Christ Life Expression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person: for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: - Galatians 2:6.

This verse of scripture is one of the hardest on believers, as far as trying to be themselves to God! A percentage of believers in the body of Christ would really like to get rid of this verse. This verse, and other's like it..never allow for human beings to present themselves as anything to God. Now that does not fit a lot of what is said in Christianity because believers try their best to be something for God, and told that is your best life you can be. Carnal living, which opposes the things of God.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. - Romans 8:6-7.

Carnality is; not knowing who you are, and presenting to God your person!

Aren't we supposed to be something in God. Yes - union! Perfect union/oneness living - with no separation from who you are! That is not something you work up and present..it is something you know! It is a knowing, a knowledge. Revealed knowledge!

What is meant by believers trying to be something? look at the make up of a human being. Body soul and spirit. With Christ in spirit, joined to our spirit. Many believer's live as just they're creation and present that to God as the finished work. But in soul there is to be spirit union living or expression. Where spirit comes out of soul through body. Believers identity is found in spirit. Living from soul only is what is referred to in scripture as carnal. In the flesh we have the old understanding of being a separate being from God - and now I'm somebody to God I try to present a life to God that pleases him. Person - we present the person we are (our creation), and it is not accepted. Why would God not accept my person - he created me? He crucified that I (I Adam)..the old I, and the new I is one in Christ (I Christ).

The new I is one with Christ and is the new life expression that is presented to God. I used to take charisma for the anointing. It looks like it can be used of God. The only thing about charisma and personality is; God accepts no man's person. Your gifts, your talents, your charisma, you're anointing, your life, your soul, your expression is; to be used as the Christ-persons (Christ-ians) we are now. Looking to the inner man we see where our life comes from and how that life is lived (out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water). First you see (reckon yourself) the cross - you see your death in Christ. And now you see who it is that is the life in you. You are dead and you are nothing to God - in that old self.

I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing. - 2 Corinthians 12:11.

We used to sing a song "I am weak but he is strong, keep me Jesus from all wrong." There was something about that song that does not fit believers. I couldn't understand what it was, but came to see that old dead man was crying out for help. What is it about that song that does not fit believers? You are dead to God.. and your life is hid with Christ in God.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. - Colossians 3:3.

Believers have no life of they're own. They have one life, that life is the only acceptable life to God. It is not found in my person - what I would present to God, is rejected by the cross!

That is good news for believers that are tired of trying to live and present themselves to God. You are already presented to God. When Jesus took his shed blood into heaven, and presented the whole of the human race dead.. you were accepted the moment you believed.

6 to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. - Ephesians 1:6.

Accepted in life and in person - but we have to know who that person is. That person is not the same person that came into this world corrupted. The person is a direct completion of body soul and spirit - with Christ in spirit union as the new person. New creation in Christ. It is Christ life expression to God that is accepted.