Choose to become a Born-again Believer and be caught up in the Rapture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Choose to become a Born-again Believer and be Caught Up in the Rapture Or you can choose to become a born-again believer after the rapture and try to live under anti-Christ rule where most believers then will face martyrdom as they must try to stay alive in the years of great tribulation judgments! Think!! and choose wisely!!

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Choose to become a Born-again Believer and be Caught Up in the Rapture Or you can choose to become a born-again believer after the rapture and try to live under anti-Christ rule where most believers then will face martyrdom as they must try to stay alive in the years of great tribulation judgments! Think!! and choose wisely!!

The "caught up" event Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thess.4 happens on the FINAL DAY of this world when Jesus returns. The idea that we are raptured out before the tribulation starts is a lie from men's doctrines.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Revelation 3:10 and Luke 21:36. And 1 Thessalonians 5:9.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get tickled at people looking for something they have made into a future "event" in their minds, when the Bible plainly speaks of days of tribulation beginning about 1,950 years ago, and tells of the horrors that occurred way back then.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get tickled at people looking for something they have made into a future "event" in their minds, when the Bible plainly speaks of days of tribulation beginning about 1,950 years ago, and tells of the horrors that occurred way back then.
There is a difference between "tribulation" which happens to all believers...and "Great Tribulation" which will be the Lord's wrath on a Christ-rejecting world.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between "tribulation" which happens to all believers...and "Great Tribulation" which will be the Lord's wrath on a Christ-rejecting world.
I'm surprised to hear someone on here admit that, since "The Great Tribulation" is exactly the fabrication I spoke of. The words, "The Great Tribulation" are not even found anywhere in the Bible.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "caught up" event Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thess.4 happens on the FINAL DAY of this world when Jesus returns. The idea that we are raptured out before the tribulation starts is a lie from men's doctrines.
Let me look it up to make sure I got it right.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Should we read to mean Paul and everyone in the church he was writing to all died without the Lord returning for any of them? Should we read "we which are alive and remain" to mean us but not the people he was writing to in order to comfort them?

How about John? He heard a trumpet and was caught up in the air. . . .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surprised to hear someone on here admit that, since "The Great Tribulation" is exactly the fabrication I spoke of. The words, "The Great Tribulation" are not even found anywhere in the Bible.

The words "great tribulation" are, indeed, found in the Bible (- the word the) in Revelation 2:22.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words "great tribulation" are, indeed, found in the Bible (- the word the) in Revelation 2:22.
As I clearly said, the words "The Great Tribulation" as a looked-forward-to future event we have yet to see, is nowhere even suggested in the Bible. (The closest you could possibly come to stretching that into an expected "event" that is to one day befall the world, might be Revelation 7:14.)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 2:22, Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I clearly said, the words "The Great Tribulation" as a looked-forward-to future event we have yet to see, is nowhere even suggested in the Bible. (The closest you could possibly come to stretching that into an expected "event" that is to one day befall the world, might be Revelation 7:14.)
The entire book of Revelation points to a time of Great Tribulation, I don't know what you're talking about!

And Revelation 7:14, to me, doesn't appear to be "stretching" anything. So you are wrong in saying that it is suggested nowhere.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 2:22, Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
As I keep on telling you, you will not find it anywhere in the entire Bible..... I don't care how may times you post and repost verses that do not talk about a future event called THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

Reactions: Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I keep on telling you, you will not find it anywhere in the entire Bible..... I don't care how may times you post and repost verses that do not talk about a future event called THE GREAT TRIBULATION.
You seem to expect people to believe you even when you are telling blatant lies.

Rev 7:14, And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Revelations says ,we have two choices,the SEAL of God or the mark of the beast!!!It's very important that we understand the two.

Reactions: Helen and Giuliano

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

You ever consider the phrase,born from above instead of born again?

John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

This is a very interesting statement, and in most King James Bibles the margin reads "again" as being "from above". In Strong's Greek dictionary, # 509, the word is "Anothen", "from above". You will never understand this statement that Jesus made unless you understand what it means to be "born from above." In a later verse, it is documented that you must be "born from above", or your soul will be lost for eternity.

