• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christ is the end of the law......for what?

""for righteousness....... to every one that believeth."""

See that? Romans 10:4

Thats the final answer.
God accepts no other.

So, if you are trying to keep the commandments and the law, hoping to go to heaven, then you have not submitted your FAITH to the ONE who has ended the law, and become the Law of Righteousness... Himself.
See, if you are religious, then you are submitting yourself to the law and the commandments, as IF they are your Savior.
Some of you have submitted yourself to water baptism, BELIEVING that the water washed your sin away.
And if it did, then the Blood of Jesus disagrees with you, forever. And so will God, forever.

Listen...., """""Christ is the END of the LAW, for everyone who believes..""""

So, the eternal problem is that there is a choice, between BELIEVING that the law and commandments will save you, or, .....you believe that CHRIST will save you, because "Christ is the END OF THE LAW....for EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES"".. In Christ.

Now......Let me show you how you can know what you are actually believing.. as Paul said to ""prove yourself that you be in = THE FAITH.""
And Jude told you to "contend for the REAL Faith"

And you answer this in your own heart,.... as God already knows your answer, as He knows what you believe, and what you think, and why you think it...

Let me show you..

Jesus says to you....>"what are you trusting to get you into heaven".

Now, what are you trusting.....to get you into heaven ????

Are you trusting in water baptism, keeping commandments, dying in a state of grace, keeping the law,... trying to be good....confessing sin... ?????

See all that?
If you are trusting in that religious stuff, then that is your real faith.
See it?
That is all SELF EFFORT....... That is YOU trying to do all that.
God rejects all this now and in eternity.

So, is that.... "what i must do"... faith in Christ?
I promise you it is NOT.
So if you are that person, that means you are trusting in YOURSELF, to do all that to try to get into heaven, as you BELIEVE that if you dont do all that stuff, all those WORKS., you wont go.
So, that PROVES where your faith lives, and it does not trust in Christ.

See, the only answer that God will accept is.....>"Im trusting in CHRIST ALONE, to get me into heaven".

Not, Christ + works. or Christ + water. Or Christ + The Commandments.

Let me show you exactly how to SEE the point, the reality.
All you have to do, is ask yourself.... UP On the Cross, = WHO is up there ??, as HE is THE ONLY Savior.

Now..... notice what is not up there on the Cross...

Mary
Water Baptism
Law
Commandments
Confessing sin
Penance
Dying in a state of Grace
Communion
Trying to be good
You

See all those?
Many who are lost, who are not born again, have faith in those, yet none of those died on the Cross., and only the One who died on the Cross can get you into heaven.
So there is your ANSWER.

Be careful what you trust before GOD.... as you can die and thereby find out too late that you never really trusted in Christ, were never really born again.. as you were too busy worrying about the commandments, and the law, and WATER Baptism and penance, and church membership, instead.

Reactions: Cassandra

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Law still stands, but under Grace it became !
Grace overshadows the Law, when Jesus Christ came in his Glory.

Only one who is not truly born again would dispute that the Law is to no avail. Or claim that the Law is of it's self as in the OT. That is just so pathetic to make such a claim, but I have heard such nonsense claimed, claiming that we are elevating the Law ? :eek::rolleyes: No stupid I said, The Law can not over ride Grace ever ! You is trying to undermine the Law ! That means that such a one is of the Devil !

God gave us the Law ? It's God given and God does not just make up things for a Joke ! If it's from God it must be respected, remember the bastard Jews who worked to undermined Holy Moses ! They is the ones, just like todays trash are trying to undermine God, for there worldly Mans works trip. As they are as Jesus warned you about, who were what Murders from the beginning and of there Father the Devil.

I have a mate who claims the Law was abolished ! why does he make out such total dribble, well it's because he is a criminal he loves the darkness and he believes that he can kill anyone he wants with no regards at all, because he claims to be Saved ? so he is demanding that he is going to Heaven regardless of what he does. He has no Grace ! so he is not truly born again. He claims that he is born again because a person dubbed him such after repeating words. That's not born again at all, no one can make anyone born again, you can water baptise but you can not go beyond that, because only Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit can do that, such is the Power of God !

