Christ Is Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. - Colossians 3:3-4.

Until we see the "Christ in you" nature in us, the joined unto nature spirit - when you fail you will think God has forsaken you! Why is that; Self effort..you are living by the knowledge it is you that is doing the living, or it is your life that is getting fixed up to have more life. That all elusive - abundant life that is here one day and gone the next. Be more lively. Now we are full of life - we celebrate life..one church used to say "come and do life with us." Nice church promotion of a gathering of people..but you do not do life together - you live life. Our life is a person. So point is, life is always in our minds. Trying to get more life.. protecting our life..my life is good..my life is bad. The little word 'life' has everyone trying to figure it out.

Now if we honestly search the scriptures for life - you find out there is no life for you except;
The first life - which is death life. It was death ..but it was a life.
Second; you find Christ life! In scripture there is only two lives to be found. Somehow that gets easily gleaned over and we keep searching how to fix my life. You don't have a life - not of your own - look at scripture and question it. Scripture is either the truth of who God is, and what he says to humanity ..and more so 'the born again.' Or it is all a lie.If we want truth from scripture you have to take what scripture says and not try to fit yourself in where you absolutely do not fit in scripture.

To try to find a life in scripture apart from who scripture says is life..is rank error. You cannot live by what you would call my life. You have no life, and trying to make a life in scripture will end in utter failure! There is but one life to the born again "Christ in you the hope of glory." No other life - we could say my mind separates me (in mind only.. not in spirit) at times from that life..but Christ is the only life you have.