The church world has their sayings and songs that "Ye must be born again", and yet these verses they sin miss the mark, because they do not understand what it means to be "born from above" [born again]. This is part of God's plan that everyone [every soul] be born of woman, from above. For documentation we find in the Book of Jude whereby the penalty of the fallen angels is given, in as much as they left their place of habitation. Angels are to inhabit heaven, or paradise at this time, in the flesh age.

Jude 6; "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

Angels are not to be on the earth in the flesh age, except on special mission by God Himself. These angels that are in chains and bound for destruction, left the heavens without the permission of God, and as it is written in Genesis 6, were not born from above, but came from above. They were not born of woman, but observed woman and made play mates out of them.

Genesis 6:1, 2; "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, " [1] "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." [2]

These angles cohabited with them, and the offspring of this weird relationship between these Nephilim, or fallen angels and women were the "geber" which is to say "giants". They were the misfits that roamed the earth. This was contrary to God's plan, and it was in this way that Satan and his tribe of fallen angels hoped to destroy the daughters of Adam, whereby there would not be a womb of humanity fitting to bring forth the promised Messiah, the Christ child. What was left would only be Satanic, angelic hybrids which would be a mixture of man and angel.

This is why the flood of Noah's day came to pass.

Genesis 6:4; "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God [the angels] came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare (children) [the word children is not in the text] to them, the same (became) [not in the text] mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

This inbreeding caused the entire population of Adamic man to be contaminated, and to be worthless for God's plan. These offspring of the wicked angels had the mind of their parents, "and wickedness was great upon the earth". The children of these angels were as wicked as their fathers, which were the fallen angels.

Genesis 6:8, 9; "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord." [8] "THESE ARE THE GENERATIONS OF NOAH; Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." [9]

Notice the phrase, "perfect in his generations". "Perfect" is from the Hebrew word, "tamin", meaning "without blemish as to breed or pedigree". Friend, this perfection is talking about ones blood line. The blood line [pedigree] of Noah and his family. There was only one Adamic family left on the face of the earth that was perfect in it's generations, and had not mixed with the fallen angels. So God destroyed the earth, and all the wicked ones with the flood. They were destroyed, and their souls as recorded in Jude 6 are being held for destruction.

Back to John 3; in other words, this "death" was to go contrary to God's plan. The people did, but it is essential that one be "born from above". Your soul comes from above, from God, for we were with God in that first earth age, and upon death Ecclesiastes 12:7 tells us that our souls return immediately to God.

Within God's plan, because of what happened in the first earth age, all souls must be born innocent from above. God's plan requires that each soul come into this world age through it's mother's womb, and make its own mind up whether that soul will follow God or Satan. That is free will, the right to chose the final destination of your own soul. They must be born innocent of the what happened in the first earth age, and the result of that first overthrow by Satan's downfall, as recorded in Genesis 1:2, when "the earth became void".

Therefore Christ is giving the very basics of salvation to Nicodemus.

John 3:4 "Nicodemus saith unto Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Nicodemus still just did not understand what Jesus was saying, because he could only see the flesh realm and the law. He was looking only at the flesh.

John 3:5 "Jesus answered, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

"Verily, verily" is "truly, truly". Jesus is telling him that there must be two births necessary; the birth of the water and of the spirit. Many people teach that this "born of the water", means to be baptized, and this is not what is being talked about. To be born from above is to be born of the womb of your mother. Every child is born in a bag of water, in fact the normal birth is announced by the breaking of the waters with in the birthing bag. So we see in this that one must be born of woman, in innocence, and then "be born of the spirit".

Born of the spirit means to accept the Spirit of Christ. That soul choosing by free will the Spirit of Christ into their spirit. That is what the marriage of Christ is all about; to become one in Christ.

This is why most people simply do not know what being "born from above means", when they disregard what happened in the book of Genesis, and in that first earth age. They overlook all of Satan's attempts to destroy the womb of woman, and God's plan to send us His Son that we might have redemption. God intervened in Satan attempt, as He always will do. This is why the book of Jude is so important.