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thats the final answer.
God accepts no other.

So, if you are trying to keep the commandments and the law, hoping to go to heaven, then you have not submitted your FAITH to the ONE who has ended the law, and become the Law of Righteousness... Himself.
See, if you are religious, then you are submitting yourself to the law and the commandments, as IF they are your Savior.
Some of you have submitted yourself to water baptism, BELIEVING that the water washed your sin away.
And if it did, then the Blood of Jesus disagrees with you, forever. And so will God, forever.

So, the eternal problem is that there is a choice, between BELIEVING that the law and commandments will save you, or, .....you believe that CHRIST will save you, because "Christ is the END OF THE LAW....for EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES"".. In Christ.

Now......Let me show you how you can know what you are actually believing.. as Paul said to ""prove yourself that you be in = THE FAITH.""

And you answer this in your own heart,.... as God already knows your answer, as He knows what you believe, and what you think, and why you think it...

Let me show you..

Are you trusting in water baptism, keeping commandments, dying in a state of grace, keeping the law,... trying to be good....confessing sin... ?????

See all that?
See it?

I promise you it is NOT.
So if you are that person, that means you are trusting in YOURSELF, to do all that to try to get into heaven, as you BELIEVE that if you dont do all that stuff, all those WORKS., you wont go.

See, the only answer that God will accept is.....>"Im trusting in CHRIST ALONE, to get me into heaven".

All you have to do, is ask yourself.... UP On the Cross, = WHO is up there ??, as HE is THE ONLY Savior.

Mary
Water Baptism
Law
Commandments
Confessing sin
Penance
Communion
Trying to be good
You

See all those?
Many who are lost, who are not born again, have faith in those, yet none of those died on the Cross., and only the One who died on the Cross can get you into heaven.
So there is your ANSWER.

Be careful what you trust before GOD.... as you can die and thereby find out too late that you never really trusted in Christ, were never really born again.. as you were too busy worrying about the commandments, and the law, and WATER Baptism and penance, and church membership, instead.
Funny - I ALSO don't see . . .
Accepting Christ as "Personal Lord and Savior"
Sola Scriptura
Sola Fide
Limited Atonement
Altar Calls, etc.

I DO see, however, the transferring of supreme Authority on earth to His Church (Luke 10:16) - and with it, the poer to forgive sins in His name (John 30:21-23), to bond and loose (Matt. 116:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18 and a promise that the Holy Spirit would lead His Church to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

Oh - and I don't see an instruction - or even permission to splinter His Church 1500 years later.

Your veiled attacks on the Catholic Church are as pathetic as your complete ignorance OF it . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I DO see, however, the transferring of supreme Authority on earth to His Church .

"His church", would be the "body of Christ". This is every individual believer, who is born again.

Jesus is the supreme authority.
Not your pope, not the "cult of Mary"..

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thats the final answer.
God accepts no other.

Let me show you..

See all that?
See it?

I promise you it is NOT.

Mary
Water Baptism
Law
Commandments
Confessing sin
Penance
Communion
Trying to be good
You

See all those?
So there is your ANSWER.

Very true Christ is the end of the law, what law? The Law covenant given through Moses to God's people. Keep in mind however, that although we are not under that law, and under new ones, that God does not change, so those Laws help us to know God better. One needs to know that many of those laws given to pre Christian people of God still apply, so we need to know what commandments we are observe today as Christians.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Very true Christ is the end of the law, what law? .

The Old Testament.

See, Jesus is the author of the NEW Testament, which is the NEW Covenant.
The OLD is no longer valid, unless you are not born again.
If you are not born again, then you are still "under the law", (the old covenant) and hell bound. like this.. john 3:36
But, if you will come to Christ, believing, then this happens

"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW".
"CURSE OF THE LAW"
"CURSE OF THE LAW".

SO, IF YOU want to have this curse taken off of you, and you not be "under the Law", that is the Curse, then be born again, by the Spirit of God, and then you are no longer "under the curse of the Law".

