Christmas Wishes!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

InquisitiveAgnostic

Nov 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
Hello, Christianity Board

I just wanted to take some time to say that I hope you all have a merry Christmas. I wish you all good times, happy memories and delicious food.

I haven't been on here for very long, but I have been shown more kindness and acceptance than I thought I would. You have proven to me there are good Christians, I just hope I can do the same for athiests. :)

Again, Merry Christmas!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Merry Christmas IA!,

I really enjoy your company here and feel that you are part of our family here on CyB. I hope that you also have an awesome Christmas and quality time with friends and family. It's hot and raining in my country which seems to be the norm around this time of the year. We tend to have barbies because of the summer season but I love my traditional sit down roast Pork, lamb, Chicken and Ham with all the trimmings, followed by desserts. I am stuffed right now...so I my have to have an early night Lol! [gotta work in the morning]

Merry Christmas dear brother and be blessed! xox

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Merry Christmas from the East Coast of the US. :)

And to those on the other side of the international date line, I hope you had a Merry Christmas. :p

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I had an awesome Christmas IF. My brother came over from Queensland. I haven't seen him for about 6 years. Also had other family arrive from all over the country. It was very nice and relaxing. Had to work the next day though :*