Christlam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To all believers I am taking the time to inform you that Christianity is to be facing its darkest moments in its existence. It is time to wake up and pull our heads out of the sand.
First off I need to say that I hate no one and I do not promote hate toward anyone who follows any other religion or path. Christianity requires a believer to have love even their enemies. I don’t like bad leadership and wrong doing though. I Hate the Sin not the sinner.
Pope Francis has announced that Christianity would now be interwoven into other Abrahamic religions.
The new name given is Chrislam. Soon people that are following the original covenant will be forced to change.
The Muzzled Lamb (BIG HINT a metaphor I created and will be called different names) will be a strictly enforced policy. They are just waiting for to get everything in place first.
Chrislam is an attempt to synchronize Christianity with Islam and Judaism. It began in Nigeria in the 1980s.
Islam has in its end times, a figure that emerges called the Mahdi. He and Jesus (Esa in Aramaic) go around burning down or destroying any graven images (Crosses and statues are two examples) Jesus according to Islam is underneath the Mahdi in rank therefore has to obey the Mahdi’s orders. Islam’s jesus did not die on a cross and was only a Prophet of God, nothing more.
In the future if this course of action is fulfilled you will be forced to convert, pay a tax and live as a second classed citizen or if you refuse, you would be removed.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the first post of yours that I can understand and agree with.

Yes, you are correct...the time is very close and things are going to be changed. Not that anything takes God by surprise , or us who have read His word.

Have a good day.