Christmas Linebacker

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope that’s meant to be funny , as well as informative !!!!!!! Lol :):)
I am sitting here at 5:30 on Christmas morning, drinking a cuppa and this just made me laugh out loud xxx

However when I first saw the title I asked myself ‘ what’s a linebacker ‘ !! ( yes I know,I am a dumb Brit ! )

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am sitting here at 5:30 on Christmas morning, drinking a cuppa and this just made me laugh out loud xxx

However when I first saw the title I asked myself ‘ what’s a linebacker ‘ !! ( yes I know,I am a dumb Brit ! )
Hi @Rita; still Christmas Eve here....have a peaceful, blessed time....

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello @Rita! Yes it is 2:26 here. My little man is beginning to walk, so his thighs start to hurt and he wakes up at night lately. I gave them a good massage and it obviously helps a lot, because he is out like a baby. (Though he is in front of me in bed now and I'm afraid to move him just yet. LOL.

Yes. Linebacker is an American football term. He is a football player that attacks the other team if they get the ball. So the Christmas linebacker will attack you if you say Xmas. ;) So you better watch out. LOL.

Reactions: amadeus and Rita