Christians are allowing themselves 2b brainwashed (cable news)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
cable news manipulates us. One example: they tell you whom to vote for

oh no, they don't yell out "VOTE for (this/that) candidate!" "VOTE for (this/that) candidate!"

But they might as well-- CNN promotes liberal candidates, regardless of how much they lie, or how corrupt or greedy they are.

And then, here is one of the biggest LIES of all, that the cable news folks are guilty of.. (CNN and Fox)

They ramble on and on about UNIMPORTANT things.. things we have already heard of... things that ultimately do not matter much (etc)

example: some candidate's rally.. big deal.. we've heard it all before.. the empty promises, the bragging.. the egoism, etc.. Even the protesters bore me

they report on a handful of stories over and over again -- when there really isn't anything new, to speak of.. They waste our time with minutiae..

At the same time, they totally NEGLECT to tell us REALLY important stories. One of the most, if not THE most important story I refer to (as being neglected) is the fact that Gary Johnson is a 3rd party alternative to THEIR candidates..

Ha ha.. You didn't REALLY expect them to tell you about someone THEY don't want to win, did you? someone going against their liberal candidate?

We are all such fools to sit there and absorb all that b... well, you know... that cow excrement

And I think "we" are all rather masochistic as well. Why would any sane person (for example) vote for... (fill in the blanks). Maybe we are subconsciously punishing ourselves.?. Hmm... well, some people do deserve to be punished, I suppose .. but still

sigh