Christmas Message To All My Brothers and Sisters In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Our Father's Ministries Pastor Les Larrabee JESUS is the ANSWER A Message from Pastor Les Larrabee "NO ROOM AT THE INN" And she brought forth her first born son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. (Luke 2:7 KJV) As pastors we often get invitations to visit homes during this Holy Season. One cannot help but notice the the various decorations, the trees all gleaming with decorative lights and bulbs--snowmen,Santas, reindeer,etc. All the evidence of the season is everywhere. It's the most celebrated holiday of the year throughout the world. It affects Wall Street, the US ecomony, and thousands of merchants. Many of those we visit reflect on family times,get togethers, gifts and parties. I find myself looking, like one of the Wisemen seeking the Child born in a lonely manger, only to find Him (the birthday Child) in some obscured corner of the room . Or, like our scripture, out on the front lawn somewhere between the baloon snowman and the Santa sleigh, under the outdoor lights. Many times we wonder, where is this Child in these hearts, or in this household? Is He stuffed away in a box and stored in a closet somewhere in the house or garage? Could this Child, the Saviour of the World, the Gift of God to us, be standing at the doors of their hearts, waiting to be asked in? I can't help but vision the famous painting of Jesus standing outside the door knocking, waiting to be invited inside. If we look real close we see there is no latch on the outside of the door, because it must be opened from inside to invite Him in. Have you invited the Greatest Gift ever given to mankind into your heart? Do you think your heart is too dirty to let Him in? He is the cleaner-upper...the founder of the feast. He comes to love you, and oh, what a meal He brings. Are you weighed down with problems this Christmas Season? Is it hard to proclaimed the joy that is on so many Christmas Cards. Can you find the "Peace On Earth, Goodwill Toward Men"? Well, if you invite Him in, you can have all these gifts, for He brings them with Him. Bring Him into the throne room of your heart, and into your life, and the lives of the whole family. Make this Christmas the most wonderful Christmas your family and yourself will ever have. Bring Jesus out of the Manger and into your heart. Just say : Lord Jesus, I want to stop putting everything else before You and make You number one in my heart. According to your Holy Word, I confess that I'm a sinner and that I need You, the greatest gift God ever gave, to be the Lord of my heart and life. From this day forward, I will serve You and You only. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for standing at the door of my heart waiting to be invited in.