Christian safe-haven in British Columbia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are serious Christians who the Lord has led to start up an end-times
safe-haven community of believers in central British Columbia.
And we are looking for like-minded people to join us.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the end times, people are attacked by wild animals. Something happens within them that causes them to become crazy and aggressive. Something tells me that with the bears, wolves and mountain lions around, it may not be too safe. Beautiful place though - quite cold in the winter ... what if the power grid is down?
Someone else might suggest Kuai. But then with that worldwide earthquake that flattens all the mountains and islands disappear from tsunamis, where can there be safety?
The Bible also says people will hide themselves in caves in fear.
Christians will either die or get raptured. Our safety is in Christ, not in this world. We will be taken out before the wrath comes at the 7th Trumpet (last). The only people that are kept safe at this time would be the remnant Jewish population who flee into the wilderness from being attacked by many nations.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, Ronnie, it's wonderful that you know more than the Lord about all of this!
Nah, just summarizing a fraction of what the Bible says about the Great Tribulation - you should do a study soon. ;)
I really like that idea of a safe haven. I wasnt being pessimistic though, nor being a mean-spirited iconoclast. I have just studied the GT for 25 years - I've always been drawn to it. And so I know it will be devastating. No one could possibly prepare for it other than spiritually putting on your armor. Yes, some think of bunkers, stocking up on food ...
I would love to be around a community of Chrisitans only. Actually, that is God's plan for the entire world soon.
God bless you. Pray and follow His guidance.

Last edited:

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nah, just summarizing a fraction of what the Bible says about the Great Tribulation - you should do a study soon. ;)
I really like that idea of a safe haven. I wasnt being pessimistic though, nor being a mean-spirited iconoclast. I have just studied the GT for 25 years - I've always been drawn to it. And so I know it will be devastating. No one could possibly prepare for it other than spiritually putting on your armor. Yes, some think of bunkers, stocking up on food ...
I would love to be around a community of Chrisitans only. Actually, that is God's plan for the entire world soon.
God bless you. Pray and follow His guidance.
Yes, I know what Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21 say about the end-times.
The Lord wants to protect true Christians from what's coming
... so, I believe in a pre-wrath rapture or a post-trib rapture,
... i.e. believers will be going through extremely tough times
... even if the Lord gives them protection and provision.
Not so tough in this world for people who take the mark of the beast,
but unbelievably tough in eternity for those who take it ,
i.e. loss of salvation (Rev 13 & 14).
Also, the NT is extremely clear that salvation can be lost
by those believers who are into habitual sin,
i.e. continual sinning without repentance (stopping, turning away from it).
Where in the USA are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heads Up
I have posted the OP on several Christian forums,
and not even one person has said:
they have prayed to the Lord about this, and have been told
to go to a safe-haven ... or not to go to one!
So, it might be safe to say that most responses to the OP
have been in the flesh (i.e. not in the Spirit).

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

UNtil it no longer will be a safe haven. The whole world will be under control of the Antiochrist and "safe havens" will be on his radar!

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
UNtil it no longer will be a safe haven. The whole world will be under control of the Antiochrist and "safe havens" will be on his radar!
It looks like you are in agreement with several others on Christian forums ...
who do NOT believe that the Lord has directed us to start up a safe-haven,
and has promised to take really good care of us!
Not only that, but He has said that He will be giving us some of the desires
of our hearts, such as: a deck over-looking a lake, and a fireplace.
Recently, He has promised a swimming pool and a hot tub for the community,
and we will personally have a small home with a jacuzzi-type tub.

Signing out from Star #52971083628. Just kidding, of course.

'Tis an incredible shame that many of you think this is all nonsense!
I encourage you to get to know your Lord and Savior,
who loves those who fellowship with Him,
i.e. those who are practicing righteousness,
repenting of sin, love Him, obey Him, etc.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently Canada isn't safe either, but maybe you're in a different area, well I'm not much for hiding out, so I'll just say God be with you:

Meteor explodes over Vermont with the force of 440 pounds of TNT | Live Science

A meteor streaked through the night sky over Vermont on Sunday (March 7), creating a spectacular light show and causing Earth-shaking booms as it burned through the atmosphere.

The meteor's explosive passage through the atmosphere released the equivalent of 440 pounds (200 kilograms) of TNT, suggesting that the meteor was likely 10 pounds (4.5 kg) and 6 inches (15 centimeters) in diameter, according to NASA Meteor Watch.

The space rock smacked into the atmosphere at about 42,000 mph (68,000 kph), according to NASA. It appeared over the northern part of the state as a bright fireball at 5:38 p.m. EST, just before sunset.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD is with the lambs . Let the lambs who Love the LORD in Spirit and in Truth be ready for wherever the Lord will have us to be .
Focus on sharing the glorious truth of the gospel and be prepared to be hated by many . But some will hear .
A good idea for us to reread the messages to the seven churches as well .
Make sure none are entangled in any false doctrine . And let us be learning and growing in the grace of our Lord .
God , in great mercy , always warns to repent if one is in error , or if a city is or a nation or a world .
But we are coming fast to a time where many hearts have waxed very bold and do resist the words of truth and soberness .
Just as alexander the coppersmith resisted greatly the words of paul . Its hitting a climax .
SO for sure on this path JUDGMENT is coming . So too has a mass delusion already began .
We must be on guard and protect and gaurd the truth on our hearts . Watch and beware of men , for many have come to
lead us into another gospel . AND its a false one . WE must stand with one heart and one mind on the original gospel of JESUS .
AND that includes teaching all things HE did teach . Let us learn our bibles only more and be refreshed daily
with those pure reminders . We have us one massive battle that is rising up fast in the land and in the world .
AND we must cling to JESUS and not fear men or what they can do to us . GOD is with the lambs .
Many are and many more will be persecuted soon .
A horrible and wicked thing has occured within the cities , the states , the nation and nations of the world
many false prophets have arisen and teach a false love that is not compatible with the LOVE that comes From GOD .
ANd worse many who even claim HIS NAME just love to have it so . WE must be diligent my friends .
THE END reward is GOOD for the lambs . LET all endure faithful to the end .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all are loved my friends . Let us dig in our bibles and be refreshed in pure and holy doctrine . Stay sharp and alert .
The LORD is with us and persecutions will be coming .

Hello bro Amigo!
Persecutions sure are coming and it seems so many Christians, especially those from the Western Countries, do not sense the scope of how much freedom they will lose, and in which ways. I pray we all build on our faith as much and as often as we can. We ARE warriors, after all... :)
In His Name bro, be well!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello bro Amigo!
Persecutions sure are coming and it seems so many Christians, especially those from the Western Countries, do not sense the scope of how much freedom they will lose, and in which ways. I pray we all build on our faith as much and as often as we can. We ARE warriors, after all... :)
In His Name bro, be well!
Yes indeed dear sister . let me give us another wondeful reminder .
Just by reading the bible i seem to notice that the early church often had hard persecutions .
They had harsh perseuctions , but they also had more REAL JOY than i see in many in these western socities .
Cause their hope was not in this world or their things , BUT IN JESUS .
Talk about the abundant life . Paul had it . By grace paul had the abudant life JESUS had come to offer the lambs .
Yet the man was beat down with whips five times , rods three times and in prison often .
Yet even in prison , YOU can see such HOPE in HIS LETTERS .
GOD will be with us sister . And no matter what we suffer for His sake , HE will also console us .
THEY sang after being beaten . they sang IN PRISON sister . THAT IS HOPE that nothing can take away .
CAUSE their hope was JESUS and thier mission was saving souls and doing all for the sake of the brethren . ITS A LIFE of PEACE .
Not in the world , BUT IT IS IN JESUS . We have all WE NEED , JESUS IS ALL WE NEED . Now lift those hands up sister
and just sing a song of praise unto the ONE who has saved us . YES indeed .

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like you are in agreement with several others on Christian forums ...
who do NOT believe that the Lord has directed us to start up a safe-haven,
and has promised to take really good care of us!
Not only that, but He has said that He will be giving us some of the desires
of our hearts, such as: a deck over-looking a lake, and a fireplace.
Recently, He has promised a swimming pool and a hot tub for the community,
and we will personally have a small home with a jacuzzi-type tub.

Signing out from Star #52971083628. Just kidding, of course.

'Tis an incredible shame that many of you think this is all nonsense!
I encourage you to get to know your Lord and Savior,
who loves those who fellowship with Him,
i.e. those who are practicing righteousness,
repenting of sin, love Him, obey Him, etc.

Teh Lord may very well have called you to start one. but that doesn't mean it will stay a safe haven until the Lord returns! Especially if unbelievers know of it. And they should if you are sharing the gospel as we are commanded to.

I never said it was nonsense. That is you putting words in my mouth I never thought!

Time will tell if god told you you all would get all those things. I hope you do. I would love some of those things myself!

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It looks like you are in agreement with several others on Christian forums ... who do NOT believe that the Lord has directed us to start up a safe-haven, and has promised to take really good care of us!
Others may not question how the Lord has directed you. So carry on with your plans and simply ignore the naysayers. However, all should be of one accord and one mind.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Teh Lord may very well have called you to start one. but that doesn't mean it will stay a safe haven until the Lord returns! Especially if unbelievers know of it. And they should if you are sharing the gospel as we are commanded to.
I never said it was nonsense. That is you putting words in my mouth I never thought!
Time will tell if god told you you all would get all those things. I hope you do. I would love some of those things myself!
The Lord has told us that we will be pulling a small RV behind our AWD as we
go in and out of the safe-haven to minister to non-believers and believers also.
IMO, unbelievers don't have to know where we came from when we go out.

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Others may not question how the Lord has directed you. So carry on with your plans and simply ignore the naysayers. However, all should be of one accord and one mind.
The Lord has told us often that the UNITY of our community is of #1 importance!
We're not saying it all will be easy, but He did say it will be paradise
(especially with all of the chaos going on all around us).
I'm actually thinking now that the #1 reason for the safe-haven
might just be a protected home-base for our evangelizing!!!
Boy, do I ever know all about home bases! ...
we used many of them as we evangelized more than 1200 villages in Bulgaria.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord has told us that we will be pulling a small RV behind our AWD as we
go in and out of the safe-haven to minister to non-believers and believers also.
IMO, unbelievers don't have to know where we came from when we go out.
Yes indeed . we wont just go hide . We gonna share the gospel till our death or till JESUS rip that sky wide open
and comes for the lambs . But we have us some nasty persecutions coming and I think sooner than most might dare to even
realize . Oh but we got the GLORIOUS KING JESUS and thus we have ALL HOPE through it all .
Even if we suffer and die , HE is with us and will be with us and when we die then we are WITH HIM . Yeah .
Let the marvelous wonderous glorious magnificent LORD be praised . ALL HOPE is in JESUS alone . Endure faithful
unto death . And let the glorious gospel continue to the last breath .

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you're looking for like minded people, then perhaps you should explain what your religion is and what you believe, what salvation is to you, etc...

Reactions: GodsBeloved11