Circumcision of the Heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
renderTimingPixel.png

What is Mysticism? Someone is experiencing cause and effect with the Spiritual. Someone experiencing cause and effect with the Spiritual may be able to point out some spiritual things for you in profound ways. Any Christian growing in Faith and seeking God, may be in some form of Mysticism as they grow in Faith. They may not consider themselves a mystic. It means that they experiencing God. Today the topic is Hearts of Stone and The Bible.

Given someone were to do an internet search of "Heart of Stone and Jews" someone may be able to find a lot of valid information very quickly from a variety of sources. Christian sources, Jewish source, Professors, and other news sources. Having a Heart of Stone may be a particular spiritual condition with cause and effect to it. Talmudic Jews have been said to have hearts of stone, and do mean things to gentiles. In the media, someone with a Heart of Stone, like the Rolling Stones song, "Heart of Stone," may be someone who behaves as a love'em and leave'em type. He may be a self-centered seeker of pleasure. He may not care about love or marriage. Harvey Weinstein was a married man. He used his position of authority in such a way as to pressure women who were not his wife towards being with him. Harvey Weinstein may of had a Heart of Stone.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. (Ezekiel 36:26)

For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.' (Matthew 13:15)

Testimony:

As a 29 year old man, I was calloused. Not just my heart. I had been through some rough things in my late 20's, and I was a calloused man. I wasn't a tough guy. I was a callused man. I received a calling from God. I worked to grow in Faith. I developed a close relationship with him. June 2014, at the age of 30, I suddenly felt like a was a New Born Child. Having been calloused, I was hardened against certain stimuli. Watching certain movies or Youtube videos, I was hardened against various stimuli like violence or whatever. Suddenly, one day, due to my relationship with God, I felt like I was a child. Stimuli that I had previously been hardened against would effect me like I was an innocent and starting over. To get into the Kingdom of Heaven someone has to be like a Child.

Have you ever heard the terms "She got her hooks into him." Given a young man meets a pretty woman, and after a few days he thinks about her a lot or likes her, she got some hooks into someone. Given she likes him, she works to get more hooks into him until they marry? With old girl friends or people someone knew, they may have in their subconscious, some of those hooks. They may not think about it. They may have been married to someone else for many years. There may be some hooks or emotional attachments there. In a man's heart, given he was in sin or hook up culture, there may be lingering hooks he doesn't know about or think about. Over the process of working to marry six females from my past, I found that I had things lingering in my heart. I worked to kick them out. How? I don't care. I don't care about them. They are not my responsibility. They may live or die. I don't care.

Circumcision of The Heart.
Bible Verses:And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. (Deuteronomy 30:6)

No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God. (Romans 2:29)

At one point growing in Faith, and having a relationship with God, it felt like what I had felt below the belt, on some level, went up into my heart. Before I may of had a callused heart like there was something around it. Afterwards I was more aware of my heart in a way that brings greater meaning and understanding to The Word of God. This happened around Spring 2014 or so, but as I worked through being a Bridegroom, I found my heart had been wrapped around a few females from my past.

Given someone were to research people with "Hearts on Fire for Christ" or "Sacred Heart" in the Catholic Church, they may be able to find people, Saints, with valid testimony of having cause and effect, and circumcision of the heart.

Question: Did that mean you stopped feeling things below the belt?

No.

God is love. I became more aware of his love. God is Holy and Separate from sin.

A man walks by a woman on the street. What does he think about? There is nothing wrong with appreciating beauty. Is a woman in God's plan for someone? A man may be aware of these things, and he doesn't allow his mind to drift other places. He has God's Fatherly Love, and he would like Good things for people.

Christian Mysticism

A Mystic may be someone experiencing cause and effect with the Spiritual. Carl Jung has been called a mystic for his work. Part of spiritual warfare is a war of word and a war of ideas.

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)

What spirit is someone of? Jesus cast out spirits. Your Body is a temple. The Spirit of God dwells in a man. A Christian Mystic is experiencing God Almighty and has a relationship with him.

The song "Blurred Lines" with Robin Thicke is an example of spiritual warfare and mysticism. The song has interesting words and imagery that works in a particular way. Someone promoting sin, and lust, may need there to be blurred lines so that he may feel confident in going into his sin. Me may be an egotist. As an egotist, he needs social acceptance of his peers, so he needs them in sin as well? He doesn't want look "not cool" or "not hip." Robin Thicke sings about being blind and deaf in sin. Given someone is lusting, they may be in a Spiritual Blindness. In Matthew 13:15, having a calloused heart is tied to blindness and not hearing.

Man meets girl on Match.com. They go out for a few dates. The man has been in sin, and has been depressed. He may be blind and deaf. He likes said girl. He really would like a partner or a wife. He also would like to believe that she has not had very many partners, or dated much. He is kind of curious about her history, but he really doesn't care to know. In said man's head, he creates an image or construct of how he believes, or would like this girl to be. He has a false image of her. She may be able to give him all kinds of hints and clues about who she really is, and about her past, given she was in a lot of sin. It goes in one ear and out the other? Her trying to give him some hints doesn't compute. He is blind and deaf. There are a lot of spiritual elements to this, and other things. Robin Thicke in "Blurred Lines" was working to create Blindness and Deafness, and lead others into self-centered pleasure seeking sin in a form of Mysticism. What spirit was Robin Thicke of?

Men should seek God with their Heart and Soul. Men who love Jesus Christ, love Truth. Given someone really gets into Bible concepts, and how they work, they have proof of God. There are people who have had proof of God, and chosen something else. They are knowledgeable deceivers, or false shepherds in the Bible.

