREWARNED.