Children

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends i see children with torn and dirty clothes, some donot go to school, their life is not good, they steal they lie, they speak bad languages with each other, they smell others in society hate them

I feel if Lord Jesus would come in their life they would know Lord Jesus and everything may change for them and they may life a good life for the Lord.

You can pray God make these children free from the enemy and bless them to live a life with Lord Jesus.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends i see children with torn and dirty clothes, some donot go to school, their life is not good, they steal they lie, they speak bad languages with each other, they smell others in society hate them

I feel if Lord Jesus would come in their life they would know Lord Jesus and everything may change for them and they may life a good life for the Lord.

You can pray God make these children free from the enemy and bless them to live a life with Lord Jesus.

Thanks!
Praying now brother.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I pray that God open up some doors for you to work toward His purposes in some of those children you see around you. The needs are certainly there, but the hearts so often are closed tightly to what they really need.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that God open up some doors for you to work toward His purposes in some of those children you see around you. The needs are certainly there, but the hearts so often are closed tightly to what they really need.
my friend has arrived . Let us continue in prayer my friend . Always thanking the LORD . HE is our hope and our salvation .

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

Thanks!, yesterday I went to sis. house she was praying for a baby, and the mother and my sister told baby has stoped shaking, removed her hand from her eye, and sitting now but before 4-5 days she was shaking not able to sit and was keeping her one hand on her eyes, most of the time as if she was rubbing her one eye, both eyes were in different position. She can't see also I think she is not able to hear. She is fair and beautiful.

sister told to remove black threads from her legs hand and neck. She removed.
I felt sad for this 1 and half year baby, she needs prayer I noticed we fear for unbelievers to share or take care of this precious soul, also have rules set up for own selves. It's always our human thinking which tries to stop us in sharing or telling about Lord or teach them

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!, yesterday I went to sis. house she was praying for a baby, and the mother and my sister told baby has stoped shaking, removed her hand from her eye, and sitting now but before 4-5 days she was shaking not able to sit and was keeping her one hand on her eyes, most of the time as if she was rubbing her one eye, both eyes were in different position. She can't see also I think she is not able to hear. She is fair and beautiful.

sister told to remove black threads from her legs hand and neck. She removed.
I felt sad for this 1 and half year baby, she needs prayer I noticed we fear for unbelievers to share or take care of this precious soul, also have rules set up for own selves. It's always our human thinking which tries to stop us in sharing or telling about Lord or teach them
...the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak" Matt 26:41

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak" Matt 26:41
This is why we ought to do as paul did . pray and have others pray for utterance that we speak as we ought too .
GOD is there and will give us a mouth . We must pray and be always seeking the glorious LORD in all things .
Plus , LET THE GLORIOUS KING BE PRAISED and THANKED my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its time . Yes it is . So we have two choices to choose from .
Choose ye this day and hour to praise and thank the LORD
Or
Choose ye this day and hour to thank and praise the LORD .
Either choice is wonderful good . Let all praise the LORD

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks!
Amen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Father God, I pray for these children that probably have never know real love. I pray Father that they may know the love of your Son Jesus, that they may see it reflected in those that come to help them. Oh Lord, you love these children, please be merciful and rescue them in Jesus name.

Reactions: amigo de christo