Reactions: amadeus

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
renderTimingPixel.png

What is Mysticism? Someone is experiencing cause and effect with the Spiritual. Someone experiencing cause and effect with the Spiritual may be able to point out some spiritual things for you in profound ways. Any Christian growing in Faith and seeking God, may be in some form of Mysticism as they grow in Faith. They may not consider themselves a mystic. It means that they experiencing God. Today the topic is Hearts of Stone and The Bible.

Given someone were to do an internet search of "Heart of Stone and Jews" someone may be able to find a lot of valid information very quickly from a variety of sources. Christian sources, Jewish source, Professors, and other news sources. Having a Heart of Stone may be a particular spiritual condition with cause and effect to it. Talmudic Jews have been said to have hearts of stone, and do mean things to gentiles. In the media, someone with a Heart of Stone, like the Rolling Stones song, "Heart of Stone," may be someone who behaves as a love'em and leave'em type. He may be a self-centered seeker of pleasure. He may not care about love or marriage. Harvey Weinstein was a married man. He used his position of authority in such a way as to pressure women who were not his wife towards being with him. Harvey Weinstein may of had a Heart of Stone.

Testimony:

As a 29 year old man, I was calloused. Not just my heart. I had been through some rough things in my late 20's, and I was a calloused man. I wasn't a tough guy. I was a callused man. I received a calling from God. I worked to grow in Faith. I developed a close relationship with him. June 2014, at the age of 30, I suddenly felt like a was a New Born Child. Having been calloused, I was hardened against certain stimuli. Watching certain movies or Youtube videos, I was hardened against various stimuli like violence or whatever. Suddenly, one day, due to my relationship with God, I felt like I was a child. Stimuli that I had previously been hardened against would effect me like I was an innocent and starting over. To get into the Kingdom of Heaven someone has to be like a Child.

Have you ever heard the terms "She got her hooks into him." Given a young man meets a pretty woman, and after a few days he thinks about her a lot or likes her, she got some hooks into someone. Given she likes him, she works to get more hooks into him until they marry? With old girl friends or people someone knew, they may have in their subconscious, some of those hooks. They may not think about it. They may have been married to someone else for many years. There may be some hooks or emotional attachments there. In a man's heart, given he was in sin or hook up culture, there may be lingering hooks he doesn't know about or think about. Over the process of working to marry six females from my past, I found that I had things lingering in my heart. I worked to kick them out. How? I don't care. I don't care about them. They are not my responsibility. They may live or die. I don't care.

Circumcision of The Heart.

At one point growing in Faith, and having a relationship with God, it felt like what I had felt below the belt, on some level, went up into my heart. Before I may of had a callused heart like there was something around it. Afterwards I was more aware of my heart in a way that brings greater meaning and understanding to The Word of God. This happened around Spring 2014 or so, but as I worked through being a Bridegroom, I found my heart had been wrapped around a few females from my past.

Given someone were to research people with "Hearts on Fire for Christ" or "Sacred Heart" in the Catholic Church, they may be able to find people, Saints, with valid testimony of having cause and effect, and circumcision of the heart.

Question: Did that mean you stopped feeling things below the belt?

No.

God is love. I became more aware of his love. God is Holy and Separate from sin.

A man walks by a woman on the street. What does he think about? There is nothing wrong with appreciating beauty. Is a woman in God's plan for someone? A man may be aware of these things, and he doesn't allow his mind to drift other places. He has God's Fatherly Love, and he would like Good things for people.

Christian Mysticism

A Mystic may be someone experiencing cause and effect with the Spiritual. Carl Jung has been called a mystic for his work. Part of spiritual warfare is a war of word and a war of ideas.

What spirit is someone of? Jesus cast out spirits. Your Body is a temple. The Spirit of God dwells in a man. A Christian Mystic is experiencing God Almighty and has a relationship with him.

The song "Blurred Lines" with Robin Thicke is an example of spiritual warfare and mysticism. The song has interesting words and imagery that works in a particular way. Someone promoting sin, and lust, may need there to be blurred lines so that he may feel confident in going into his sin. Me may be an egotist. As an egotist, he needs social acceptance of his peers, so he needs them in sin as well? He doesn't want look "not cool" or "not hip." Robin Thicke sings about being blind and deaf in sin. Given someone is lusting, they may be in a Spiritual Blindness. In Matthew 13:15, having a calloused heart is tied to blindness and not hearing.

Man meets girl on Match.com. They go out for a few dates. The man has been in sin, and has been depressed. He may be blind and deaf. He likes said girl. He really would like a partner or a wife. He also would like to believe that she has not had very many partners, or dated much. He is kind of curious about her history, but he really doesn't care to know. In said man's head, he creates an image or construct of how he believes, or would like this girl to be. He has a false image of her. She may be able to give him all kinds of hints and clues about who she really is, and about her past, given she was in a lot of sin. It goes in one ear and out the other? Her trying to give him some hints doesn't compute. He is blind and deaf. There are a lot of spiritual elements to this, and other things. Robin Thicke in "Blurred Lines" was working to create Blindness and Deafness, and lead others into self-centered pleasure seeking sin in a form of Mysticism. What spirit was Robin Thicke of?

Men should seek God with their Heart and Soul. Men who love Jesus Christ, love Truth. Given someone really gets into Bible concepts, and how they work, they have proof of God. There are people who have had proof of God, and chosen something else. They are knowledgeable deceivers, or false shepherds in the Bible.

So u see a Christians walk as Mysticism? a Christians walk is a type of metamorphism or theomorphism, a denial of oneself and a submission 2 God and his will, and we walk in spirit and in truth john 4:24