• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Lets find out if you are trusting in Christ or trusting in self, falsely believing you are trusting in Christ.

Listen...

God said...... If you take Jesus, I'll take you.

That's the Gospel.
Now....The technical part, the theology of it all, can sometimes get in the way of the simple truth of it.

God said, if you take my Son into your heart, believing, i'll make you my Son/Daughter forever = because you once did.

Being born again, is proof you have given God what He required, and He gave you what He promised.
Its done.

See how SIMPLE that is??
Just you, Jesus, and God.

= "the simplicity that is in Christ".

You take Jesus, = God takes you.
You BELIEVE, and God does the rest for you as it His Salvation you are being Given as a GIFT.
WE come to God as a sinner, ungodly, hell bound, and God rescues us from Hell, saves us forever, and gives us Eternal Life through Christ.
= The GIFT of Salvation.

Notice that God did it all?
You part is to let Him.
That is Real FAITH.

Another view...

Lets say there is no bible, no theology, no seminary, no denominations, and all there is on this earth, is just people who have sinned.
God says to us all..."I can't have a relationship with you, as my Spirit is Holy, and your spirit is not..
= Your Sin has separated us, and i am going to offer my Son for you, for your sin, so that by this eternal sin offering, i can have you as my own Son/Daughter....forever "

God says...>"will you take my Son into your heart, believing what i just told you ??
Will you let my Son Jesus die for all your sin, so that i can have you as my Son/Daughter, forever" ??

"Will you give me your TRUST ????

Reader.... = Have you said "yes"? Do you remember that day, moment?

That is : "The simplicity that is IN Christ"..

You take JESUS, and God takes you.
God offers His Son on The Cross, to eternally establish you as His Son/Daughter..
This is the Blood Atonement doing that for you.
This is the eternal redemption that is found only "in Christ".

Reader, what is your part in God's Salvation?
You are to receive it, by faith.
You are to receive it by BELIEVING That God will do what He said, keeping your eyes on Jesus who is made unto you, RIGHTEOUSNESS, Redemption... Eternal Life, Eternal Forgiveness, Sanctification, and Justification.

GOD told us, If you will take my Son, i will make you forever mine....forever.
Do you trust Him?

Reader.....Jesus proved this is all True when He rose from the Dead.
And He did.
Jesus is ALIVE !.

Listen...

""all that Call......all that Come....all that WILL.. I will make you Mine Forever, God says."" John 3:16

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and Pearl

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Lets find out if you are trusting in Christ or trusting in self, falsely believing you are trusting in Christ.

Listen...

God said...... If you take Jesus, I'll take you.

That's the Gospel.
Now....The technical part, the theology of it all, can sometimes get in the way of the simple truth of it.

God said, if you take my Son into your heart, believing, i'll make you my Son/Daughter forever = because you once did.

Being born again, is proof you have given God what He required, and He gave you what He promised.
Its done.

See how SIMPLE that is??
Just you, Jesus, and God.

= "the simplicity that is in Christ".

You take Jesus, = God takes you.
You BELIEVE, and God does the rest for you as it His Salvation you are being Given as a GIFT.
WE come to God as a sinner, ungodly, hell bound, and God rescues us from Hell, saves us forever, and gives us Eternal Life through Christ.
= The GIFT of Salvation.

Notice that God did it all?
You part is to let Him.
That is Real FAITH.

Another view...

Lets say there is no bible, no theology, no seminary, no denominations, and all there is on this earth, is just people who have sinned.
God says to us all..."I can't have a relationship with you, as my Spirit is Holy, and your spirit is not..
= Your Sin has separated us, and i am going to offer my Son for you, for your sin, so that by this eternal sin offering, i can have you as my own Son/Daughter....forever "

God says...>"will you take my Son into your heart, believing what i just told you ??
Will you let my Son Jesus die for all your sin, so that i can have you as my Son/Daughter, forever" ??

"Will you give me your TRUST ????

Reader.... = Have you said "yes"? Do you remember that day, moment?

That is : "The simplicity that is IN Christ"..

You take JESUS, and God takes you.
God offers His Son on The Cross, to eternally establish you as His Son/Daughter..
This is the Blood Atonement doing that for you.
This is the eternal redemption that is found only "in Christ".

Reader, what is your part in God's Salvation?
You are to receive it, by faith.
You are to receive it by BELIEVING That God will do what He said, keeping your eyes on Jesus who is made unto you, RIGHTEOUSNESS, Redemption... Eternal Life, Eternal Forgiveness, Sanctification, and Justification.

GOD told us, If you will take my Son, i will make you forever mine....forever.
Do you trust Him?

