Christian Response to "A Particular Set of Skills"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was curious what you guys think a Christian's society's response would be to the "Particular Set of Skills" personality type?We can see Do Not Covet as a Commandment baseline. This is a few steps away from that. What about the costs associated with people who personally take on vigilante characteristics? Everybody can't morally or economically choose to just suspect everyone else of their personal family issues. I'd like to hear from somebody else. What if nobody had his daughter, ever? What if the fact he had made the call is his own proof to anybody? We're living in a paranoid world.
These are burdens "particular set of skills" placed on other people to defend. It's simply an unbiblical selfish outlook. Jesus asked the Apostles to care for his mother, but also said he had no mother, but those who believe. Jesus called familymembers could be enemies.
I find untruth worse than attention. If attention occurred because of untruth, then clearly, a spiraling hysteria pattern, something this personality "claims" to be of sharable importance happens from some selfish need for activity, and Occurrences.

Last edited:

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm from the racially superior group known as Hananihangukson-san, since my infant baptism, however, my English is more eloquent than you rednecks, as a phoenix reborn, every turn of phrase proceeds from Masters of English Tongue!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm from the racially superior group known as Hananihangukson-san, since my infant baptism, however, my English is more eloquent than you rednecks, as a phoenix reborn, every turn of phrase proceeds from Masters of English Tongue!

I do recognize in you a particular set of skills. I think your English is very good and you are obviously well versed in the faculty of gabba gabba hey.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not sur wat yorin gitin at ur b mEning.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we follow a monochromatic reasoning into a universal conglomerate of existential similitudes we are undermined to the extent where we can almost hear the brain synapses misfiring. Any further venture into the murky bliss of such unsubstantiated phenomenon would only acerbate the heretofore unspoken risk of over-assessment and under-valuation of the same. If we allow the reverberations of the sine qua non into the ipso facto of delegated truisms without recourse to the parallel reasoning of cause and effect, then we are left not only with what is right but also with what is left.

Last edited: