Christ in You = One With God Proven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader..

Here is a mystery for you to consider...

If you become one with God, in Christ, you have entered into the Kingdom of God, as they are the KOG.

Everyone here, who is actually born again... and not just water baptized into a cult and emerged dripping or sprinkled and still religious but lost.... has become a "Child of THE Light".

And THAT Light, is God's eternal Life, who is Jesus.

Jesus is THE Redemption.
Jesus is THe Resurrection
Jesus is THE Truth
Jesus is SALVATION
Jesus is The NEW Covenant
Jesus is God's Grace

Now, all of this, is mystical, spiritual, and unnatural.
And to understand it, can't be done by the natural mind, as : "the natural mind does not receive the things of God, as they are SPIRITUALLY Discerned".
So, if you are reading my Threads that i post on Forums, then you can't receive what im teaching if you are not born again, or if you are born again but are "Fallen from Grace".
As both the unbeliever and the born again who is deceived and "Fallen from Grace" can not hear Spiritually, because they only think carnally.
That's a fact.

Result : = "And the carnal mind is enmity against God".

And that is why you find Fake Christians infecting forums with Calvinism, and Their Gospel of Commandment Keeping and their Gospel of Law Keeping and their Gospel of self effort and enduring to the end.

See all that?
Its the same thing.. its Cross Denying Legalism, and its the carnal mind, and "the carnal mind is enmity against God".

And one more thing about that fact.
The reason that there are so many denominations ... about 45,000 worldwide, who are supposedly "Christian" is because they are created by someone who was hyper-religious and studied the Bible with the "wrong mind", and connected a lot of crazy theological dots.

Someone like John Calvin, for example.

So, Reader, learn one thing..

CHRISTianity, is SPIRITUAL.

"God is A Spirit".

"Jesus is THAT Spirit"

CHRISTians are born again Spiritually.

The Bible is a Spiritual LIGHT that speaks by revelation knowledge using text, and you can't read it to understand it.
You have to spiritually Discern it.

Let me show you what i mean,

A verse says that Noah and family were "saved by water".
So, a person who is religious but lost teaches..."Water saves".

Yet a person with a IQ of 57, and a 4yr old who can read, can understand that the Water that was killing everything outside of the ARK, would have killed NOAH and Family and all those pets, had they gotten in the WATER.
God told NOAH to build the ARK, because the WATER was coming to JUDGE and DROWN..

Yet the NT verse says... "Noah was Saved by Water".

So, see what im telling you?
You can't just read the bible, as if its a Dictionary or a Encyclopedia.