Christ vs the anti-Christ: Who is winning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have struggled with this question and am not sure how to say that the teachings of Christ are winning. Even though some of the teachings are not anti-Christian teachings they don't conform to Christ teachings. There are over 7 billion people in this world, however, Christians only make up a little over 2 billion people. More people believe in a teaching that is not of Christ.

Is Satan winning?

Reactions: Bobby Jo
D

Dave L

I have struggled with this question and am not sure how to say that the teachings of Christ are winning. Even though some of the teachings are not anti-Christian teachings they don't conform to Christ teachings. There are over 7 billion people in this world, however, Christians only make up a little over 2 billion people. More people believe in a teaching that is not of Christ.

Is Satan winning?
Jesus said all whom the Father gave to him would come to him. He also asked, if he would find the faith on earth when he returned, which I understand to be in our post Christian era. So Satan is just doing his job God planned for him. And if he flourishes, it is God's will.

Reactions: Helen

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 25:41 (KJV)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:10 (KJV)
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Satan is a loser

Don't follow the crowd at this time.

Romans 9:27 (KJV)
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel,
Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Eight on Noah's Ark

Satan seem to win in the head count to follow his ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and Nancy

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said all whom the Father gave to him would come to him. He also asked, if he would find the faith on earth when he returned, which I understand to be in our post Christian era. So Satan is just doing his job God planned for him. And if he flourishes, it is God's will.
Why wouldn't the Father give ALL to Him?

Mary

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.

It seems satan is winning since more people believe other than what Christ teaches.

Mary

2 Corinthians 12:7-10
[7] And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. [8] For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. [9] And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. [10] Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the bible warned we are in today's apostasy. So since we are all solidly on the bible track of future history Christ is winning, as he always does.

Simple facts are the largest religious group in the world is Catholicism, which is a cult.

At all the cults like mormonism and the numbers are worse.

Kick in other religions like Islam and Atheism and it's easy to see that true Christians are an extreme minority and declining in numbers every day.

No surprise since the bible tells us this would happen. I fully understood that 58 years ago when things were not nearly as bad as they are today.

God the father will decide when enough is enough and since Christ in the rapture.

God always wins. His saints win along with him.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely... He is the Prince of this world and dominates, all a person needs to do is look around.. But make no mistake, while Satan is winning the battle for many souls, he won't win the war (Revelation 19; 11-16). The war was won on Calvary for every believer.

Battle for souls?

People decide if they will repernt or not.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^This data number data of which pews people sit in outwardly is not how Christ looks at people. Rather, Christ looks inward on the heart.
You asked.....I answered.

Christ looking "inward on the heart" doesn't change the FACT that a majority of the people do not believe in or practice the teaching of Christ.......HOWEVER I get the gist of what you are saying.

Mary

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked.....I answered.

Christ looking "inward on the heart" doesn't change the FACT that a majority of the people do not believe in or practice the teaching of Christ.......HOWEVER I get the gist of what you are saying.

Mary
It doesn't matter if 99% of people reject Christ, He still wins.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Is Satan winning?

I admit I must go back and read all the other posts here...I just saw the subject title here.

Who's "winning?"

It has already been won.
1 Peter 1:19-
19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,"

Rev 13.8
" And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship Him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. "

As the saying goes...."God Win's...I have read the end of the Book." :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you.

It seems satan is winning since more people believe other than what Christ teaches.

Mary

Never mind...just trust...satan only "seems" to be winning, as you wrote...

I do believe in election and calling.. ( many don't)
God's people ( ALL denominations) are God's people..."every man in his own order .." calling's, positions and levels...

And all the rest?
In the end "EVERY knee shall bow, and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord....." Phil 2:10