Children Nativity Success!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After a month and a half, the Children's Nativity Play was a huge success tonight. We had a full house, and the kids did wonderful. It was my first time to lead the play, and was so grateful how well it went. Especially since stress triggers a good deal of anxiety and a mind battlefield. God really worked though and it was for His glory. I can breathe now. Lol. And am going to take a much deserved rest sitting in services for awhile. Children's Ministry is no joke. Sometimes I don't feel strong enough (or the most mentally/emotionally strong enough). But God uses the weak to show HIS power, and I am so very grateful how He used these kids and a wretch like me. Grateful for the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and that I am forgiven and redeemed. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Ill be off forums from January 7th through the 21st. I am taking some time off the internet/much media as possible to unplug and spend time with the family. God bless y'all!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Ill be off forums from January 7th through the 21st. I am taking some time off the internet/much media as possible to unplug and spend time with the family. God bless y'al

Bless you! And have a good Christmas :)

Children's ministry is indeed hard work...and maybe we don't see the fruit of it for many a year... But I can remember things that my Sunday school teacher taught when I was seven.
It is a sowing seed time.
But the burn out rate is high. lol

God bless and stay safe x

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
After a month and a half, the Children's Nativity Play was a huge success tonight. We had a full house, and the kids did wonderful. It was my first time to lead the play, and was so grateful how well it went. Especially since stress triggers a good deal of anxiety and a mind battlefield. God really worked though and it was for His glory. I can breathe now. Lol. And am going to take a much deserved rest sitting in services for awhile. Children's Ministry is no joke. Sometimes I don't feel strong enough (or the most mentally/emotionally strong enough). But God uses the weak to show HIS power, and I am so very grateful how He used these kids and a wretch like me. Grateful for the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and that I am forgiven and redeemed. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Ill be off forums from January 7th through the 21st. I am taking some time off the internet/much media as possible to unplug and spend time with the family. God bless y'all!
Not a bad idea to spend quality time with family, right? :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Bless you! And have a good Christmas :)

Children's ministry is indeed hard work...and maybe we don't see the fruit of it for many a year... But I can remember things that my Sunday school teacher taught when I was seven.
It is a sowing seed time.
But the burn out rate is high. lol

God bless and stay safe x
Yes, very valuable seed sowing time... :)

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

LoveBeacon

Dec 23, 2018
new york
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome to hear that everything went well with the play! I can imagine it was a great play to watch. Hopefully you took videos so you can cherish the memory. :)

In peace

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YEAH!!!!
So glad to hear it!

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome to hear that everything went well with the play! I can imagine it was a great play to watch. Hopefully you took videos so you can cherish the memory. :)

In peace

I was actuallynarrating and my husband had to take the sheep to the pasture, because she was not happy.

FB_IMG_1545715116402.jpg

So no recordings this year, but I got some priceless pictures of the kids in the play. :)