"Church pastors" where are you???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Planned Parenthood Annual Report Shows It Killed 383,000 Babies in Abortions, More Than Ever Before
National | Steven Ertelt | Sep 9, 2022 | 6:27PM | Washington, DC
Planned Parenthood kills one baby in an abortion every 82 seconds.

Meanwhile, the “nonprofit” abortion business made more money than every before — bringing in $1,714.4 billion income, aided in part by $633.4 million in taxpayer dollars.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
""Retired"" really???

Yes. I was financially able to retire before turning 60. I relocated to my home state in order to be closer to my relatives. I don’t pastor a church where I currently reside.

I declined salary and other benefits offered to pastors. I had no need for them (my means of support came from working as a civil / environmental engineer) and was able to serve the congregation I pastored without financial compensation.

I still carry out other pastoral duties in various ways. The ministerial license issued to me by the church is current, active, valid. Does that not satisfy the criteria you established in the title of your thread?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here I am. Retired but always and forever active in his majesties service.

Abortion is wicked. It stills a beating heart. It ends a human life in the womb.

Don’t do it.
I don't know what kind of cult you are promoting, but it certainly has nothing to do with Scripture. So if it is not of God, then where do these lies and dedication to twisting Scripture along with the English language? These lies must come from Satan!!

Where in the Bible does it say "Thou shalt not have an abortion"?? It doesn't!!

Where in the Bible is abortion not only approved but demanded??

Where in the Bible are we ever told to destroy personal freedom of others, and allow Satanic cult to take you prisoner.

So are you Taliban, or what??

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I don't know what kind of cult you are promoting, but it certainly has nothing to do with Scripture. So if it is not of God, then where do these lies and dedication to twisting Scripture along with the English language? These lies must come from Satan!!

Where in the Bible are we ever told to destroy personal freedom of others, and allow Satanic cult to take you prisoner.

Are you a church pastor?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The abomination of abortion is MURDER of a innocent baby!!!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The abomination of abortion is MURDER of a innocent baby!!!

First of all, abortion is not murder. Murder is the unlawful taking of life.

So . . . give me a single Biblical reference that forbids abortion. Mathias hasn't yet come up with a scrap of Scripture to support his cult. How about you @GIMYS? Can you support your fairy tale with Scripture, or are you satisfied with the Gospel According to Alice in Wonderland??

Secondly, a fetus in a womb is not a life; it is not a living being. It is only part of the mother's body until the fetus exits the womb, and becomes a viable living being after God breathes into its nostrils the Breath of Life.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So . . . give me a single Biblical reference that forbids abortion. Mathias hasn't yet come up with a scrap of Scripture to support his cult. How about you @GIMYS? Can you support your fairy tale with Scripture, or are you satisfied with the Gospel According to Alice in Wonderland??

Secondly, a fetus in a womb is not a life; it is not a living being. It is only part of the mother's body until the fetus exits the womb, and becomes a viable living being after God breathes into its nostrils the Breath of Life.

Exodus 20:13

“Thou shalt not murder.”

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exodus 20:13

“Thou shalt not murder.”

We've already been through that. You can't "murder" a blob that has never been a living being.

When did Adam become a living being?? When God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. You can't murder something that has never been alive! Ever heard of anyone being charged with murder for aborting a fetus?

Now, do you have a single scrap of evidence from Scripture that abortion is forbidden??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've already been through that. You can't "murder" a blob that has never been a living being.

When did Adam become a living being?? When God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. You can't murder something that has never been alive! Ever heard of anyone being charged with murder for aborting a fetus?

Now, do you have a single scrap of evidence from Scripture that abortion is forbidden??
Blob???
There are many babies in the womb that live at 5 months.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Exodus 21:22 22If men who are fighting strike a pregnant woman and her child is born prematurely, but there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband demands and as the court allows. 23"""But if a serious injury results, then you must require a life for a life—"""…

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know what Bible you are reading

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Planned Parenthood kills one baby in an abortion every 82 seconds.
What exactly do you expect church pastors to do about this? Abortion is murder, but the justice system refuses to accept this fact. So what pastors can do is to pray that divine judgment will fall upon the murderers. Which it will eventually.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If someone caused a woman to have a miscarriage it was considered a crime and punished under the law. Exodus 21;22

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Exodus 21:22

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly do you expect church pastors to do about this? Abortion is murder, but the justice system refuses to accept this fact. So what pastors can do is to pray that divine judgment will fall upon the murderers. Which it will eventually.

Stand up for truth and life and shout from the roof tops that the shameful, evil, abomination of abortion is MURDER of the most innocent of life!!!