Christ Life Expression 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person: ) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: - Galatians 2:6.

What does humanity do with body soul and spirit. In body and soul, we make a person (in our minds we lived as if we were our own person) - we never saw spirit life living. That means we disregarded spirit, and lived as if we were body and soul only. That mentality gets carried over into our new creation life. We live as if we are the same person, with Christ somehow attached to us.. and now trying to fix that old person of who I was, so I can live a better life. At least who I thought I was. Most don't even they they were the expressions of sin in them. We feel it was just us (the image and likeness of God) that was the sinner from the beginning. So believers still call themselves sinners, because they sin! That is the lie..it was never you, or just you.

The only life (spirit they had was sin in you nature - Roman's 7:1-5) they had sin in them (spirit), and they lived by that life. At least it taught the mind it was a person unto itself. Never told you that you were created in the image and likeness of God, and corrupted by sin. Think about ego for example, Adam had no ego when created a living soul. But look at the transformation that happened to Adam once he received the lieing rebellious spirit. What drives humans today? the same sinning rebell spirit that Adam received by disobeying God, and believing the lie is still in the world - but it does not exist in Christ. It was crucified in Christ. Can you see why humanity needs to be in Christ - to get rid of that sin spirit..and be joined unto Christ Spirit.

That is the new Christ in you person. Not just a body and soul person. But a body soul and spirit person. That is the only person God accepts in the new creation. He does not accept my creation alone.

What is self? Self is body and soul - expressing spirit. In sin we did not know we were expressing nature - we thought we just sinned and that was it. Bad people! I have a bad soul (saving of soul is old testament term) and that is what God saves. Soul is being saved or sanctified - but you were saved in spirit. Jesus' crucified the sin nature..which was the cure for "the sin of the world."

So the term we use 'be yourself' is a term that comes from Spirit knowledge that knows the new self, or knows who the new self is. You are still the image and likeness of God in your creation - but you have a new Christ in you Spirit. You do not have the old sin spirit - that is what was killed out in Christ on Calvary. The new self does not act out of old knowledge..but the new Christ in you knowledge (mind renewal - or the mind of Christ). Life will be lived by your knowledge. You knowing something.. or knowing it is Christ in you the hope of glory! as the new life - nature - joined unto spirit!

Simply put; that is mind renewal..to see who your life is and who it is you live by. You have no other life (but the old man knowledge) to live by. Christ is the only life of the believer. Galatians 2:20.

-- So sinner is a sinner by birth and nature in them!
-- And a Christian is a Christian by birth and nature in them. A Christ person!

You need knowledge for living your new life as a Christian. It is no longer I that liveth Paul would say (the cross). But it is Christ that liveth in me Paul would say. And the two are a completed person. God accepts the new creation of 'Christ in you the hope of glory! no other life is acceptable to God. That is the old way of thinking. I can do something to be who I am..and that is where religion picks up with humanity - to reinforce the old way of doing things and more so; thinking.

Religion will never separate you from the old way of thinking and doing - but it does the opposite in reinforcing what men already think (I am my own person).
Scripture absolutely separates you from who you think you are (old identity).. to tell you exactly who you are (new Christ in you identity).