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that "quote" is not on my Thread".
I wonder where you found it.
I never said that YOU made this statement.
It is a commoon tradition of Protestantism - as are the other things I listed.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"His church", would be the "body of Christ". This is every individual believer, who is born again.
Jesus is the supreme authority.
Not your pope, not the "cult of Mary"..
Yes, He IS.
That's why HE had the power to transfer that Authority to His Church - which He DID . . .

Matt 16:16-18
And so I say to YOU, YOU are Peter (Kepha), and upon this rock (Kepha) I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give YOU the keys to the kingdom of heaven. WHATEVER YOU BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven; and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 18:15-18
"If your brother sins (against you), go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother.
If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that 'every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them, tell the church. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, WHATEVER YOU BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven, and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."

John 16:12-15
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.
But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to ALL truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to YOU the things that are coming.
He will glorify me, because he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
Everything that the Father has is MINE; for this reason I told you that he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.

John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent ME, so I send YOU.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent ME, so I send YOU.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”

You are typical of a person who reads the bible like its a novel.
This issue with this type of misunderstanding, is that you have not understood, nor have you ever been taught that not every verse, in the NT, is directed to all believers, specifically.
See, Charismatics and Catholics, because they read the bible, and do not discern it, find a verse, find a chapter, and misapply it.
This is "wrongly dividing the word"., and when you do that, you end up believing what isn't doctrinal or scriptural.

For example.
There is a book, in the NT< .. .its the ""ACTS of the APOSTLES"..... and most think of it as "Acts of the Christian"., and that is the first error.
Then the confusion just gets worse as Catholics and Charismatics keep misapplying verses to themselves, to their denomination, that are directed only to the Apostles.....hense...>"Acts of the APOSTLES">.......not "acts of the catholic church" or "acts of the charismatics" or even 'acts of the christian".

So, you will continue to post verses that are talking to Apostles, as if they are written directly to Catholics.
And you will say...>"the bible is written to the church"......or "the bible is written to the christian".
And that is not the case.
The Bible is written to be rightly divided by the born again spirit, and from this, you discern how to "rightly divided" the word of God, into doctrine.
Or you see where verses are talking to ....for example......>Apostles.... in the "Acts of the APOSTLES"...

You can't see this, and you can't hear me.
And so, you will continue to try to prove your heresy, by posting large text, colored verses, as you falsely believe that the biggest mouth wins the argument, when in fact, your argument is against rightly dividing the word.
This is why you exist on this forum, and everywhere else you can yell your opinion as pretended truth.
Nothing new.
And you'll do it again, as that is all you can do here.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are typical of a person who reads the bible like its a novel.
This issue with this type of misunderstanding, is that you have not understood, nor have you ever been taught that not every verse, in the NT, is directed to all believers, specifically.
See, Charismatics and Catholics, because they read the bible, and do not discern it, find a verse, find a chapter, and misapply it.
This is "wrongly dividing the word"., and when you do that, you end up believing what isn't doctrinal or scriptural.

For example.
There is a book, in the NT< .. .its the ""ACTS of the APOSTLES"..... and most think of it as "Acts of the Christian"., and that is the first error.
Then the confusion just gets worse as Catholics and Charismatics keep misapplying verses to themselves, to their denomination, that are directed only to the Apostles.....hense...>"Acts of the APOSTLES">.......not "acts of the catholic church" or "acts of the charismatics" or even 'acts of the christian".

So, you will continue to post verses that are talking to Apostles, as if they are written directly to Catholics.
And you will say...>"the bible is written to the church"......or "the bible is written to the christian".
And that is not the case.
The Bible is written to be rightly divided by the born again spirit, and from this, you discern how to "rightly divided" the word of God, into doctrine.
Or you see where verses are talking to ....for example......>Apostles.... in the "Acts of the APOSTLES"...

You can't see this, and you can't hear me.
And so, you will continue to try to prove your heresy, by posting large text, colored verses, as you falsely believe that the biggest mouth wins the argument, when in fact, your argument is against rightly dividing the word.
This is why you exist on this forum, and everywhere else you can yell your opinion as pretended truth.
Nothing new.
And you'll do it again, as that is all you can do here.
WHO were the Apostles?
Answer: The first leaders of Christ's Church - appointed by Christ Himself (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, Hohm 16:12-15, John 20:21-22).

Just as Jesus transferred His Authority onto His inner circle - they, in turn, appointed successors to continue their mission. They were given the authority to do this by Jesus in the above-referenced verses.
"WHATEVEER YOU bind ot loose" means WHATEVER - not just certain things.
"He (the Holy Spirit) will guide you to ALL TRUTH" means ALL TRUTH - not just part of it.

This is why we read 1st century Bishop, Ignatius of Antioch - a lifelong student of the Apostle John writing about the "Catholic Church" while John was presumably still aline . . .
Ignatius of Antioch
Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 107]).

YOUR orproblem is a lack of faith in what Jesus Himself institutted an nothing more . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
WHO were the Apostles?

Not you.
Not your pope.
Not mary.

The Apostles, were called out by Jesus, for His earthly Ministry to the JEWS.
Of which you are not one, and of which you were not there, at that time.
Remember?
Later, after God was Crucified on the Cross, ...Jesus from Heaven chose Paul, not Peter, to write most of the New Testament and all of the Doctrine for the "body of Christ"....whose words you twist into a daily Catholic heretical pretzel on this Forum.
And im sure this is not the only one, as you seem to live on them.
Did you notice?

So, as i said.. Its the "Acts of the Apostles'....>Not the deeds of the "Cult of Mary".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not you.
Not your pope.
Not mary.

The Apostles, were called out by Jesus, for His earthly Ministry to the JEWS.
Of which you are not one, and of which you were not there, at that time.
Remember?
Later, after God was Crucified on the Cross, ...Jesus from Heaven chose Paul, not Peter, to write most of the New Testament and all of the Doctrine for the "body of Christ"....whose words you twist into a daily Catholic heretical pretzel on this Forum.
And im sure this is not the only one, as you seem to live on them.
Did you notice?
Ummmm, I never claimed to be a successor od the apostles.
Ad NOBODY everr said that Mary was, either.
The Pope, however, IS a successor of the Apostles - Peter to be exact.

As for Paul - yup, he wasa wonderful and the Holy Spirit spoke boldly through his pen. However, it was Peter who was given the Keys of Authority (Matt. 16:18-19), just as Eliakim was over the House of Israel (Isa. 22:22).
Paul, who was was NOT given the Keys refeers to Peter as "Cephas" in his lewtters - which is a Greek ttransliteration of the Aramaic "Kepha", which means "ROCK" . . .
So, as i said.. Its the "Acts of the Apostles'....>Not the deeds of the "Cult of Mary".
Tihat's right - the Acts of the Apostles, the first Catholics.
That's where Ignatius of Antioch got the nomenclature . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Pope, however, IS a successor of the Apostles - Peter to be exact.

If you are a Catholic, you would believe that Peter is the 1st Pope.

However....
Mary is not a Catholic.
Jesus is not a Catholic.
Neither is God.
There are no Catholics in Heaven.....there are only born again believers.

And i understand that you "could not care less" regarding what the bible says, and only care about what the Catholic Doctrine teaches you to think.
I understand that you are a Catholic to the bone. And that explains how you think, which defines how you behave and how you perceive a bible.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Paul said it is of no avail.
Paul said that trying to keep the law, as your self righteous religion, thinking you are being accepted by God, if you do it, ..is "dung".
That's Philippians.
You should read it.
The Law still exist regardless !
Anyone who thinks that one is trying to keep the Law as you have put it is a moron.
If you understand what Grace truly was, then you would understand what the Law under Grace truly is in fact. but you clearly don't.

Look the Jew uses the Law as a Godless bastard with no Grace, with Grace one puts the Law under Grace and the Law does not trump Grace ever !

Look the Jew Law is like so, you broke the Law ! end of story ! your dead ! you are Gay your dead ! that's how it goes, no one can question such at all.
But under Grace in Christ Jesus, we do not Kill people just like that ! we look deeper into why and then figure out how best to remedy the issue at hand best, or that is what it was all about, but nowadays the workings of the Satanist have bastardised this, for a New Age liberal curse, that has nothing to do with Grace at all. but just carnal dribble.

When the majority think of the word grace they do not understand the truth of Grace at all in fact, Read the RCC doctrine concerning Grace and they may wake up to themselves.
Grace comes from the Holy Spirit not of Man's works at all.
The common grace that common people talk about is or must be what you think it is, to make such a stupid claim in that you think that the Law is in such a regards, such is just pathetic but a lot of Protestants are not educated on the subject to understand the reality and Satan is at work in such ignorance.
Slandering the RCC Doctrine and making up stupid childish pathetic claims, because they have not bothered to study the RCC Doctrine. Even tho many RC do as the Protestants claim in fact, but them RC are idiots.
I know this because I was a Protestant who seek to understand what the RCC was truly on about and I found out a lot of what the Protestants claims were out right lies in regards to doctrine but Protestants were correct in what the "majority of RC do" ? because they are ignorant of the doctrines ? as are most people of any religion in fact.
Not to mention there are many Devils in the Priest hood of every denomination in fact, and not to mention within every Church leading the people astray and that's why Christianity has been failing badly from the 70's. They have failed ! that's a fact and our people are trash because they are Godless bastards, some are that bewitched that they look to the Jews, they are that pathetic ! They are totally Lost ! and society will reap what it has sown and it is in fact. The majority in society have become stupider and stupider more and more pathetic. That there is no hope for them.

The works of Satan has led society down this path of Godless bastards dominating over us all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Law still exist regardless !
Anyone who thinks that one is trying to keep the Law as you have put it is a moron.
If you understand what Grace truly was, then you would understand what the Law under Grace truly is in fact. but you clearly don't..

Sure the Law exists.. and Jesus came to redeem us from the Curst of the Law.
So, if a person, who is pretending to be Christian is trying to lift up the law, and have people believe that the Law is a part of redemption, then this person is doing the Devil's work, as the Devil's Gospel is The Gospel of Works, Law, and Commandments.
This Gospel, is "cursed", and the person who is involved in preaching it.....is also.
Galatians 1:8

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are a Catholic, you would believe that Peter is the 1st Pope.
However....
Mary is not a Catholic.
Jesus is not a Catholic.
Neither is God.
There are no Catholics in Heaven.....there are only born again believers.

And i understand that you "could not care less" regarding what the bible says, and only care about what the Catholic Doctrine teaches you to think.
I understand that you are a Catholic to the bone. And that explains how you think, which defines how you behave and how you perceive a bible.
Jesus/God is not a Cahtolic Christian or a Protestant chrtian or ANY other kind of Christian.
He is the central figute of Christianity and the object of out worship.
God doesn't worship Heimself.

Mary, however IS a Cathoolic - as are ALL those in Heaven who are in the presence of Almighty God.
There are NO splintered Protestant factions in Heeaven.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Mary, however IS a Cathoolic - as are ALL those in Heaven who are in the presence of Almighty God.
There are NO splintered Protestant factions in Heeaven.

Mary is not a Catholic.
Mary was just "blessed among women"< who as a very young Virgin, gave to this evil world the Bread Of Life who came down from Heaven.
Mary's sin was washed in the blood of her Son Jesus, just as yours has to be, if you plan on meeting her.
And you're not young.. so, "today is the day of salvation"..."faith comes by hearing the Gospel of the Grace of God"....and Jesus told you, that "you must be born again", and the water didnt do it for you, and never will.

Listen to me.
God, as Christ on the Cross, did not shed His blood and die, so that water can save you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is not a Catholic.
Mary was just "blessed among women"< who as a very young Virgin, gave to this evil world the Bread Of Life who came down from Heaven.
Mary's sin was washed in the blood of her Son Jesus, just as yours has to be, if you plan on meeting her.
And you're not young.. so, "today is the day of salvation"..."faith comes by hearing the Gospel of the Grace of God"....and Jesus told you, that "you must be born again", and the water didnt do it for you, and never will.
And here we go again . . .

We've had this debate before - and you always resotrt to lying.
As I educated you before that it's NOT the water that saves is. We are saved THROUGH the waters if Baptism (John 3:5, Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38, 2 Pet. 3:21).

And Mary was as Catholic as they come because she was part of the ONE Church established by Jesus - before it was splintered into tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Protestant sects that ALL teach different and competing doctrines.