Christian Ministry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

adamtylor

Nov 15, 2022
Wheaton
www.faimission.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a proud volunteer for the FAI Mission. FAI Mission working on evangelism, medical mission trips, modern missionary movement, discipleship, church planting and leadership development. I work to transform Muslims worldwide through Jesus Christ through evangelism and discipleship.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a proud volunteer for the FAI Mission. FAI Mission working on evangelism, medical mission trips, modern missionary movement, discipleship, church planting and leadership development. I work to transform Muslims worldwide through Jesus Christ through evangelism and discipleship.
Welcome to the site adam!

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Hopefully over the days and weeks ahead you'll tell us more about your experiences and adventures..:)