Reader.....Jesus proved this is all True when He rose from the Dead.
And He did.
Jesus is ALIVE !.

Listen...

""all that Call......all that Come....all that WILL.. I will make you Mine Forever, God says."" John 3:16

I don't want to take your thread off topic, it's just the statement you made, "If you will take my Son" reminds me of a story I heard many years ago. Haven't thought of it for quite some time until now.

There was a very wealthy man who had only one son, his wife had passed away, and he had no other living family. He built an empire with the intensions of leaving it all to his son.

The son was called on during the years of WW1 to fight for his country. Tragically, the father received a letter that his son had been killed in combat. It was the worst day of the man's life. He bitterly mourned the death of his son.

A few years later a young man came to visit the father, he introduced himself as a friend of his son. He told the father how close they had become during the war, and how his son had died saving his life. The young man was an aspiring artist and had painted a portrait of his friend. He insisted that the father take it, he had painted in for him. The father had some of the greatest painting of history hanging on his walls, Rembrandt, van Gogh, da Vinci, etc. He hung this portrait of his son on the wall with the greats.

Years later the father passed away, he stated in his will that the entire estate and all that he had would be auctioned off. They came from all over the world the night of the auction, hoping to get their hands on a Rembrandt, a van Gogh, a da Vinci.

The auctioneer began with the painting of the son. The crowd yelled out, "we don't want to see this junk, we came to see the greats, get this out of here." The auctioneer said, this painting was the favorite of the master of house, he requested this to be the first piece auctioned.

The auctioneer said, "who will take the son, who will take the son." Everyone cried out, get this junk out of here. The lifelong gardener was present at the auction, he was a poor man, but loved the son dearly, out of his love and respect for the son, he offered $5 for the painting. The auctioneer said, do I have another bid on the son, who will take the son. The room was silent.

The auctioneer slammed the mallet on the block and said, the auction is over. The crowd said, what are you talking about, bring on the greats, we came to see the greats.

The auctioneer said, the master of the house instructed me to auction the painting of the son first, and whoever "takes the son" gets all of it, the entire estate with everything I have.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't want to take your thread off topic, it's just the statement you made, "If you will take my Son" reminds me of a story I heard many years ago. Haven't thought of it for quite some time until now.
There was a very wealthy man who had only one son, his wife had passed away, and he had no other living family. He built an empire with the intensions of leaving it all to his son.
The son was called on during the years of WW1 to fight for his country. Tragically, the father received a letter that his son had been killed in combat. It was the worst day of the man's life. He bitterly mourned the death of his son.
A few years later a young man came to visit the father, he introduced himself as a friend of his son. He told the father how close they had become during the war, and how his son had died saving his life. The young man was an aspiring artist and had painted a portrait of his friend. He insisted that the father take it, he had painted in for him. The father had some of the greatest painting of history hanging on his walls, Rembrandt, van Gogh, da Vinci, etc. He hung this portrait of his son on the wall with the greats.
years later the father passed away, he stated in his will that the entire estate and all that he had would be auctioned off. They came from all over the world the night of the auction, hoping to get their hands on a Rembrandt, a van Gogh, a da Vinci.
The auctioneer began with the painting of the son. The crowd yelled out, "we don't want to see this junk, we came to see the greats, get this out of here." The auctioneer said, this painting was the favorite of the master of house, he requested this to be the first piece auctioned.
The auctioneer said, "who will take the son, who will take the son." Everyone cried out, get this junk out of here. The lifelong gardener was present at the auction, he was a poor man, but loved the son dearly, out of his love and respect for the son, he offered $5 for the painting. The auctioneer said, do I have another bid on the son, who will take the son. The room was silent.
The auctioneer slammed the mallet on the block and said, the auction is over. The crowd said, what are you talking about, bring on the greats, we came to see the greats.
The auctioneer said, the master of the house instructed me to auction the painting of the son first, and whoever "takes the son" gets all of it, the entire estate with everything I have.

I know this story.
Thank you.

And we take Jesus, and God takes us, and we become "heirs of God", and "joint heirs with Christ".
This literally means that the born again have Eternal access to all that God has, all that God is, and all that God can do.

"come boldly to the Throne of Grace and find what you need"

The "Gift of Salvation", is an amazing Gift, as to give us JESUS..... is the Holy Gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Charlie24

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Years later the father passed away, he stated in his will that the entire estate and all that he had would be auctioned off. They came from all over the world the night of the auction, hoping to get their hands on a Rembrandt, a van Gogh, a da Vinci.

Very touching, Thank you.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said, if you take my Son into your heart, believing, i'll make you my Son/Daughter forever

“If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:23)

“…If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31)