City of Philadelphia Bombing (2020 Prophecies Resolved)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Background

Boston Marathon Bombing 4/15/2013 - "27 Years of Nostradamus to Halley's Comet" = 1986

Twin Tower Bombing 1993 + "27 Years of Nostradamus" = 2020
(Turin Shroud of Jesus 4/11/1997 + "23 Years of Daniel for 2300 Days" = 2020
(Bombings target crime waves, that is the general pattern, right now the City of Philadelphia is number one murder capital in the USA, and the only unique thing it does is the mummers parade, more details see below) (Jesus was not in the Tomb, therefore Jesus is not going to return, the bombing will take place for a reason .............. the chemical release people reported in the city of philadelphia at that relative location near city hall in philadelphia recently (or a bad smell ,etc.) (was a declaration for a bombing this year in 2020) END OF BACKGROUND

All Prophecies Invalidated Reminder of the Law (all signs, etc. Nothing happens)

isXDLvv.jpg

businessinsider.com/malaysian-airlines-mh370-deliberately-crashed-evidence-2019-6
phillyvoice.com/how-uh-big-was-william-penn/

(Statue of William Penn appears to have a Penis, that matches Flight 370's Path..............there is a prophecy about William Penn coming down, or a bombing in the city of philadelphia)

Flight 370 + "1290 and 1335" Days = 5/21/2020 ... and 153 Days before that is 12/21/2020 ............ which is 41 Years for Matthew's Genealogy of Wives to Halley's Comet in 2061 A.D. (THERE ARE NO WIVES)
Incest/Suicide with Moses in the City of Philadelphia, that is why you die there. God's reaction in the book of revelation is disputed with an individual only, otherwise God does nothing.

"Jesus is the Wife of those he plans to Save............Jesus is the Husband for the Faithful who keep his law"

God giving me "Wives"@@@@"the Planet Jupiter" like the Bible states, maybe an assault on my walk of faith. Its important, but not more important then my walk of faith@@@@@Edward Leedskalnin.

You will have euthanasia in the City of Philadelphia from an explosion............and you will have lost your ability for "incest/suicide" with me. You won't be able to hurt me anyway anymore for your "incest/suicide".

But there is nothing else taking place, I won't leave earth, or have any real special powers...............If I want to walk to another country or float there, there's nothing you can do to stop me, especially if you can't see me, you need to think that way, right now you have pride in "incest/suicide" with me, and a dispute with god not over your own lives or your own faith, but on the faith of moses and this will be resolved soon.

God has a timetable for reaction. Since god does nothing with mankind over "dead flesh", this was from the beginning. Then God only acts on behalf of a person however limited. That is what revelation teaches, and God isn't going to commit a crime against me, by Giving me Wives, instead of the Body of Jesus, which I already have. Since no action has otherwise been taken from me, only your "incest/suicide" this will be resolved this year.

(You/mankind, not me or god, have to kill those genetic lines if you want to see a judgment for this earth, "noah's rainbow"/"unified field effects" etc. You have to kill enough. Your "incest/suicide" with me is coming to a conclusion. Perhaps with thousands of ethnics deceased falling down dead before that time in hurting me for pleasure, that is why you have my ID and nightly walks just for ethnic suicide, and your not doing a very good job at it, a few bodies and then, you stop hurting me, that is good. but this comes to a conclusion soon) (your standing with god is revealed, and then, your pride is not important, I can float or etc. to any country in the world with the lord's body, or you may not see me again until humanity is dead, just 41 years is a very short time)

(God may substitute the reaction ............ I know you may want to ask me about 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses and the Nation of Islam, and what action was substituted in God's Rebuke of "incest/suicide" with me at that time) (well, sometimes the association is not clear, but I can probably answer like this)

("threescore" is a prophecy figure, 60 years from Halley's Comet to 9/11/2001, that was used to describe a dispute with the "son of man and wives/beast" in revelation) ("41 of Matthew" is another figure, or "144,000 of Moses", in revelation to once again describe dispute, in the same way, that is approximately 2020 and God resolves "incest/suicide" afforded by the usa's state) (god doubles his law that is the principal)

(the answer with Osama Bin Laden and 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses is that...............a number of individuals detected the action, and it was going to happen within a few days of that time .................. so God may of reacted parallel to that within a few days time .................. can't say for sure, but, everything with God's Law will be resolved this year in 2020A.D. until Humanity is Dead)

(otherwise, the current prediction is for the "son of man" to be blessed with wives on the planet jupiter, jesus is a picture of the wives in matthew's genealogy that is the legal answer)

(you did you lethal force against me in new york city, I was there a few years before, but much for lethal force against me in the city of philadelphia, decades of that right to the present)

MABUS of Nostradamus becomes WAPUS or WMPUS (or WMPCH), william penn in USA at City Hall in Philadelphia according to Prophecy, that is where nuclear explosion or similar originates the center, so more like new york city, (god doubles his actions)

(God acts only on behalf of the "son of man", so he doesn't appear to kill the jews populations in new york city or jerusalem immediately ............. however, already those genetic lines have nuclear weapons, and will have to die, from interference ............. there deaths rates are so high, just allowing them to live if god gives me the ability to kill them is a sin that is not tolerated, the old bible belt people from india to Jerusalem relatively speaking ............... then i'll have to decide how to give example for the nations a rebuke, for those unclean genetic lines in the usa, like, exiling or death from the USA, or exile or death from the usa for all them living in the East Coast, a Grand Scale rebuke following god reaction)

(God only acts on behalf of the "son of man", with relation to this earth, but then gives the "son of man" ability to euthanize to resolve an unclean and impossible situation, in your accusation with god ............... so i'm not doing a "work", but i am making "god's mercies possible for your benefit, in rebuking sin, you will not or cannot" in god's eyes) (had I not been to new york city years before, an had you not used euthanasia against me repeatedly then, what would of happened, god's only existing euthanasia was same pennslyvania, remember the flight 1993 of twin towers was not really real............however..........you have no excuse now, its not that more people will die, but its that god's only touching this earth relative to me, and you only have "incest/suicide" to your credit, so this has to be resolved, this year, but that's it from god nothing else)

(coronavirus is the extremity of incest/suicide with me)

(depending on what god does, if god disputes euthanasia with the nations of islam, then, i'll still have to kill you all sort of speak, exiling jews and ethnics or just jews from the usa or just form the east coast or etc. exile or death, with me carring out the death part, so we'll have to see, but, or maybe just kill you all sort of speak, but this year many people in the city of philadelphia will die, and "incest/suicide" with the state and the usa and me will be resolved so make up anything you want)
i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png (so you will die anyway, but I was expecting to announce that those genetic lines from sun up to sun down will be killed if caught in philadelphia or whole state PA, until god finishes the action with the bombing, but, obviously you need to keep hurting me for me to have that kind of strength in advance, we only have a few months left for you to give me strength)

Last edited: