Cindy Jacob prophesies Revival over Australia and New Zealand.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a prophetic word for Australia that Cindy Jacobs released on Saturday at the Arise Conference.

--TRANSCRIPT--
"Now I'm gonna prophesy over Australia and New Zealand and I was praying today
and some of you may know I'm a prophet to nations, and
what does that mean?

Well I've been spending my time talking to presidents
over zoom; you know I just spoke to 70
congressional lea
ders from all over uh some continents and I mean this is
this is my job! Other people have other jobs and that's my job.

So. I'm going to prophesy this is what the lord says to Australia,
the Lord says, "The enemy will try to come in like a
flood from other nations but I say I will raise up a standard;
and the Lord says, I'm going to give great greater alliances with
Australia and even New Zealand in the coming days with the United States to
protect your shores.

And the Lord says that I am
going to make these alliance to protect you from communism,
and protect you from radicals, and to protect you
from China. And the Lord says there are Chinese spies
that are you are among you but the Lord says
it's a sign that as you pray I'm going to deal with these spies and even
communism from China and Russia. The Lord says I'm
going to reveal some spies
that thought they were so hidden that they couldn't be seen.

And the Lord says, in the coming days, there is going to be a
move of God that comes, to not only Australia, but to New Zealand.

The Lord says to New Zealand, to the kiwis,
the Lord says you are going to be a nation of refuge,
and I see the that people coming in from Asia and from other nations, and I
just feel the presence of the Lord so strongly upon this,
and the Lord says welcome them and you're also going to see
that your nations will come in alliance with
Israel. And some people will it'll be a fight and some people will say, "it never
could happen." but the Lord says particularly wants to
speak to Australia right now. It's going to happen!

And the Lord says
blessed are the peacemakers, and I see New Zealand you are a peacemaker country.
And the Lord is going to put you in the middle
of some talks that will be about making peace

and the Lord also says, Darwin, Darwin, I'm going to sort some things out for
you concerning your port and concerning the
Chinese. And the Lord says, I have positioned you
Darwin, not only historically, but for the future says the Lord I have
positioned you as a protector of the nation of
Australia. I'm going to protect and I'm going to put I see like um just
a wall of fire being put around Australia

and the Lord
says to Western Australia, "new gold", I think I prophesied this before,
you will see mines that thought they were going to close up
open up again; you will see things that that look like they were shutting down
different industries to open up more; and the Lord says, even
though uh it appears right now that you are
just in such a tough situation the Lord says,

I am getting ready because of the prayers
I hear in Australia, and the prayers in New Zealand,
and the prayers of in the ring of fire nations,
and Papua, and uh uh Tonga, Samoa, um just I see
uh many nations uh even the connection that will come from uh the area of
Malaysia, and you will be surprised at this,
and the Lord says, I'm gonna give you strength to know which refugees to let
in and which refugees to keep out.

So the
Lord says, I am hearing the prayers of my
people, there is going to be a great awakening
once again. You'll be restored as a great south land of the Holy Spirit.
And some people say, "oh this can never happen",
but the Lord says, "nothing is impossible to me!"

and this is for you Australia the ring of fire nations,
and the Lords just watch and see what i will do! The universities of
Adelaide will come on fire with revivalists! The
universities in Melbourne, and Sydney, uh Tasmania, uh Victoria,
many places, Brisbane, and the Lord says, I am going to release a fire of the Holy
Spirit and there will be a Jesus people
movement, and many many many will be saved.

It is going
to happen in such a suddenly moment and the Lord
says, "I have revivalist, i have revivalist that are burning with
the Fire of God!" and you think you have seen revivalists
in the past, but it's nothing like I am losing in
this generation. I am raising up anointings like William
Booths. Im running the and the Salvation Army.

I'm raising up anointings uh like uh even the children are gonna
prophesy. I'm gonna cause the children to fall on
their knees and prophesy, even three-year-olds, five-year-olds,
eight years old, will want to preach the Gospel!

And the Lord says, "there is a new worship movement that is going to come out of a
number of nations and there will be alliances
in down under and in various nations that will come" and the Lord will cause
the Power of God to arise says the Lord Amen!
Amen!"

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Load of wackadoodle. Whose paying her for all those um's and goannas!
We have no prophets now. Psalms 74:9, Ezekiel 13:1-3, Matthew 7:15

Why don't people read and understand what the Lord has told us will happen?
There are over 100 vividly described prophesies about the Sixth Seal Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. It's too late now for a general revival, the Lord will protect those who hold to their faith and trust in His protection thru it all. Psalms 23, Isaiah 41:13

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Load of wackadoodle. Whose paying her for all those um's and goannas!
We have no prophets now. Psalms 74:9, Ezekiel 13:1-3, Matthew 7:15

Why don't people read and understand what the Lord has told us will happen?
There are over 100 vividly described prophesies about the Sixth Seal Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. It's too late now for a general revival, the Lord will protect those who hold to their faith and trust in His protection thru it all. Psalms 23, Isaiah 41:13
I agree it is not by prophets.

I disagree it is too late for revival. The church is still around to pray and be humble and seek God's face. But the church has to repent and turn from wickedness. That is the big elephant in the room. Revival does not come from prophecy, not preaching, nor teaching. Revival happens when God's people confess their sin, turn from wickedness, and seek God's will.

Talking about it does not work. Who is doing any actions of required obedience?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Before we condemn Cindy Jacobs, we need to consider if there is any supporting scriptures to what she has said. I know of some supporting scriptures from which springs her prophecy for revival.

What is needed is a softening of our heart such that we would repent of our sins here in Australia and New Zealand, which would herald in a change in our circumstances.

People from other nations should also heed the call to repentance and be praying for their nations and seeking what it is that God is saying for their own nation instead of pouring cold water on a word that is not for them.

Shalom

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we condemn Cindy Jacobs, we need to consider if there is any supporting scriptures to what she has said. I know of some supporting scriptures from which springs her prophecy for revival.

What is needed is a softening of our heart such that we would repent of our sins here in Australia and New Zealand, which would herald in a change in our circumstances.

People from other nations should also heed the call to repentance and be praying for their nations and seeking what it is that God is saying for their own nation instead of pouring cold water on a word that is not for them.

Shalom
She has prophesied things which didn't come to pass. That's enough for me not to take her predictions seriously. I'm certainly not arguing about whether people should repent.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shalom
That is what I said. Talking about it does no good. Every individual in every builing that has a believer in it, needs to act. That action is turning from wickedness and asking God to do His Will. It can only be done in prayer and humbleness. But it should be the burden of each Shepherd to point out what the believer in the congregation should be doing. If every believer knew they had the power of the Holy Spirit in each one of them, it would change the world. They would not change the world. God hearing their prayer, would change the world.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To paraphrase Philip (Ref. John 1:4-6) --

Can anything good come out of New Zealand?

Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To paraphrase Philip (Ref. John 1:4-6) --

Can anything good come out of New Zealand?

Bobby Jo

Or to put it another way,

Can any good come out of Bobby Jo's home town/state/county, etc.

Seems like it has not yet give Bobby Jo's personality and characteristic.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or to put it another way,
Can any good come out of Bobby Jo's home town/state/county, etc.
Seems like it has not yet give Bobby Jo's personality and characteristic.

... the point being that -- New Zealanders criticize the U.S. for their anti-illegal immigration, while their own government SEVERELY RESTRICTS Visitors. Here in the U.S. we recognize a Passport for TEN YEARS. But in New Zealand they DEMAND THAT PASSPORT PHOTO'S BE UPDATED WITHIN 6-MONTHS OF A VISIT. The U.S. also allows a visitor to show up unannounced and is permitted entry, but a visitor to New Zealand CANNOT BOARD A PLANE TO NEW ZEALAND UNLESS HAVING RECEIVED PRIOR APPROVAL.

So New Zealanders need to remove the LOG from their own country, before removing the SPLINTER from my country!

But for some, such intelligence is too difficult to comprehend.
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... the point being that -- New Zealanders criticize the U.S. for their anti-illegal immigration, while their own government SEVERELY RESTRICTS Visitors. Here in the U.S. we recognize a Passport for TEN YEARS. But in New Zealand they DEMAND THAT PASSPORT PHOTO'S BE UPDATED WITHIN 6-MONTHS OF A VISIT. The U.S. also allows a visitor to show up unannounced and is permitted entry, but a visitor to New Zealand CANNOT BOARD A PLANE TO NEW ZEALAND UNLESS HAVING RECEIVED PRIOR APPROVAL.

So New Zealanders need to remove the LOG from their own country, before removing the SPLINTER from my country!

But for some, such intelligence is too difficult to comprehend.
Bobby Jo

G'day mate, New Zealand is a beautiful country, perhaps you would like to visit it some day?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G'day mate, New Zealand is a beautiful country, perhaps you would like to visit it some day?

Not without PRIOR APPROVAL, and not without having RENEWED MY PASSPORT PHOTO to within 6-MONTHS of the visit. -- So NO!

But do me a favor, please don't ALLOW YOUR FELLOW NEW ZEALANDERS (and yourself as appropriate) to CRITICIZE THE UNITED STATES for our "Wall" and "Illegal Immigrant" policies -- unless you fix your Visit/Immigration policies first.

Matt. 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

And if I might add, -- please don't punish me for CORRECTLY characterizing a New Zealander for doing the above when Paul held Peter, -- A DISCIPLE -- accountable for his hypocrisy:

In (Gal 2:14), Paul says Peter was trying to "compel the Gentiles to live like Jews." In doing this, Peter was creating a divide between Jewish and Gentile Christians, thus breaking the unity of the church. He was "nullifying the grace of God" (Gal 2:21).
Because of this action, Paul called Peter a hypocrite. He believed one thing, but did something else.

http://www . jesusalive.cc/ques302.htm​

It isn't right when Christians are punished for following a Scriptural precedent AND MANDATE!
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not without PRIOR APPROVAL, and not without having RENEWED MY PASSPORT PHOTO to within 6-MONTHS of the visit. -- So NO!

But do me a favor, please don't ALLOW YOUR FELLOW NEW ZEALANDERS (and yourself as appropriate) to CRITICIZE THE UNITED STATES for our "Wall" and "Illegal Immigrant" policies -- unless you fix your Visit/Immigration policies first.

Matt. 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

And if I might add, -- please don't punish me for CORRECTLY characterizing a New Zealander for doing the above when Paul held Peter, -- A DISCIPLE -- accountable for his hypocrisy:

In (Gal 2:14), Paul says Peter was trying to "compel the Gentiles to live like Jews." In doing this, Peter was creating a divide between Jewish and Gentile Christians, thus breaking the unity of the church. He was "nullifying the grace of God" (Gal 2:21).
Because of this action, Paul called Peter a hypocrite. He believed one thing, but did something else.

http://www . jesusalive.cc/ques302.htm​

It isn't right when Christians are punished for following a Scriptural precedent AND MANDATE!
Bobby Jo

I am an Aussie living in Australia, New Zealand are our neighbours across the ditch.

Anyway onto topic, I can already see this part being fulfilled.

"The Lord says to New Zealand, to the kiwis,
the Lord says you are going to be a nation of refuge,"

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am an Aussie living in Australia, New Zealand are our neighbours across the ditch.

Anyway onto topic, I can already see this part being fulfilled.

"The Lord says to New Zealand, to the kiwis,
the Lord says you are going to be a nation of refuge,"
What about the part that follows that?

Israel. And some people will it'll be a fight and some people will say, "it never

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What about the part that follows that?

What do you make of it? I think we would have to wait and see.

As for Australia, as you would know our PM is a Pentecostal Christian and you may not know this but our Federal Treasurer Josh Frydenberg is a Jew, both of his parents are Jewish, his mother even escaped the Holocaust. I think with the current team it would be safe to assume that Australia-Israel relations will only grow stronger, especially with Frydenberg in one of the highest positions in cabinet, he is not only the Treasurer but he is also the deputy leader of the Liberal Party, so he would have quite a bit of influence when it comes to Australia-Israel relations.

New Tax Treaty Signed with Israel – Josh Frydenberg

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you make of it? I think we would have to wait and see.

As for Australia, as you would know our PM is a Pentecostal Christian and you may not know this but our Federal Treasurer Josh Frydenberg is a Jew, both of his parents are Jewish, his mother even escaped the Holocaust. I think with the current team it would be safe to assume that Australia-Israel relations will only grow stronger, especially with Frydenberg in one of the highest positions in cabinet, he is not only the Treasurer but he is also the deputy leader of the Liberal Party, so he would have quite a bit of influence when it comes to Australia-Israel relations.

New Tax Treaty Signed with Israel – Josh Frydenberg
I connected the part you quoted with the part I did. I can see New Zealand today as being a country of safety; but when the word "refuge" is used, I can't see it. I don't see Asians finding refuge in New Zealand.

As for the Israel connection, I don't even know how much longer Netanyahu's government will be around. The situation in Israel is so unstable, I don't know what other agreements made now with Israel would be worth.

Reactions: bukka

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As a New Zealander, I know very well how badly affected we are going to be when the Lord strikes the world with His fiery wrath.
Isaiah 13:13 the earth shudder and shake, it will be moved from her place...
This will cause giant tsunamis, Amos 9:6, Jeremiah 51:55, +, that will wipe out any habitation on the coastline, or on the shores of large lakes.

Many people have migrated to NZ, rich Asians and Americans. Godless people, who don't know that the Lord knows who His enemies are and will destroy them. Amos 9:1-4
As for the Israel connection, I don't even know how much longer Netanyahu's government will be around. The situation in Israel is so unstable, I don't know what other agreements made now with Israel would be worth.
The Jewish State of Israel will be gone after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal, the fulfillment of Psalms 83 and the many prophesies that tell us of a virtual wipeout of the entire Middle East. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, +
Only a remnant of Jewish Christians will survive hiding underground. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
... Underground, IN THE MOUNTAINS ... ?

Bobby Jo
Another way of saying how a few will survive.
Revelation says people will hide in caves, but not many have access to suitable caves, what we have nowadays, is underground transport systems. OK?
I realize how hard it is for you to grasp these concepts, what the Prophets tell us is beyond our imagining. But they are things and events that can and will literally happen.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another way of saying how a few will survive.
Revelation says people will hide in caves, but not many have access to suitable caves, what we have nowadays, is underground transport systems. OK?
I realize how hard it is for you to grasp these concepts, what the Prophets tell us is beyond our imagining. But they are things and events that can and will literally happen.

There's multiple audiences, not one monolithic audience; and apparently TWO events. Thus the Jews are told to flee to the "mountains" (presumably Petra), apparently when Russia invades Israel and nuclear weapons are used to destroy the troops, weapons, and vehicles. Secondly, after China spanks Russia we'll have Global Thermonuclear War where the world's populations will use buried fall-out shelters. And it's difficult to ascertain if the Jews will again flee to the "mountains" (presumably Petra), or will also use buried fall-out shelters. -- And of course I think my previous calculations suggest that maybe 10 - 15% of the world's population will survive.

But where Scripture is indistinct (seeing through a glass darkly), YOU should not presume anything more, -- or anything less.
Bobby Jo