John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

To understand this, lets go to I Corinthians 15:50; "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

No soul in its flesh and blood body can enter the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of Heaven is where ever God is, and for the soul to enter that kingdom, it must first die or be changed. The soul must be separated from the flesh first before that soul returns to the Father that created it. This is the basic principle of the plan of our heavenly Father.

Remember back in Ecclesiastes 12:7; God told us what happens to the soul and the flesh when the flesh body dies. "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God Who gave it."

Our flesh bodies are the accumulation of all the elements from the earth that we consume by eating. Upon death of ones body, the process then returns the decaying flesh body back to those elements. The soul's spirit came from God, and it will return to God when this flesh body dies. All will return to the Father, for He is the judge of your soul; whether for destruction or eternal life.

Jesus is teaching Nicodemus here, and Jesus knew that Nicodemus should have understand, but didn't.

John 3:7 "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

"Ye must be born again", as we have see, "ye must be born from above." If you are not born from above, that is to say, "born of woman", then you would be either a demonic spirit, or from a fallen angel. This is against God's law and the plan of God.

john3

Reactions: Willie T

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@n2thelight;

To be born from above has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

It means that a man is regenerated and renewed on the inside; made into a new creature in Christ so that old things are passed away and all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17, Ezekiel 36:25-27).

"Verily, verily" is "truly, truly". Jesus is telling him that there must be two births necessary; the birth of the water and of the spirit. Many people teach that this "born of the water", means to be baptized, and this is not what is being talked about. To be born from above is to be born of the womb of your mother.

You want to take chances on the idea that Jesus might not be speaking of water baptism, that is on you.

Personally, I have not gambled my eternity on such a thing. I have received water baptism; even in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. I don't suggest that anyone gamble on this idea. If you are wrong, and Jesus is speaking of water baptism; and also if you don't ever get baptized because you don't think it is necessary: and it is necessary: then you will go to hell because you gambled over what Jesus said and lost. You hoped that you didn't need to make a public confession and commitment to Christ in water baptism when He said that if anyone confesses Him before men, He will confess him also before the Father and before the angels in heaven. As a famous evangelist once said, "To not confess Him is to deny Him." And Jesus also said, "Whosoever shall deny me before men shall be denied before the angels of God."

If you are given the opportunity to be baptized and do not avail yourself of that opportunity, you are a fool; gambling on the idea that when Jesus speaks of being born of water and the Spirit, that He is only speaking of ambiotic fluid when He speaks of water.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
@n2thelight;

To be born from above has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

It means that a man is regenerated and renewed on the inside; made into a new creature in Christ so that old things are passed away and all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17, Ezekiel 36:25-27).

You want to take chances on the idea that Jesus might not be speaking of water baptism, that is on you.

Personally, I have not gambled my eternity on such a thing. I have received water baptism; even in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. I don't suggest that anyone gamble on this idea. If you are wrong, and Jesus is speaking of water baptism; and also if you don't ever get baptized because you don't think it is necessary: and it is necessary: then you will go to hell because you gambled over what Jesus said and lost. You hoped that you didn't need to make a public confession and commitment to Christ in water baptism when he said that if anyone confesses Him before men, He will confess him also before the Father and before the angels in heaven. As a famous evangelist once said, "To not confess Him is to deny Him." And Jesus also said, "Whosoever shall deny me before men shall be denied before the angels of God."

If you are given the opportunity to be baptized and do not avail yourself of that opportunity, you are a fool; gambling on the idea that when Jesus speaks of being born of water and the Spirit, that He is only speaking of ambiotic fluid when He speaks of water.

Understand what you saying and yes I have been baptized as Christ set the example,however being Baptized is not a requirement for everlasting life.

My OP wasn't about that ,it was about the meaning of being born again

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
however being Baptized is not a requirement for everlasting life.
However, it does indeed have the power to save (Romans 6:1-5, Colossians 2:11-15, Galatians 3:27, Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39, Acts of the Apostles 22:16); and so why would we seek to discourage anyone from taking that step of faith?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
However, it does indeed have the power to save (Romans 6:1-5, Colossians 2:11-15, Galatians 3:27, Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39, Acts of the Apostles 22:16); and so why would we seek to discourage anyone from taking that step of faith?

Again I'm not talking about being baptized

Born again vs born from above